Greater Victoria Areas
4006 Polymede Place in SOOKE: Sk 17 Mile Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 426171
4006 Polymede Place Sk 17 Mile SOOKE V9Z 0E1$499,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 875 sq. ft.81 m2Peace, tranquility, and privacy from this lovely, updated 2 bedroom home on nearly 3 acres on the eastern edge of Sooke - just a short, 15-minute drive to Langford. At approximately 900 sq ft, it's cozy, but comfortable - with a large, sunny wrap-around deck for outdoor living, a couple of sheds and a spacious warm dry crawlspace for storage and workshop underneath the home. Inside, you'll love the bright, open plan, with an updated kitchen, flooring, lighting, bathrooms, paint, and more. The skylights provide bountiful light and make the space feel even larger. Efficient wood stove and new heat pump for low-cost heating and cooling all year round. Outside, enjoy the privacy afforded by the privacy fence between neighbours and the road, and the towering maples and firs. Enjoy the sound of Frederickson Creek, which bisects the property. Lots of room to play, store your toys, and enjoy that sweet rural lifestyle! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Sooke
1662 Connie Road in SOOKE: Sk 17 Mile Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 423980
1662 Connie Road Sk 17 Mile SOOKE V9Z 1C8$759,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,428 sq. ft.133 m2PREVIEW THIS BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY HOME BEFORE IT IS COMPLETE! Hosted viewings only-no drive by. (Construction site) Enjoy country living only a quick drive from Westshore. It is the perfect time to consider your new home. Still time to choose the finishing touches on this West Coast style 1,471 sq. Ft., 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home. You will love the easy living out on a sunny acreage 2.5 acres. Home overlooks the lands and has views of the Sooke Hills. Vaulted ceilings and engineered hardwood flooring and lots of windows to let the light throughout the home. Two bedrooms and full bath on lower level with the master bedroom and main living on second level. The main floor is open concept with the kitchen dining living flowing with lots of room. Office space in computer nook. French doors to entertainment deck with views of Sooke Hills. Laundry area and under stair storage on lower level. Well known builder gives full New Home Warranty. Great value for new home and acreage! Price plus GST. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Sooke
1664 Connie Road in SOOKE: Sk 17 Mile Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 423981
1664 Connie Road Sk 17 Mile SOOKE V9Z 1C8$759,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,428 sq. ft.133 m2A short distance from Langford nestled among the evergreens you will find the peace and serenity you are looking for in your new home. Nearing completion; but still enough time for you to add your personal touches and finishings. West coast style 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home on 2.5 acres. With an enormous deck to enjoy pastoral views and forested beauty. Listen to the songbirds and watch nature at your doorstep. With vaulted ceilings and engineered hardwood flooring and lots of windows to let the light throughout the home. Two bedrooms and full bath on lower level with the master bedroom and main living on second level. The main floor is open concept with the kitchen dining living flowing with lots of room. Office space in computer nook. French doors to entertainment deck with nature viewing. Laundry area and under stair storage on lower level. Well known builder gives full New Home Warranty. Great value for new home and acreage! Price plus GST. Please by appointment only. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Sooke
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.