Greater Victoria Areas
279 Dutnall Road in VICTORIA: Me Albert Head Single Family Detached for sale (Metchosin) : MLS®# 412139$899,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,017 sq. ft.280 m2Well-loved Metchosin Residence! On close to 2 acres sits this architecturally designed 4 bed, 4 bath home, offering main level living & a spacious layout w/ lots of room for a growing family or to accommodate multi generations. An entertainment sized living rm has large windows that overlook mature growth trees & greenery,also flows to a formal dining room (both w/ fireplaces), a chef’s dream kitchen opens to an eating area w/ sliding doors to a large deck that offers great sun exposure. All 4 beds have ensuites & large windows to draw in natural light. The master suite also offers an extra nook that would be perfect for a nursery, den or huge walk-in closet. This lovely home also features a family rm, sunroom/greenhouse, studio/office & tons of storage. Outside is a serene oasis w/ a walking trail that flows through the property & multiple outdoor sitting areas. This home is just waiting for someone to bring their own personal touch & to create memories for year to come! More detailsListed by Realtii Victoria
C 3888 Duke Road in VICTORIA: Me Albert Head Single Family Detached for sale (Metchosin) : MLS®# 408417$939,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,281 sq. ft.305 m2"Look what I found!" Ideal family home with 4-5 bedrms/office, massive master Br for the biggest king bed & deluxe 5pc ensuite + walk in, 3 bathrms + room for 4th downstairs where the large rec room will easily suit a games rm & media rm or guest accommodation, over 776 sq ft of dry walk in storage area. You'll love the sunny, bright & open floor plan that brings nature inside with it's large picture windows, high vaulted ceilings, skylights or step out onto the new covered rear deck off the family rm all in complete privacy, mtn glimpses too, lower cover deck with hot tub, det dbl garage/shop 10 ft ceilings, parking for boats/RV's & all your friends. Perimeter privacy with lots of sun, gardens/fruit trees, firepit, seasonal creek & more! Great dog walks to Tower Point, Witty's or Albert Head Lagoons, minutes drive to the exciting Royal Bay neighbourhood, seaside park & high school. Great golfing, fishing or outdoors all at your doorstep, Westshore amenities & big box stores not far. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
228 Delgada Road in VICTORIA: Me Albert Head Single Family Detached for sale (Metchosin) : MLS®# 405279$2,200,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,663 sq. ft.433 m2When small lots,reduced privacy & restricted views are the norm, this special waterfront home is the exception. Adjacent, yet removed from the flourishing seaside community of Royal Bay. At the end of a quiet road leading to Albert Head Regional Park this 12,000 sq.ft. walk-on waterfront lot is designed to assure privacy yet embrace the magic of a special location. A grand 2-story foyer leads to an open & gracious living space with 10’ ceilings, polished concrete floors, expansive windows & sundeck. A deluxe kitchen, pantry & sunny breakfast area overlooks the water. Fabulous master retreat boasts huge w/i closet, 6-piece ensuite, sitting area w/access to a private deck & attached den/hobby room overlooking the nature sanctuary. The lower level is flexible: home based business / office, B&B, guest accommodations teenage retreat-you decide. Carefully designed for peace & relaxation : Electric gates, security, irrigation system, comprehensive backup generator, sauna, hot tub & gazebo. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.