Greater Victoria Areas
2260 Graduation Place in VICTORIA: SE Arbutus Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 412290$1,095,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,524 sq. ft.234 m2Open House Sunday 11 am-1 pm. UNIVERSITY RIDGE, STUNNING CUSTOM-BUILT HOME! Great Gordon Head location, minutes from UVic, shopping, parks and ocean.Main level features soaring 20 foot ceilings,living room with large picture windows and a cozy gas fireplace,a spacious dining room,bright kitchen with eating area, family room with a gas fireplace,a bathroon, and a big Master Bdrm with a walk in closet & its own 5 piece ensuite bath.Double car garage and walk in laundry room. Out back sunroom and a gorgeous zen-like garden with patio area perfect for family gatherings. Upper level offers 2 more large beds,2 bath & an open plan office area.This prestigious enclave of newer Arbutus custom homes is on main transit routes to downtown, two nearby rec. centers & the library.Arbutus Cove with its quiet, scenic beach is a short walk away or head to UVic with many of its facilities & gardens open to the public including Mystic Vale, a gorgeous nature trail. No Strata Fees, a rare find & must see! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
2221 galaxy Place in VICTORIA: SE Arbutus Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 412310$1,539,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,496 sq. ft.232 m2OPENHOUSE SUN 1-4. NEW PRICE! Proudly offering one of five new homes built by award winning builder in an exclusive, well-established subdivision in the desirable Arbutus neighbourhood. This modern, 4-bedroom plus a office and 4 bathroom energy-efficient home is a sophisticated and modern take on a classic design. Many thoughtful, luxury touches can be found throughout the home, including: a gourmet chef’s kitchen, featuring Jenn-Air appliances, Omni-quartz countertops and a hidden butler's pantry; engineered flooring; smart home pre-wiring for automation, sound and security systems; and much, much more! The fully self contained legal 1-bedroom suite located above the garage is spacious and suitable for guests, extended family, and/or can be rented long term as a mortgage helper. The flat lot features easy-care landscaping and a south-facing backyard, maximizing natural sunlight throughout the home. Price is net of GST. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes Ltd. - Oak Bay
31 3987 Gordon Head Road in VICTORIA: SE Arbutus Row/Townhouse for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 412272$629,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,861 sq. ft.173 m2PRIME UVIC/ARBUTUS! RARE, BEAUTIFULLY RENOVATED & SPACIOUS 4 BD, 2 BA "CORNER" TOWN HOME in a PRIVATE, idyllic location overlooking expansive GREENSPACE! Enjoy year-round the GATED COURTYARD with LANDSCAPED GARDENS, SPACIOUS PATIO & shed. From the slate tiled entry, IMPRESSIVE UPGRADES include custom wooden railing, interior paint, high quality laminate flooring & carpet, custom blinds, light fixtures, brass & brushed nickel switches, interior doors & thermopane windows. Renovated kitchen & bathrooms include appliances, counters, sinks & fixtures. Main Floor has an eat-in kitchen off the courtyard & living room with woodburning stove & dining area. Upstairs are 3 BD's with Master BD, walk-in closet & 4 pc bath. Lower floor has 4th BD, family room/office, 3 pc BA & laundry. Ample storage in crawl space. No Age Restrictions, most Pets & Boarders OK (no rentals). Professionally managed & 2 parking stalls. Walk to UVic, schools, beach, Cadboro Bay shopping & bus. An exceptional town home! More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.