Greater Victoria Areas
9582 Ardmore Drive in NORTH SAANICH: NS Ardmore Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 402271$2,985,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,890 sq. ft.268 m2Glorious views & a home to grow with! Spectacular sunsets! Watch the sea lions & orcas play while eagles & osprey fish from your arbutus tree. 2890 sf family home on 0.74 acre on Saanich Inlet. 3 beds, office, 4 full baths, granite & glass kitchen w/ gas range. Water-view deck off DR, soaring vaulted ceilings in LR, stone wood-burning fireplaces, cedar beams & pillars for a west coast vibe. French front doors, barrel ceiling in entryway, floating fir staircase w/ glass balustrades & stair lights. Master suite has ocean-view deck, walk-thru closet, gorgeous ensuite w/ pebble shower. Office w/ built-in desk & storage, wall bed. Custom old-growth staircase winds down the cliff to your 100-ft beach. Kayak storage, outdoor shower, rear deck & pergola, fully irrigated landscaping (can be tied to well on property). Heated concrete floors throughout, on-demand hot water, laundry chute, new high-quality septic, central vac. 10 mins to Sidney, 5 to YYJ. Schools & trails close by. Ardmore dream! More detailsListed by Holmes Realty Ltd
9700 Glenelg Avenue in SIDNEY: NS Ardmore Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 390645$5,950,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 5,188 sq. ft.482 m2Welcome to beautiful Ardmore by the Sea. We are extremely proud to present 9700 Glenelg Ave & Victoria's finest waterfront home. Essentially brand new & renovated from top to bottom by Award Winning Builder Griffin Properties. Set on 0.64 acres of pure west facing Waterfront. Front gates welcome you & offer privacy. Drive through & take in the architectural masterpiece. Timeless design & style outside are just the beginning of your experience. Front pathway leads to the home & is set overtop a pond that leads to grand entrance w/ocean behind large oversized windows. This sun soaked home offers gorgeous finishings throughout of which incl: HW floors, high vaulted ceilings w/beautiful beams, master chef's kitchen w/ amazing wine cellar, high end appliances, 3 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms w/ over 5100 sq feet, plus office inside + separate Detached office,dbl detached garage, amazing outdoor BBQ/entertaining area, swim spa, state of the art media room & this home is a fully smart home! More detailsListed by The Agency
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.