Greater Victoria Areas
2188 Harrow Gate in VICTORIA: La Bear Mountain Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 421278$1,099,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,060 sq. ft.377 m2Open House Sat 1-3pm. Luxury 4000sq ft+ 5 bed/5 bath executive home on family-friendly street in prestigious Bear Mountain; no front or rear neighbours! This custom home is lovingly maintained, perfect for entertaining indoor & out. Spacious open concept main floor w large private den; vaulted ceiling + natural light; gourmet kitchen; huge laundry & pantry; deck off kitchen overlooks protected forest w built-in gas fireplace. Master suite w vaulted ceiling; luxury ensuite, radiant heat, walk-in closet; + secret room. Lower level in-law w 8ft ceiling; private entrance; 1 bed & 2 bath; great rm, kit & laundry. Note: Oak flr on main; new carpet; new paint; new vinyl plank in lower; heat pump; 2 radiant bath, 2 way gas fireplace; gas BBQ outlet; surround sound w speakers; irrigation; 2 car garage; Hunter Douglas blinds; new hot water tank; newer fridge & dishwasher; huge entertaining deck w afternoon sun; large covered patio in front & back. This home has a fabulous layout! A must see. More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
705 1400 Lynburne Place in VICTORIA: La Bear Mountain Condo Apartment for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 421241$369,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 602 sq. ft.56 m2FINLAYSON REACH AT BEAR MOUNTAIN RESORT! A beautiful 1 Bed, 1 Bath condo with solid wood floors, cherry cabinetry, granite countertops, undermount sinks, travertine tile in bathroom, premium stainless steel appliances, eating island, separate laundry, heat pump/air conditioning, security system, 9 foot ceilings, huge covered patio facing the 1st hole on golf course & Mt. Finlayson. Top notch steel and concrete building with amenities that include a lounge & billiards room, 15 seat movie theatre, concierge, gym, access to squash & tennis courts & 2 guest suites! Secure underground parking & storage, pets & rentals are ok! Well managed building with healthy contingency fund and low strata fees that includes concierge, insurance, water, gas, management & maintenance. Luxury living at an affordable price! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
2132 Champions Way in : La Bear Mountain Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 421213$1,299,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,948 sq. ft.274 m2Open House Sat Feb 22, 1pm-3pm. This stunning 3000 sq ft home is sure to please the most discerning buyer. Backing onto the 9th hole of the world renowned Jack Nicklaus 36-hole golf course, this home is impressive from the moment you walk in. Offering vaulted ceilings with walls of windows and an open and airy floor plan. The home is designed with main floor living as well as a fully developed walk out basement PLUS one bed inlaw suite. The kitchen, meant for the gourmet chef offers floor to ceiling maple cabinetry, high end appliances and open to the dining area and great room. Take advantage of the massive covered deck with a large bbq area and stunning west views of the golf course and Mount Finlayson. The lower level offers 2 more large bedrooms and full bath, a family room (pool room) with walk out basement AND the full one bed inlaw suite with kitchen. Ideally situated in a gorgeous resort community, close to Bear Mountain Village, the golf course, restaurants, shopping & more. More detailsListed by Sotheby's International Realty Canada - Oak B
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.