Greater Victoria Areas
1312 Champions Court in : La Bear Mountain Half Duplex for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 413749$974,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,379 sq. ft.314 m2Open House Sun July 21, 1-3PM. Just finished! Generously sized duplex on a picturesque cul de sac & oriented for maximum privacy, this well designed 3 bed + den master on main home is steps to world class golf (ask about Golf membership!) & MUST be seen to be appreciated. Featuring Insulated Concrete party walls, expansive valley views, Rheem heat pump, double garage, fenced outdoor areas, designer plumbing & electrical fixtures and you'll love the dimensions of every room in this carefully crafted home. Main floor features generous master w/walk in closet, soaker tub + multi-head shower, chef's kitchen w/high end appliances opening to the entertainment sized dining and living room, additional bath, den, laundry & deck. Lower floor's 2nd master bedroom w/ensuite and large closets, bonus rooms, wet bar, full baths storage & yard area offer expansive dimensions you'll love. Filled with light and intelligently designed with quality finishes that must be seen! Price includes GST. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Westshore
1299 Eston Place in VICTORIA: La Bear Mountain Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 413688$1,349,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,768 sq. ft.443 m2OPEN HOUSE SAT & SUN 2-4 pm!Spectacular custom view home at Bear Mountain Resort.Proudly offering 6beds/5 baths and over 4700sqft of quality and detail,this home offers views of Mt. Finlayson,the golf course and Village from all principle rooms.The main level presents a vaulted living room,gourmet kitchen with quartz countertops,ss appliances and a separate dining area with access to the deck overlooking the sprawling backyard.The upper floor boasts a grand master bedroom with walk in closet, spa like ensuite bath,2 additional generous sized bedrooms and a bonus storage/rec room.The lower floor features a guest bedroom &bathroom with access out to the expansive patio,complete with a hot tub.The private suite contains exceptional quality with an oversized master,2nd bedroom/office,a bright kitchen& patio space.Enjoy the quiet cul de sac minutes from 2 Nicklaus design golf courses,red clay tennis court facility,hiking/biking trails and the fine services at the Westin Golf Resort and Spa. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
2220 Island Falls Place in VICTORIA: La Bear Mountain Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 413701$1,499,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,095 sq. ft.380 m2Luxury living is found here in this exclusive gated community. Sophisticated elegance greets you upon entering this stylish 4,095sqft, 3 BED/4 BA home. On the main level, a gourmet kitchen is appointed with beautiful granite counters, top of the line appliances, a pantry and an eating area. A separate dining room and expansive living room boast 18’ ceilings, while crown molding and wainscoting compliment the unique detailing. No expense has been spared for your ultimate convenience, from the in-home elevator, to the state of the art Crestron Home Automation System to control lights, heating, audio and security. French doors lead to a fully enclosed flagstone patio and backyard perched alongside the 16th tee box with panoramic mountain scapes and picturesque views of the 10th, 11th, 13th and 15th fairways of the world renowned Jack Nicklaus designed, Bear Mountain Golf Course. TWO GOLF COURSE MEMBERSHIPS INCLUDED It's like vacationing at Home! More detailsListed by Sotheby's International Realty Canada
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.