Greater Victoria Areas
2383 Azurite Crescent in : La Bear Mountain Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 423876
2383 Azurite Crescent La Bear Mountain V9B 0Z6$899,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,434 sq. ft.226 m2SPH lot 23 - Welcome to Southpoint! A new neighborhood in a peaceful mountainside setting only 1 minute from the new Leigh Rd interchange with easy access to both directions on the TC Hwy. This brand new home come with a master on the main floor and a one bedroom legal suite on the lower level. This well designed floor plan features over 2400 sq ft on two levels w/ an open concept & large and bright office/den on the lower level. 4 beds & 4 baths total, w/ a 1 bed legal suite on the lower level. Gourmet kitchen w/ island & SS appliances including full size side by side fridge freezer and gas range. Cozy living room w/ NG fireplace & large windows that also opens to a patio & fenced yard w/ gas BBQ outlet to enjoy the great size yard. Efficient Daiken HVAC heating system in main house. Prices inc GST, main & suite appliances, landscaping w/ irrigation, New Home Warranty, blinds. Quicker possession available. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Westshore
757 Treanor Avenue in VICTORIA: La Bear Mountain Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 423827
757 Treanor Avenue La Bear Mountain VICTORIA V9B 5V5$785,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,297 sq. ft.213 m2BASE OF BEAR MOUNTAIN - This beautiful and bright 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom rancher has recently undergone several major home renovations that are sure to please. Some of these changes include -- a completely re-done 5 piece ensuite with jetted soaker tub, a Chef’s kitchen with new fridge and wall oven, hardwood flooring throughout most of the home, heat pump A/C, gas fireplace, two skylights, speaker system throughout the home, extra wide hallway, private backyard with awning and tiled patio, freshly painted, and more! A scenic pond is across the street. The home is conveniently situated near shopping, all levels of school and other amenities including the soon to arrive Langford Performing Arts Centre. This home shows pride of ownership. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
1271 Flint Avenue in : La Bear Mountain Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 423815
1271 Flint Avenue La Bear Mountain V9B 0Y6$979,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,460 sq. ft.321 m2WV Lot 3 - Welcome to Westview! An exciting and brand new community located on the west side of Skirt Mountain. Westview features a collection of carefully designed homes, many w/ legal suites, close to all amenities and transportation, & are built on wider than average lots! This first release of just 5 homes is sure to impress, & they all include legal suites either over the garage or from a walk out basement. This spacious floor plan features over 3400 sq ft on two levels w/ MASTER ON THE MAIN. 5 beds and 4 baths total, w/ a 1 bedroom legal suite on the lower level. Gourmet kitchen w/ large island & SS appliances. Cozy living room w/ gas fireplace & large windows that also opens to a large deck w/ gas BBQ outlet to enjoy the views. Efficient Natural Gas forced air furnace system w/ A/C rough-in, these homes are Built Green! Prices include GST, main & suite appliances, landscaping w/ fenced rear yards, New Home Warranty, blinds. Homes under construction w/ summer/Fall completions. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Westshore
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.