Greater Victoria Areas
1101 Spirit Bay Road in : Sk Becher Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 420566$549,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,201 sq. ft.112 m2Lovely 2bed/2bath 2018 built home nestled in the quiet seaside community of Spirit Bay. Functional layout featuring 1201 finished square feet over two levels with soaring 24.5ft ceilings and water views from every room. Beautiful kitchen with quartz countertops, gas stove and stainless steel appliances. Luxurious bathrooms with quartz countertops and heated tile floors. Master bedroom with walk-in closet and ensuite bathroom with stand up shower. Heat pump with air conditioning for hot summer nights. Solid oak flooring. Spacious patio perfect for bbq's or relaxing with your morning coffee. Short term rentals permitted. Paved parking, fully fenced yard, and landscaping completed spring of 2020. Located on the border of Metchosin with hiking trails and East Sooke Park just 5 minutes away. Call now to view. More detailsListed by eXp Realty
797 Sunset Point in : Sk Becher Bay Land for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 420523$399,000Land
- MLS® Num:
- 420523PRIME BUILDING LOT!! PLANS AVAILABLE!! This is your opportunity to be apart of something HUGE!!! To be apart of a COMMUNITY of like minded people looking to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Located in BEAUTIFUL BEECHER BAY with nature at your doorstep and the Marina a stones throw away. This large flat ready build lot is just waiting to be built on. Approved building plans for a 2838 SqFt luxury home with oversize double garage are included. The community of Spirit Bay offers access to the existing Beecher Bay Marina and is adjacent to East Sooke Park. Home to a future / proposed town centre, recreation facilities, spa, tennis court and playing field. Stop by the Spirit Bay Visitor's centre located at 4901 East Sooke Road to gather more development information. More detailsListed by Fair Realty
832 Sunset Point in : Sk Becher Bay Land for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 419859$525,000Land
- MLS® Num:
- 419859OCEAN FRONT BUILDING LOT in the new Seaside Community of Spirit Bay in East Sooke - South Facing exposure with incredible views toward Fraser Island and the Olympic Mountains. This approx 3900 SF lot is ready for your waterfront dream home ideas, awesome developer builder on site, or bring your own. Spirit Bay is a seaside village being built on the shores at Beecher Bay, 40 minutes from Victoria. This village will comprise 400-500 detached homes, over 100 acres of waterfront, water view and forested property, with tennis courts, community gardens and a homeowner's club house. The town center will include a gas station, grocery store, offices, medical clinic, and more. Your business/lease opportunities could be a bakery, cafe, brew pub, eco-tourism, art gallery, or yoga studio to name a few. Spirit Bay could be the place, your place. Active Construction Site, pls call or check in at sales center. Buyer to confirm GST applicability. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.