Greater Victoria Areas
2051 Kaltasin Road in SOOKE: Sk Billings Spit Row/Townhouse for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 421206$419,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,197 sq. ft.204 m2Oceanview Townhouse w/beach access! Find peace & quiet in this 3 bed, 3 bath, 1977 built strata unit w/2,000+ sq.ft of living space over 3 spacious flrs. Main flr features bright living rm w/wall of windows & south facing deck to take in the fabulous Sooke Basin water views. Entertainment size liv rm w/built in cabinet. Huge, updated eat-in kitchen w/SS appliances & granite counters. 2 pce powder rm w/tile flr. Upstairs-SPRAWLING master bed w/his & her closets, 3 pce ensuite, & breathtaking views. 4 pce main bath & two well-sized additional beds. Finished walk-out basement is a great option for recreation or media room & offers plenty of storage space & laundry area. Fully fenced backyard w/private patio. Pets allowed (see bylaws) 2 outside storage sheds. Parking for two plus street/visitor parking. Strata fee incl septic, water, private beach access, kayak storage, comm workshop. Quick possession possible. Incredible value for the size & space in a well maintained strata. A must see! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
111 1991 Kaltasin Road in SOOKE: Sk Billings Spit Condo Apartment for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 421131$259,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 778 sq. ft.72 m2BEACHCOMBER ESTATES is situated right on the Sooke Basin waterfront, in a quiet, professionally-managed complex. This no-step suite has just been renovated this year, and features kitchen upgrades, new floorcoverings, lighting, paint, and a completely renewed bathroom. There’s a fireplace in the living room, and a private covered patio directly off. The beach is just steps away. A separate storage locker is conveniently located and there’s on-site parking. Downtown Sooke is little more than a five-minute drive from here, and yet it feels like it’s a world away. This is surprisingly affordable waterfront in an idyllic setting. Your dog and cat are welcome, and this suite is rentable. Please note that the amount of deductible payable in 2020 for any insurance claim other than Earthquake would be $10,000. Buyers can arrange supplementary insurance coverage as a protection against liability. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
205 2057 Kaltasin Road in SOOKE: Sk Billings Spit Condo Apartment for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 420950$363,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 944 sq. ft.88 m2OPEN HOUSE SAT FEB 15 1-3 PM. UNOBSTRUCTED PANORAMIC VIEW- OCEANFRONT LIVING! Rare opportunity to live like you're on vacation every day! Just steps to the beach, you will love the amazing view offered by this 2 bed, 2 bath updated home. The SE facing deck is the perfect spot to savor your morning coffee & enjoy the ever-changing views of the Sooke Basin. You will love the bright, open flr plan awash in natural light. Master bed boasts 3 pce ensuite w/shower. Second bed is perfect for guests or office. Insuite laundry. Pets & rentals allowed (see bylaws). No-smoking bylaw is in place. An extensive remediation of the complex completed in 2013 replaced the exterior siding, balconies, windows & doors. Common workshop, bike, kayak & extra storage. Come home, kick off your shoes, stroll the beach & enjoy the ocean front gazebo. World class fishing, crabbing, beachcombing, & kayaking are at your doorstep. In move-in condition. Not just a home- a lifestyle! A must see! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.