Brentwood BayCentral Saanich
Greater Victoria Areas
201 7088 West Saanich Road in BRENTWOOD BAY: CS Brentwood Bay Condo Apartment for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 421275$349,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 741 sq. ft.69 m21 bed condo in the heart of Brentwood Bay, within steps to all amenities! This home features 9' ceilings, custom blinds, spacious well laid out floor plan, and ample closet space. Enjoy your balcony for relaxing and BBQ's, in suite laundry with large storage room, functional kitchen and separate eating area. Enjoy the fireplace in the living room. There is a games room with pool table, shared garden, outdoor gazebo area, underground secured parking stall, bike storage and separate storage locker on same floor. Walking distance to shopping, restaurants, all amenities and the oceanfront! Pets welcome, no age restrictions, rentals allowed. This is great value in a sought after location, and you will be impressed with how well this unit shows! More detailsListed by eXp Realty
1049 Verdier Avenue in BRENTWOOD BAY: CS Brentwood Bay Half Duplex for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 421272$750,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,000 sq. ft.186 m2This is a lovely strata duplex offering oak floors, maple cabinets with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. You will appreciate the separate living room with gas fireplace and vaulted ceilings, the dining room is also separate. Great open plan kitchen design with eating area and adjacent family room. Upstairs is spacious and offers three bedrooms, master with walk-in closet and ensuite. The private south facing backyard is fully fenced, with interlocking brick patio. A single garage with extra parking for that 2nd vehicle. A great location, an easy walk to the water's edge as well as the Village. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Oak Bay
6898 Mckenna Court in BRENTWOOD BAY: CS Brentwood Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 421167$1,549,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,989 sq. ft.371 m2CUSTOM EXECUTIVE HOME IN BRENTWOOD BAY! A west coast inspired 5 Bdrm 3 Bath 4000 sq/ft home that will suit professionals, a growing family, or those who love to entertain. Open concept with vaulted ceilings and gorgeous views over the Brentwood Bay harbour. A stunning entry with 20' ceilings that lead you to the main level that includes: Gourmet kitchen with high-end appliances, large separate dining area, spacious living area boasting 18' ceilings with large windows to capture the ocean views, master with large walk-in closet & luxury ensuite, 2 additional bedrooms, laundry room, and a huge wrap-around deck to relax and enjoy BBQ's and amazing sunsets. The lower level offers a media room, games room, family room, two more bedrooms, and a walk-out patio area. Quiet location and just steps to the seaside boardwalk, marina, restaurants, schools, Butchart Gardens, and The Brentwood Bay Lodge & Spa. The perfect lifestyle choice on Southern Vancouver Island! More detailsListed by Sotheby's International Realty Canada
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.