Brentwood BayCentral Saanich
Greater Victoria Areas
818 Delamere Road in : CS Brentwood Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 428454
818 Delamere Road CS Brentwood Bay V0S 1A0$2,890,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,838 sq. ft.449 m2Boaters Paradise.Nestled on the sheltered shores of Brentwood Bay, this totally re-envisaged home is the perfect marriage of west coast contemporary style & 1970s post-and-beam charm, complete with 41’ dock with power for year-round moorage.Slate-tiled entrance opens to captivating views from the great room, with 15’ vaulted ceilings, exposed beams, meticulous hardwood floors & picture windows.The focal point is a dramatic gas fireplace with impressive stone surround.Walk out to the elevated sheltered deck to savor the sunsets.Open concept kitchen features top of the line appliances,crisp white cabinetry,raw edge granite counters with a huge island.Two masters on the main with luxurious ensuites to relax. A generous media/recreation room, two bedrooms & bathrooms plus ample storage completes the lower level.Enjoy the fireworks of nearby Butchart Gardens or stroll along the shore to Brentwood Bay Resort.Your launchpad for year-round seaside enjoyment! COVID safety precautions in effect. More detailsListed by Sotheby's International Realty Canada
6778 Greig Court in BRENTWOOD BAY: CS Brentwood Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 428306
6778 Greig Court CS Brentwood Bay BRENTWOOD BAY V8M 2G4$1,099,800Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,817 sq. ft.262 m2Custom Designed Executive Home located in Brentwood Bay on a quiet cul-de-sac of High-end homes in Grieg Estates. Quality Built in 1996 with over 2800 sq/ft on 2 levels. Grand cathedral entrance, formal livingroom, separate dining, large gourmet kitchen & family room leading to a 488 sq/ft West facing entertainment deck with views of mountains & ocean glimpses with Hot tub. Watch the Butchart Gardens fireworks in the summer & enjoy spectacular evening sunsets. Mediaroom/Den & laundry on main. Detailed finishing throughout, hardwood floors with inlaid tile. 2 propane fireplaces. Upstairs has 5 spacious bdrms & 2 baths. The master bdrm with spa inspired 5 pce ensuite, walk-in closet & private deck with ocean glimpses. Bonus adjoining room ideal for a nursery, office or bedroom. Double garage, Nicely landscaped easy care lot. Close to transit, short walk to the ocean & Butchart Gardens, 5 minutes to Brentwood village, easy commute to Victoria, Ferries and Airport. See Virtual Tour. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
7216 Tantalon Place in BRENTWOOD BAY: CS Brentwood Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 428131
7216 Tantalon Place CS Brentwood Bay BRENTWOOD BAY V8M 1J9$765,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,831 sq. ft.170 m2Fantastic for the family! Located on a quiet cul-de-sac in Brentwood Bay in a great location, only a short stroll to the village, this four bed, three bath family home has a lot to offer. Great layout offering lots of light, the upper level offers three beds and two baths including a master with two piece ensuite. Living room/dining room features wood-burning fireplace and access to a large sunny deck great for outdoor entertaining. Downstairs offers basement storage, workshop and a one bedroom true in-law suite (kitchen does not include stove). All of this on nearly a quarter acre lot with fully fenced back yard, great for the gardener or pets. Enjoy everything Brentwood Bay has to offer, close to the ocean and all levels of schools nearby. Come see for yourself, you will be impressed. More detailsListed by Holmes Realty Ltd
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.