Brentwood BayCentral Saanich
Greater Victoria Areas
1032 Parkway Drive in VICTORIA: CS Brentwood Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 405669$879,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,107 sq. ft.289 m2Outstanding family living in a beautiful location on a cul-de-sac in Brentwood Bay. Often overstated descriptions such as "family perfect" may not always live up to expectations. See for yourself! Five bedrooms, two four pce. baths, one three piece bath and a separate home office combine with formal and informal living spaces to create many warm and inviting living options. The home office can easily become bedroom number six if needed. Double garage, huge recreation room, family room off the dining area and kitchen...this home provides everything you could ever need. The oversize dining room will accommodate extra large family gatherings, and then some. Measurements are approximate, buyers to verify all details to their own satisfaction. New floor plans indicate approximately 3107 square feet of finished floor area. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
1199 Stellys Cross Road in BRENTWOOD BAY: CS Brentwood Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 405432$695,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,694 sq. ft.157 m2Contemporary elegance meets west coast. Proudly offering this 3 bed, 3 bath nearly new home in beautiful Brentwood Bay. Designed with timeless appeal offering a large, beautifully appointed kitchen with SS appliances, granite surfaces & contemporary dark wood cabinetry. Modern, open living & dining room plan with feature fireplace giving access to your south facing, fully fenced yard. Spacious master with generous walk in closet and well appointed en-suite on the upper level, along with two additional bedrooms. Energy efficient heat pump to maintain ideal room temperature in all seasons. Take comfort knowing that the remainder of the 2-5-10 home warranty is in place. Brentwood Bay is a friendly seaside community on the west side of the Saanich Peninsula known for its warm swimming beaches, world famous Butchart Gardens, nature parks, and the 5 star Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa. Close to all levels of schools, transit, and within walking distance to the shops & services of Brentwood Bay. More detailsListed by DFH Real Estate - Sidney
906 6880 Wallace Drive in BRENTWOOD BAY: CS Brentwood Bay Townhouse for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 405230$920,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,338 sq. ft.217 m2Open House Sunday Feb 17th 2-4.Looking for a no-step main living area? Looking for extra space for visiting family and guests? How about a west facing Ocean view as a bonus? Look no further than the terrific unit in popular Port Royale Estates in Brentwood Bay. Main floor features hard wood flooring, updated kitchen, spacious master suite with enormous ensuite and a double garage. Loads of bright finished space downstairs and ample dry storage too. There is an east facing patio for morning sun and coffee, and two west facing decks for afternoons relaxing during happy hour; enjoy the ever changing boating community in the bay and watch the sun set over the Malahat. This gated community is a proven winner with a friendly feel, sound financial management, and meticulously maintained. You need to see this to appreciate, so come out and enjoy the Saanich Peninsula's lifestyle with boat moorage, kayak launch, local restaurants & pubs, biking/hiking trails, village shops and Butchart Gardens. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.