Greater Victoria Areas
4482 Copsewood Place in VICTORIA: SE Broadmead Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 428523
4482 Copsewood Place SE Broadmead VICTORIA V8X 4S5$1,175,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,383 sq. ft.314 m2Situated in the highly sought out area of Broadmead sits this amazing private 3400 sqft family home on a quiet Cul-De-Sac beside the beautiful Lohbrunner park. The main floor offers entertaining size living and dining room, large kitchen and eating area with adjoining family room all opening to the sunny private rear patio. The upper floor offers you 3 generous sized bedrooms with a bonus 24X23 recroom above the garage perfect for the theatre room or the ideal teenager get away. This bright well maintained home in a nature-infused area is on .33 of an acre. Just minutes to shopping, rec centers and access to the highway this is a must see home. More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty and Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
945 Bearwood Lane in VICTORIA: SE Broadmead Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 428487
945 Bearwood Lane SE Broadmead VICTORIA V8Y 3G1$1,469,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,767 sq. ft.350 m2You won't want to miss out on this remarkable home! Come inside to see this custom-built, completely updated Broadmead home set on a sunny, elevated 16,000 sq.ft. corner lot. Bright open layout in the living & dining rooms, kitchen, and family areas are perfect for entertaining friends & family. Venture up a short flight of stairs to find a private wing with 2 bedrooms and a spacious master bedroom with spa-like en-suite. The owner has spared no expense in updating the entire home with high-quality fixtures, flooring, and appliances. On the ground floor level, you’ll find a spacious two-bedroom self-contained suite perfect for older or younger generations. Outside you’ll find exquisite landscaping and thoughtful hardscape features, including two patios & a peaceful water garden. This lovely, private lot is groomed to perfection with a variety of deer-proof plantings, accent lighting, and automatic irrigation. Your next home is ready for summer living outdoors and better than buying new More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
21 909 Carolwood Drive in VICTORIA: SE Broadmead Row/Townhouse for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 428422
21 909 Carolwood Drive SE Broadmead VICTORIA V8X 3T9$880,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,948 sq. ft.181 m2Rare Find! Welcome to Prestigious Quail Run in Broadmead. Large & Immaculate, Stand Alone Executive Townhome feels like a single family home, featuring views of the Sooke foothills & beautiful sunsets. Bright & sunny home with large picture windows w/wonderful floor plan ideal for entertaining w/generous room sizes, 2bed/3 bath & a large den. Plenty of updates incl. brand new baths w/heated flooring, refaced floor to ceiling wood burning fireplace in living room, electronic blinds, fresh paint, new lighting. Gourmet kitchen w/quartz counters & custom wood cabinetry, huge island perfect for cooking & gathering, glass tile backsplash, s/s appliances, walk out large deck off family room & kitchen, double car garage. Newer blinds throughout & newer built-in vacuum system & washer/dryer. Close to all Broadmead amenities, yet quiet & private. Small pet okay. Well run strata & beautifully landscaped. Perfect home for professionals in a exceptional neighbourhood. Virtual tour available. More detailsListed by One Percent Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.