Greater Victoria Areas
2293 Mountain Heights Drive in : Sk Broomhill Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 405740$789,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,849 sq. ft.265 m2A sleek and modern new home by Stellar Homes Ltd. One of the largest with fantastic views of the Ocean and Olympic Mountains in the prestigious Stone Ridge Estates. Four bedrooms, 2 full baths, open concept deluxe kitchen, Dining and very large Livingroom PLUS a 2 bedroom suite. Views from both levels of this home make it hard to beat. A cook's delight with a designer kitchen, quartz counters, stainless steel appliances, semi-formal Dining and generous Living Room with gas fireplace and remarkable views. The master suite has a raised tray ceiling, walk-in closet, double vanity in the Ensuite and a huge walk-in shower. Both upstairs bathrooms have in-floor heat, efficient ductless heat pump with the advantage of A/C when needed. Photos and sign to come next week. Contact me for easy access to view this weekend. More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
6986 Brailsford Place in SOOKE: Sk Broomhill Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 405719$699,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,043 sq. ft.283 m2Sparkling, spacious 2010 Built 5BR 3bath 3043 Sq. Ft. home with Legal 2 Bedroom Suite step into the heart of an exceptional lifestyle in exclusive Stoneridge Estates. This plush residence offers granite countertops, stainless appls in gourmet kitchen, hardwood floors, Living room with grand 11 ft. ceiling and cosy gas fireplace with attractive surround adjacent dining in open concept main living area, gorgeous Master Bedroom with plush carpeting, Walk-in & luxurious 5 piece ensuite w/quartz counter, well proportioned 2nd, 3rd & 4th(Office?) Bedrooms. Private walk out rear on the upper main effectively leaves the suite out of sight and out of mind its completely separate & totally self contained sizeable legal 2 BR mortgage helper with ideal tenants in place at $1050 per month and has own laundry & with all appls incl. Sunny fenced & family friendly yard, matching storage/garden shed. Stamped concrete driveway. Close to everything Sooke including shops schools and area amenities. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun Westside
6561 Felderhof Road in SOOKE: Sk Broomhill Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 405607$729,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,130 sq. ft.291 m2NEW CUSTOM HOME 3,130 square feet with 'Master on the Main' 4 BR + Bsmt Rec Rm & Media Rm, 3 BTH and legal 1 bedroom suite. Quick Possession possible. Located on a sunny south facing lot with mountain views & quiet cul-de-sac (beside schools) in Woodland Creek's newest phase - Poirier Rise. The home offers a well finished living area including master bedroom suite, luxurious ensuite, open kitchen layout, quartz countertops, large LR/DR & fireplace opens on to sunny deck, 2nd & 3rd bedroom on the main floor. Downstairs a bright legal 1 bed suite (sep hydro) plus rec room, media room, & 4 pc bathroom. The Cordova's accessible main makes this a great choice for retirees or growing family with mortgage helper suite. Save $$ with Energy Efficient gas HW and forced air heating, professional grade stainless steel kitchen appliances including gas range. Double garage, 2" blinds, fenced, landscaped yard & New Home Warranty. Price includes GST. Qualifies for Prop. Transfer. Tax exemption. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun - Oak Bay
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.