Greater Victoria Areas
217 545 Manchester Road in VICTORIA: Vi Burnside Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 405653$349,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 929 sq. ft.86 m2This building is conveniently located on a quiet cul-de-sac in the Burnside neighbourhood, within minutes of the Galloping Goose Trail, an 8 minute bike ride to downtown and with a Walkscore of 87 is close to shopping and transportation. The suite offers a bright corner orientation, 2 Bedrooms, 1 1/2 Baths, an open concept Dining/Living room areas with a Natural Gas Fireplace to cosy up in front of on those cold winter nights. The morning sunshine pours into the Kitchen prep area that has a window above the S/S sink, while the Eating nook has access to a small balcony to enjoy your morning coffee or BBqing in the evening. Enjoy the convenience of in-suite laundry. Access to the main bath has been re-configured for the convenience of the owners and their guests. Common areas provide a parking space in the secured underground garage, a Storage locker and an area to secure your Bicycle. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
3131 Washington Avenue in VICTORIA: Vi Burnside Single Family Detached for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 405505$519,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,915 sq. ft.178 m2UNDER ASSESSED VALUE! This is a great starter home & investment property with a townhome development across the street & other rezoned properties on the same street. With a land assembly, this site can potentially be a great multi-family site. Situated on a large 9280 sq ft lot & only 3.2 kms to downtown Victoria & steps from the Galloping Goose. This home currently has 3 suites & needs to be brought up to compliance with the City of Victoria. The Seller has already submitted plans to the city. Features include laminate flooring in the living & dining room, updated bathrooms, and white kitchen cabinets. Updates include newer thermal windows, and 200 amp electrical services. Look out onto your large backyard from your private deck! The backyard has kiwi trees, grape vines & other lovely trees throughout the property. Close to amenities such as Uptown and Mayfair Shopping Centre. A great way to get into the market & with some TLC can be a great home, with long-term development potential. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
406 141 E Gorge Road in : Vi Burnside Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 402279$379,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 997 sq. ft.93 m2Gorge’ous 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom large condo located next to The Gorge Waterway. This bright 4th floor unit features a great layout and includes a gas fireplace, newer laminate flooring, in suite laundry, balcony, large master bedroom with walk-thru closet and full en-suite. This strata offers secure underground parking and also allows some pets and some rentals. This condo is a great option that caters to many lifestyles being close to entertainment downtown, recreation including kayaking on the Gorge or just relaxing in a place to call home. More detailsListed by Jonesco Real Estate Inc
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.