Greater Victoria Areas
104 331 E Burnside Road in VICTORIA: Vi Burnside Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 423637
104 331 E Burnside Road Vi Burnside VICTORIA V9A 1A6$369,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 709 sq. ft.66 m2Completely remodelled corner unit condo only minutes from lovely downtown Victoria. Ground floor for easy access, cozy bright and on the quiet side of the building, this is a great price in todays market. In suite laundry, parking and storage included in a pet and child friendly rentable building on major bus routes with direct one bus access to both UVIC and Camosun. Gourmet kitchen with quartz countertops and brand new cabinets and stainless steel appliances, this condo was renovated from the ground up only months ago. Private sun drenched balcony and gas fireplace in a well run professionally managed complex. Walking distance to shopping, the Galloping Goose trail, movie theatres and more. Call today for your private tour. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
312 3010 Washington Avenue in VICTORIA: Vi Burnside Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 424557
312 3010 Washington Avenue Vi Burnside VICTORIA V9A 1P6$425,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 970 sq. ft.90 m2This is such a spacious 2 bedroom 2 bath home - with so many great features! Top floor, skylights plus south exposure makes this a very bright home. You will appreciate the upgraded flooring; roomy living room and dining area; kitchen with natural lighting and plenty of counter space and cupboards; Master bedroom with walk through closet, with organizers, and heated flooring in the 4 piece ensuite; second bedroom with large closet; and in-suite laundry. A great location - the Gorge pathway is close by, walking distance to Mayfair Mall and just a short stroll to the Galloping Goose. This well managed building has secured parking and bicycle storage. No age restrictions and you can bring your pet. A great home, in a great location, at a great price. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes Ltd - Sidney
106 103 E Gorge Road in VICTORIA: Vi Burnside Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 426462
106 103 E Gorge Road Vi Burnside VICTORIA V9A 6Z2$439,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,085 sq. ft.101 m2FABULOUS GORGE WATERWAY-This stunning 2 bed + small office condo on the Gorge Waterway is waiting for you to call home! Featuring beautiful recent renos, offering wood flooring, chef inspired kitchen w/maple cabinets, granite counters plus eating bar, nicely appointed dining area that flows to the bright, open living room w/plenty of windows to allow for natural light. Step out onto the spacious patio to relax & entertain, overlooking the beautiful gardens. Master suite has walk-in closet w/organizers & ensuite. The 2nd bedroom is great for family or guests. Great location w/views of the Selkirk Trestle, water glimpses w/the city lights in the background, sure to impress! Building amenities include parking, separate storage, bike & kayak storage, guest suite, workshop & the Malahat Room, a penthouse level meeting & party room w/fabulous views of Victoria! Just minutes to downtown, Mayfair, Tillicum Mall, all amenities & bus stop just down the driveway. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.