Greater Victoria Areas
106 103 E Gorge Road in VICTORIA: Vi Burnside Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 421439$488,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,085 sq. ft.101 m2FABULOUS GORGE WATERWAY-This stunning 2 bed + small office condo on the Gorge Waterway is waiting for you to call home! Featuring beautiful recent renos, offering wood flooring, chef inspired kitchen w/maple cabinets, granite counters plus eating bar, nicely appointed dining area that flows to the bright, open living room w/plenty of windows to allow for natural light. Step out onto the spacious patio to relax & entertain, overlooking the beautiful gardens. Master suite has walk-in closet w/organizers & ensuite. The 2nd bedroom is great for family or guests. Great location w/views of the Selkirk Trestle, water glimpses w/the city lights in the background, sure to impress! Building amenities include parking, separate storage, bike & kayak storage, guest suite, workshop & the Malahat Room, a penthouse level meeting & party room w/fabulous views of Victoria! Just minutes to downtown, Mayfair, Tillicum Mall, all amenities & bus stop just down the driveway. Check this one out today! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
708 103 E Gorge Road in VICTORIA: Vi Burnside Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 421271$499,800Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,201 sq. ft.112 m2Completely renovated in 2016 including a new kitchen, new bathroom, new flooring, new lighting, and much more, this sub-penthouse 2-bedroom home offers amazing features that you won’t find anywhere else at this price point. Better than a regular corner suite, this double-corner-suite offers 270-degree city, mountain, and gorge waterway views from every room with abundant windows on three sides of the suite, plus two private decks for outdoor relaxing! Peace and quiet to enjoy your outstanding view is assured with steel & concrete construction in a well-managed, 19+ building. Even better, this suite is just like having a penthouse, with no interior living space above you, only another suite’s outdoor patio. Offering a gorgeous warm colour scheme, 2 bedrooms plus a large dining room / den area, and in absolute turn-key condition, this fantastic suite that allows unrestricted monthly rentals is both a great investment and an inviting place to call home. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
D 3056 Washington Avenue in VICTORIA: Vi Burnside Row/Townhouse for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 421138$470,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,346 sq. ft.125 m2Cozy and bright, this two bedroom plus den, two bathroom townhome is a perfect fit for downsizing retirees or first time homebuyers. Located in an extremely quiet, adult oriented 15-unit complex and set well away from the main road, this private end unit has much to offer. Unique custom stairway to the main floor where you will find two bedrooms, full bathroom, kitchen/dining and living room with a bonus closed in sun porch facing green space. Recent upgrades include beautiful hardwood floors, kitchen with maple cabinets, cork flooring and mosaic tile backsplash, designer washroom with Cherry cabinets, soapstone counter, and attractive tile work around the tub and on the heated floor. Downstairs offers a bonus den/extra bedroom, full laundry room and second two piece bathroom. A very well-run, self managed complex which does not allow pets, rentals and is restricted to 18 years and over. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Westshore
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.