Cadboro BaySaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
3945 Dawe Road in VICTORIA: SE Cadboro Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 423787
3945 Dawe Road SE Cadboro Bay VICTORIA V8N 4H5$1,050,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,978 sq. ft.184 m2Nestled in the heart of Cadboro Bay, this home offers a terrific floor plan featuring a spacious main floor, an open living and dining room, updated kitchen (with private deck), and 3 bedrooms all on the same level. The interior will impress with its wood burning fireplace, original hardwood floors, and tons of natural light. Downstairs offers almost 600 sq. ft. of unfinished, full height space, providing the option for another bedroom, a secondary living space, and much more. Also on the lower level is the bright, large, 1 bedroom in-law suite with separate entrance. Numerous exterior updates include the roof, windows, and perimeter drains. Enjoy the south facing, fully fenced back yard with ample green space and room to garden. Not to be missed is the abundant parking for multiple cars, your boat, or even a recreational vehicle. Come discover this amazing location, close to Cadboro Bay Village, UVic, and the beach. 3D Tour: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=Hy2ax1tLdEg More detailsListed by The Agency
3816 Hobbs Street in : SE Cadboro Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 423552
3816 Hobbs Street SE Cadboro Bay V9P 5C9$939,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,205 sq. ft.205 m2Price Change. Cadboro Bay 1955 3-level split home on Hobbs Street offers a great opportunity to get into the sought after Cadboro Bay area. Walking distance to Cadboro Bay village, cafés, Cadboro Beach and just steps to UVIC. Solidly constructed, reasonably priced, it’s ready for a family to step in and make it theirs. The main level offers a large living room with gas fireplace, modern kitchen with eating area and 4 piece bath. Three bedrooms are up, and down are 3 more bedrooms, another full bath, utility space, and laundry. Gas furnace, single attached garage with workshop and lots of storage. There is an Ocean View from the Kitchen as well as a beautiful view of the huge treed yard. Large corner lot with fruit trees and possibilities to build or expand. This home is surrounded by fine homes, parks and walking trails. A wonderful opportunity and location for your home or an investment. Come see why so many people fall in love with Cadboro Bay and all its charm and Beach appeal. More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Victoria
3775 Hobbs Street in VICTORIA: SE Cadboro Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 421889
3775 Hobbs Street SE Cadboro Bay VICTORIA V8P 5K1$1,250,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,922 sq. ft.271 m2If you have been looking for a dream home in tranquil setting, welcome home. Situated next to Mystic Vale park, which offers a wide variety of walking trails, this home offers a truly rare location. Meticulously cared for, this home offers a fabulous opportunity to buy a beautiful home in a magical setting & simply move in, renovate the home to your taste, or rent out while you plan your dream home. Picturesque ocean views from this 2 level home, large decks & nature at your doorstep are just a couple features that will make you fall in love. The fabulous family layout offers the ideal 3 bdrms, 2 bths on upper flr, including master w/ ensuite. Lower level features 2 spacious bdrms, large family room w/kitchen(cld easily be made into inlaw suite, buyer to verify legality) lge 4 piece bth, laundry & storage. Situated on beautifully manicured lot w/walking distance to Cadboro Bay & all it wonders; Peppers market, pub, restaurants and the best beach in town. More detailsListed by The Agency
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.