Cadboro BaySaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
2545 Killarney Road in VICTORIA: SE Cadboro Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 424169
2545 Killarney Road SE Cadboro Bay VICTORIA V8P 3G6$1,100,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,286 sq. ft.212 m2IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE VILLAGE LIFE IN THE CITY THIS IS IT.Tucked away on a quiet dead end st, just steps away from MYSTIC VALE TRAILS, CADBORO BAY VILLAGE, GYRO PARK & THE BEACH, you will find this well cared for home just perfect for a family. The functional layout on the main + a full height walk out inlaw suite down offers many living options. Upstairs there is a spacious living room w/ distant sea view,a gas fireplace, separate dining room, a bright kitchen w/ eating area, 2 bedrooms & a 4pc bath. Downstairs is a full height, walkout basement includes a living room w/ gas fireplace, 2 more bedrooms, sm kitchen area, 4pc bath + lg. laundry room & separate entrance. Updates include the gas fireplaces, vinyl windows, new countertops in kitchen & renovated bathrooms. The small patio in the garden offers sea glimpses. The large separate garage is great for storage & workshop. Being so close to shopping, trails, beach, schools including UVIC makes this home a perfect fit for anyone More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
201 2580 Penrhyn Street in VICTORIA: SE Cadboro Bay Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 420656
201 2580 Penrhyn Street SE Cadboro Bay VICTORIA V8N 1G3$699,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 966 sq. ft.90 m2Located in the heart of Cadboro Bay Village, just steps from a sandy beach, you will find this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom plus den condo in Element. Sophisticated living spaces featuring a bright, open layout, separated bedrooms, 9' ceilings, gourmet kitchen with gas cooking and quartz countertop, in-suite laundry, ensuite with large walk-in shower, fireplace, wood floors and custom tiles. One parking stall and storage included. Rentals and pets are welcome. This is west coast living at its best, with the beach your morning coffee, an afternoon sail, farm fresh groceries and even tonight's bottle of wine all conveniently located within steps from your front door. Call now for more information about this unique and special offering. More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.