Cedar HillSaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
3903 Cedar Hill Cross Road in VICTORIA: SE Cedar Hill Half Duplex for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 428537
3903 Cedar Hill Cross Road SE Cedar Hill VICTORIA V8P 2N2$649,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,539 sq. ft.143 m2Don't let the address fool you. This home is tucked below the road and is very private. This 3 bedroom 2 bath home is all on one level and surprisingly quiet. It is a half duplex but does not feel like it as the other half is in behind and accessible from another street. Large master bedroom with a updated en-suite bath, two other bedrooms are well separated from main living area. Bonus bright and spacious atrium room that makes a great rec room or hobby room. There is some lovely outdoor space as well with a very private Zen garden with water feature off of the living room. Living room offers large wood burning fireplace and is very spacious and bright . There is a separate dining room as well as large eat in kitchen. Lots of room here for the whole family. You won't want to miss out on this one! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
3290 Megaw Place in VICTORIA: SE Cedar Hill Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 428474
3290 Megaw Place SE Cedar Hill VICTORIA V8P 5J6$799,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,937 sq. ft.180 m2Awesome location! This charming mid century home faces the east side of the Cedar Hill Golf Course. The main floor of the house is upstairs and has a large country kitchen with a sink under the window to watch the golfers. A formal dining room has sliders leading out onto the deck and the large living room has a warm fireplace and two large picture windows overlooking backyard and Cedar Hill Golf Course. There are two good sized bedrooms plus office that could easily be converted to third bedroom. Downstairs is a fabulous woodworking shop, a large den with double wall-bed for guests, with a wood stove, and a large laundry room with door onto the laundry room. The back yard is fully fenced with a large storage area for woodworking materials or gardeners bench under the deck, plus a separate garden shed. The garden is irrigated. The house is heated by heat pump with back up furnace. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
213 1505 Church Avenue in VICTORIA: SE Cedar Hill Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 428419
213 1505 Church Avenue SE Cedar Hill VICTORIA V8P 2G7$355,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 917 sq. ft.85 m2Sunny, west facing two bedroom/one bath unit in a quiet, well-managed, 55+ remediated complex. Great floor plan with pleasant views of the beautiful front garden from both bedrooms and living room/enclosed sunroom. Unit has been well-maintained. Lots of kitchen storage. Stacker washer/dryer. Pet friendly - so bring your cat or small dog. Underground secured parking ($30 monthly fee), separate storage locker and garbage chute. This building has wonderful facilities including exercise room, book exchange/library, and common lounge area. Shared workshop space with tools. No car needed - located in the heart of Cedar Hill and just steps to shopping, restaurants, banking, transportation and the library! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Oak Bay
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.