Cedar HillSaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
1382 Scoular Place in VICTORIA: SE Cedar Hill Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 423875
1382 Scoular Place SE Cedar Hill VICTORIA V8P 5K2$859,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,470 sq. ft.229 m2Location, location, location! Great, well-maintained family home on 0.2 acres in the popular Braefoot area. Rarely do homes come up in this neighbourhood. Main level features an open living/dining area w/lots of natural light & a warm wood burning fireplace. The huge kitchen has a nice open layout w/ample cupboard space. From both the kitchen & the dining area, you can access a lovely wrap-around deck w/modern glass-paneling railing & great open views of Mt Doug. You will appreciate the 3 good-sized bdrms & 2 bathrooms on main. Lower level features a self-contained suite w/spacious living room & bedroom. Also on the lower level is a huge workshop, extra bath, laundry rm & large family rm w/wood burning fireplace. Big, beautiful fenced backyard - great for kids & pets. Front of the house features a nice lawn w/mature trees - adding to the curb appeal. Located on a quiet cul-de-sac, this fabulous home is close to all schools, UVIC, parks, markets w/quick access to highway & downtown. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Oak Bay
3887 Braefoot Road in VICTORIA: SE Cedar Hill Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 423899
3887 Braefoot Road SE Cedar Hill VICTORIA V8P 3S9$899,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,269 sq. ft.211 m2VACANT AND READY FOR IMMEDIATE POSSESSION!!! Come check out this newly updated home in coveted Saanich East. The upper level offers 3 bedrooms and one bathroom with its own laundry. The fully self contained 2 bedroom in law suite has also been updated and contains its own laundry as well. Updates include new flooring, fresh paint in and out, vinyl windows, 200 amp panel and much more! Great walk out deck off the living room offers a great space to relax, entertain or BBQ. Situated near all amenities, UVIC, Braefoot Park, schools, transit and much more!!! CLICK ON MULTIMEDIA LINK FOR VIRTUAL WALK THROUGH, FLOORPLANS, HD VIDEO AND MORE!! Call now and make this your new home!!! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
3319 Fircrest Place in VICTORIA: SE Cedar Hill Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 423907
3319 Fircrest Place SE Cedar Hill VICTORIA V8P 4B4$925,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,337 sq. ft.217 m2First time on the market in 30 years. Private, quaint culdesac & extremely well maintained! Low maintenance garden w walk out deck & patio to enjoy Mt. Tolmie views, distant Olympic Mountain views, & treed neighbourhood. Bonus front courtyard/patio to enjoy outdoor entertaining & relaxing in the sunshine. Ideal & fantastic central location in Cedar Hill neighbourhood, near children's playgrounds & great walking score to all area amenities & Cedar Hill Rec center & golf course, providing great walking trails for you & your dog! Near UVIC & Camosun College & bus stops. Immediate suite potential. This 4 bed/3 bath home is waiting for simply nominal decorating ideas. All mechanical & gas heating up to date. The lower level lends itself to an In-law or rental suite w separate entrance over & above the use of the family/media room with sunroom to walkout patio/garden area. COVID-19 protocols & disclosure form in place prior to showings. A Gem ready to move in to and not to be missed!! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Oak Bay
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.