Greater Victoria Areas
207 827 North Park Street in VICTORIA: Vi Central Park Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 413723$289,990Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 543 sq. ft.50 m2Ideal property for Students, First-Time-Buyers, or anyone looking for an affordable condo in downtown Victoria. This is a well laid out South Facing condo on the quiet side on the building, complete with a balcony perfect for BBQs and sunny afternoons. The location quiet and convenient, it is walking distance to the downtown core and set on a quiet street close to all types of shopping, transit, restaurants, and services. Living here, the best of the city is a short walk from your front door. Some great options this building offers are Pet-Friendly, UnRestricted Rentals, and InSuite Laundry. If you are looking for a clean, rentable, and affordable downtown condo this should be on your Must-See-List. More detailsListed by Fair Realty
1051 Queens Avenue in VICTORIA: Vi Central Park Half Duplex for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 413361$748,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,026 sq. ft.188 m2Turn of the Century Character strata duplex in a very convenient location within walking distance to Downtown. Close to schools, grocery stores, steps to Crystal Pool, and all amenities. Unique floorplan lends itself to B&B rental , ect. A great deal of the Old World Charm remains despite updates to improve the efficiency of the home. The home features a 3 bed/2 bath main floor and a 2 bed/1 bath lower level as extra accommodation. There is an undeveloped attic space with high ceiling which could be utilized for extra space. This property is in a prime location and will not last long, call today to view! No Monthly Strata Fee~ More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
309 1602 Quadra Street in VICTORIA: Vi Central Park Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 413341$339,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 621 sq. ft.58 m2WELCOME to The Palladian, an award winning Heritage conversion boutique condominium complex in close proximity to the downtown core, within walking distance to everything, and one of the few Short Term Vacation Rental STVR AirBnB approved buildings in Victoria with flexible CA-3C live / work zoning. A cozy South facing unit on the quiet side of the building with a great floor plan, and many character features such as exposed bricks, tall 10 foot ceilings, and character fixtures. Hardwood floors, thick granite counter tops, and stainless appliances. Enjoy the common roof top patio with shared BBQ with panoramic city views. Walk Score is 99, so no need for a car, Transit Score 76, and Bike Score is 74. Currently rented to tidy and friendly tenants who would prefer to stay. More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.