Greater Victoria Areas
406 1602 Quadra Street in VICTORIA: Vi Central Park Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 421392$485,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 870 sq. ft.81 m2CORNER PENTHOUSE unit in President's Society Award winning boutique complex with classic revival aesthetics & modern functionality that make The Palladian one of the nicest heritage conversion projects in Victoria. Close to downtown, in walking distance to everything, and one of the few legal Short Term Vacation Rental STVR AirBnB use complexes in Victoria. An extremely bright South facing top floor corner unit with 10.5 ft ceilings within new section and quiet side of complex, featuring a great floor plan with large den, & large master & walk-in closet, & many character features like classic brick, massive over-sized columns, heritage chandeliers & light fixtures and character window facades. SS appliances, granite counters and more. Reinforced steel building. Enjoy private balcony, or common roof top patio with shared BBQ & panoramic city views. Walkscore 99. Transit 76, and Bike 74. Rented M2M to very great tenant who would like to stay. Common area insurance recently renewed. More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
1205 1630 Quadra Street in VICTORIA: Vi Central Park Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 421370$649,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,051 sq. ft.98 m2"Lucy in the sky with Diamonds". 1st time on the market and a fantastic opportunity for you to call this home. 12th Floor Penthouse, private corner unit with a spectacular balcony of 779 s.f. Imagine...stepping out onto your own private balcony, open sky as far as the eye can see...Panoramic views of the city, ocean & majestic Mount Baker. Morning coffee or afternoon cocktails while taking in the sunshine/views. If you love to garden, the balcony space will entice. Imagine...container gardening full of your favourite herbs, tomatoes & flowers to harvest. The indoor space is bright with patio doors in living room & both bedrooms, your days will be bright & your views framed to enjoy. Living room is open, spacious & inviting with a feature fireplace. This is a well managed steel & concrete building with caretaker on site. Amenities include sauna, fitness center & common room which is located on the 12th floor. 2 pets are allowed (cats & dogs), no age restriction, rentals allowed. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Sooke
410 1602 Quadra Street in VICTORIA: Vi Central Park Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 420782$849,500Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,352 sq. ft.126 m2This loft style condohome definitely has the "WOW" factor. Unique, artsy, funky, dramatic, Heritage all words to described this unique & unusually designed 2 level condo. From the minute you walk in you will know that there isn't another like it. Exposed brick, vaulted 18' ceilings with rustic beams & skylights. Palladian style windows are very stylish and bring in tons of east and south light. Updated "cooks" kitchen with lots of cabinets, island with granite countertops. Enjoy the very open and versatile main floor, perfect for entertaining. The floating staircase leads up the lovely master retreat with lots of room for your king size bed & sitting area with lovely ensuite (the convenient laundry room is off the ensuite) Take the next steps into the den/walk-in closet/office? The common roof top deck has great views, lots of sitting areas with a common BBQ to enjoy. Walk everywhere. Rentable, short term rentals allowed, your pets are welcome & no age restrictions. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Oak Bay
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.