Greater Victoria Areas
302 1028 Balmoral Road in VICTORIA: Vi Central Park Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 405705$304,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 494 sq. ft.46 m2OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY FEBRUARY 16, 2019 from 3:30 - 4:30 pm | Welcome to the Balmoral! This well-run building is located in the popular HARRIS GREEN neighbourhood (all new upgrades coming to the area, popular bistros, etc) with a fantastic walkscore. Have the convenience of living right DOWNTOWN and looking out to greenery – what a pleasant surprise! Rentals and pets (dogs/cats/birds/caged mammals) allowed plus a storage locker and parking spot included! There is a lovely front garden to enjoy all year round, but especially in the summer months. This is the first time in years this unit has been on the market. Other features include: Big bright picture windows, in-suite laundry, a nice sized balcony with a beautiful outlook, and an open floor plan with nice flow. Vacant, easy to show and QUICK POSSESSION POSSIBLE! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
306 1630 Quadra Street in VICTORIA: Vi Central Park Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 404729$276,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 570 sq. ft.53 m2Motivated seller and priced for a quick sell. Offers considered when received. This 1 bdrm/1 bath condo is move-in ready. Kitchen appliance brand new. The sink, toilet and floor in bathroom just upgraded. All light fixtures brand new and new paintings for the internal walls. N-W facing condo is cool in summer. Balcony is a good size for a patio garden. This steel and concrete building has 2 elevators and has laundry, sauna and gym on ground floor, and a common room with patio on 12th floor. On site caretaker. Located in Central Park of Downtown Victoria with all amenities within walking distance. Lockup site for bikes in underground covered secure parking lot. Short wait list for storage and parking and lots of extra parking on street. Allows rental and pets and no age restrictions. Measurements approx, taken from the Strata Plan, Buyer to verify if important. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
7 954 Queens Avenue in VICTORIA: Vi Central Park Townhouse for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 401939$499,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,148 sq. ft.107 m2Beautifully renovated from top to bottom by the current owners, this 3 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom townhouse is sure to please. Rentals, pets and all ages are welcome. The main level offers a modern and tasteful kitchen with high-end appliances, open concept living and dining room, 2 piece bathroom, in-suite laundry and covered deck for your year-round outdoor enjoyment. The second level features two spacious bedrooms, a completely updated 4 piece bathroom, and bonus storage area. The top level offers a third bedroom with cozy loft-style bed. The complex has secure under-building parking, separate storage locker, common workshop and laundry room. This terrific and central location is a short walk to all amenities, Crystal Pool and Fitness, and downtown Victoria. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.