Greater Victoria Areas
101 3111A Havenwood Lane in Colwood: Co Lagoon Condo for sale : MLS®# 908000
101 3111A Havenwood Lane Co Lagoon Colwood V9C 0M7$768,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,057 sq. ft.98 m2This is a beautiful ground level 2 bed 2 bath condo with a massive patio that offers its own lockable exterior entry/exit. Enter inside your unit to find open concept living with 10’-12’ ceilings, large chef’s kitchen offering lots of cupboard/cabinet space, S.S appliances, natural gas stove as well as a large center island with quartz countertops throughout! The living room has a cozy natural gas fireplace which provides ambiance and efficient heating. This unit also has forced air conditioning, on demand hot water and a natural gas BBQ outlet on the patio! Primary bedroom is massive and has a beautiful ensuite as well as a walk in closet. Don’t forget about your full laundry room with space for storage! This property is located near the Esquimalt Lagoon, Lagoon Bird Sanctuary, Royal Roads University, Hatley Castle, Schools of all levels, and Royal Roads Bakery! The property also has a community garden that is for the owners use, underground secured parking, storage and bike storage More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
403 3110 Havenwood Lane in Colwood: Co Lagoon Condo for sale : MLS®# 907789
403 3110 Havenwood Lane Co Lagoon Colwood V9C 1Y8$789,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,174 sq. ft.109 m2Families, couples & singles alike will thrive in the natural lifestyle here. Welcome to the Douglas building at Pacific Landing, a waterfront development just steps to a sandy beach, the Lagoon's Bird Sanctuary, Hatley Castle, Royal Roads University with it's beautiful gardens & forested trails and the nearby Galloping Goose trail system. Step inside this Executive Ocean View condo and be impressed - exceptional floorplan, 10ft ceilings, a gourmet island kitchen complete with gas stove, sleek quartz countertops & soft close cabinetry, corner gas fireplace in the living room, Primary Bedroom with a huge walk-through closet to the ensuite with heated tile floor, dual vanity, separate shower & soaker tub, an oversized second bedroom. You'll love the 12x15 balcony with forest and ocean views! Air Con, Hot Water on Demand, U/G parking & bike storage. Planned amenities include a yoga studio, community kitchen & coffee shop! Assumable mortgage @ 2.79% for qualified buyer, call for details. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
290 Milburn Dr in Colwood: Co Lagoon House for sale : MLS®# 906229
290 Milburn Dr Co Lagoon Colwood V9C 1V2$1,375,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,030 sq. ft.281 m2*SWEEPING VIEWS* Esquimalt Lagoon, Mt. Baker, downtown Victoria and open water of Juan De Fuca Strait, this bright and spacious family home is perfect for entertaining friends and family. 1,848 sq. ft. of gracious living space up and lower 1,100 sq. ft. self-contained 2 bdrm with den and patio suite with views. Updated kitchen with heated tile floor and gas stove. High efficiency gas furnace, vinyl thermopane windows, rebuilt large deck, exterior just painted, new front fence and outside steps with railings. Large private yard. Back yard nicely fenced for dogs. Short stroll to the ocean shore and beach at Esquimalt Lagoon, and forest trails in Royal Roads, this beautifully presented home awaits you. Close proximity to bus, shopping and schools. Excellent tenants in lower suite $1650.00 mnth. and pay 40% utilities. Great mortgage helper. Lisst of improvements in the supplements to Realtors. Easy to show, short notice possible. Virtual Tour https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=vLZVbPyjmLh More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.