Co Royal BayColwood
Greater Victoria Areas
3478 Curlew St in Colwood: Co Royal Bay House for sale : MLS®# 908046
3478 Curlew St Co Royal Bay Colwood V9C 0N3$1,349,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,149 sq. ft.293 m2Elegant Royal Bay. You will just love this 2019 Built, Green Certified, Gable Craft Construction Home! Located on a landscaped corner lot with a double driveway and double car garage. This gem sits basking in the sunshine from morning until night. The fenced back yard is home to extensive landscaping & offers a spacious deck with gas hookup for BBQ season. Step inside to the bright open concept plan with 3 beds up including primary with a spa like ensuite & huge family/media room. The main level includes living room, dining room & kitchen with loads of storage & a pantry. The lower level features one bedroom & bath. So many features such as on demand hot water, stainless appliances, gas stove & range. Hunter Douglas blinds throughout are the finishing touch to this well loved home. You are steps from the beach in an active neighborhood. Close to all amenities soon to be built such as grocery store, coffee shop, hair salon & more. This is more then a home, but a lifestyle. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Sooke
3521 Ryder Hesjedal Way in Colwood: Co Royal Bay House for sale : MLS®# 907275
3521 Ryder Hesjedal Way Co Royal Bay Colwood V9C 0J6$1,375,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,702 sq. ft.251 m2This gorgeous family Royal Bay home tics all the boxes with over 2700 sqft and all the features you’ll need! Main level offers Open concept Living, Kitchen and Dining room, Den/office, mudroom and powder room as well as a 28 x10 Deck. Upper floor has Primary bedroom with Ocean views, 5 piece ensuite and walkin closet, 3 additional generous sized bedrooms, full bath and laundry room. Lower walk out basement is a great entertaining area with Wet bar, rec room, games/media room, full bath, tons of storage space, suite potential and access to the backyard with private Hot tub/sitting area. Detached oversized garage has its own ductless heat pump and extra side parking. Additional features include Hot water on demand, Heat pump, Natural gas fireplace, stove, and BBQ hookup as well as a fully fenced backyard, close to schools, future shopping, parks and the ocean! Floorplans and video tour available! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
67 255 Caspian Dr in Colwood: Co Royal Bay Row/Townhouse for sale : MLS®# 907300
67 255 Caspian Dr Co Royal Bay Colwood L1L 1L1$699,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,098 sq. ft.102 m2This is a pre-sale and a wonderful opportunity to purchase GableCraft Homes newest townhome design the ISLA at The Coral situated in beautiful Royal Bay! This 1098 sq. ft. three story townhome offers two bedrooms, each with their own ensuite! Seldom will you find all bedrooms in a townhome with their own ensuite in this market. Featuring quartz countertops in the kitchen, stainless steel appliances, gas range & 9' main floor ceilings, The Coral offers contemporary, open concept living that lets you make the most of time spent with family and friends. All just steps to the planned retail village & a refreshing stroll to the beachfront. Set up your Appointment now! All measurements approx. Price is plus GST. More detailsListed by 460 Realty Inc. (NA)
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.