Co Wishart NorthColwood
Greater Victoria Areas
617 Eiderwood Pl in Colwood: Co Wishart North House for sale : MLS®# 905574
617 Eiderwood Pl Co Wishart North Colwood V9C 2L1$1,290,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,256 sq. ft.210 m2(OpenHouse Sat/Sun Jun 11/12th 2-4)Completely in-out renovated house with a legal 2/3 bedrooms suite located at the end of a quiet, family orientated cul-de-sac in the core area of Colwood. This house features everything: new waterline installed with 5 new bathroom, two 200 amp electric panels, Septic tank upgraded along with new sod, fully-automatic irrigation, smart control heating and more. Living room with high end marble featured panels and customized wood designs. Upper floor has 3 bedrooms and a shared bathroom along with double faucet sink; the Master bedroom features 3 pc ensuite. Legal suite currently rented for $2300/month to 2 female RRU students. Both kitchens come along with stainless applicants, adjacent by a decent size dining area. The shed located at the backyard has water line roughed in with its own electric sub-panel. The process of renovation was inspected by City of Colwood on every phases. (Final occupancy received 2021 October) Fenced back yard, 5mins from RRU. More detailsListed by Team 3000 Realty Ltd
3145 Metchosin Rd in Colwood: Co Wishart North House for sale : MLS®# 904664
3145 Metchosin Rd Co Wishart North Colwood V9C 1Z9$2,500,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,298 sq. ft.213 m2DEVELOPMENT SITE POTENTIAL OR REVENUE INVESTMENT PROPERTY - Exceptional opportunity to acquire a potential mixed housing development site or use the existing detached houses as investment properties. This lot is being sold as part of a land assembly along with 3157 Metchosin Rd which is listed exclusively. Located in the well-established Wishart North neighbourhood, these are some of the last large lots on Metchosin road with a total of almost 76,00 sq ft (1.74 acres) with frontage on Metchosin Rd and 46 feet of frontage on Woodend Rd. City sewer main to the lot off Woodend Rd. Colwood OCP supports ground-oriented multi-unit residential up to 3-storeys. Information Package with sample plans available. Close to amenities such as the Royal Colwood golf course, Westshore Parks & Rec, Westshore Town Centre and Royal Roads University. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes Ltd. - Oak Bay
3252 Clement Rd in Colwood: Co Wishart North House for sale : MLS®# 903671
3252 Clement Rd Co Wishart North Colwood V9C 2S2$995,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,353 sq. ft.126 m2Buy NOW! The Market always comes back. Subdivide into 2- 9000 SF Lots? 100 x 180-ft flat, gravel lot with some nice timber on it. Colwood City file is attached along with R1 zoning. Several development ideas would find support with Colwood Planners. Sewer is at Allandale. Price to bring Sewer to the property = $35,000 +/-; call for more information. Solid little 1050 SF, 2 BR/1 bath home on great crawlspace foundation, is very livable. 300 SF older-addition (on a slab), provides 1 more BR & family room (heated by baseboards) *could easily be removed. Move original home to one side. GOOD Small PROJECT! Rent out the little house, build your home next door. 23’ x 25’ separate Shop is substantial. Mechanic pit boarded over. Current zoning allows for a panhandle lot subdivision now. Subdivide into two 50 x 180 ft single family lots (9000 SF each) -Variance will be required to allow frontage requirement to be reduced from 52.49 ft to 50 ft. Service with Sewer & see what Colwood will support? More detailsListed by Cathy Duncan & Associates Ltd. and Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.