Cobble HillMalahat & Area
Greater Victoria Areas
3760 Granfield Place in COBBLE HILL: ML Cobble Hill Single Family Detached for sale (Malahat & Area) : MLS®# 408125$1,100,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,359 sq. ft.312 m2Welcome to Heron Hill, where the changing ocean and mountain views greet you every day! Enjoy the quiet solitude of over 2 private acres in the ALR, overlooking the vistas of Mount Baker and the Gulf Islands. The house is situated with generous living spaces that embrace the views and nature to welcome your guests. With doors opening to private decks, outdoor entertaining is a breeze! The cook's kitchen is efficient and bright. The MAIN FLOOR MASTER BEDROOM opens onto the deck and boasts a spa-like ensuite with soaker tub and skylights. Upstairs are two bedrooms, one complete with ensuite and another large family room with a multitude of windows to take in the views. Great opportunity for future development in the large unfinished basement. A one bedroom suite completes the main building. BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE! This property has the added advantage of a separate garage/workshop! Close to golfing, marinas, shopping, this home offers an amazing lifestyle! More detailsListed by Engel & Völkers Vancouver Island - Victoria
1245 Fisher Road in COBBLE HILL: ML Cobble Hill Single Family Detached for sale (Malahat & Area) : MLS®# 408246$1,549,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 5,870 sq. ft.545 m22 Homes Plus Commercial Store with kitchen. Very peaceful rural setting allows for enjoyable lifestyles, just large enough to be very private. Comfortable, inviting homes that is well suited to family living and entertaining. The design of the 13 acre farm allows for numerous ventures and activities. With the central location to big city centers (Victoria~Nanaimo 1 hour away); to local shopping just 5 minutes and close to the airport for air travel trips. Beautiful setting with extensive landscaping to enjoy what each season brings. Many things were planted her; love being the main one. With dreams made and realized here~on this land and in these homes. You too can dream, make these homes your dream come true on the Best Farm Land Area South Of Duncan.The Saskatoon Berry Farm. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Sooke
1397 Turner Lane in COBBLE HILL: ML Cobble Hill Single Family Detached for sale (Malahat & Area) : MLS®# 407523$850,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,951 sq. ft.367 m2OPEN HOUSE SUN APR 14 11AM-1PM. Spacious Twin Cedars family home on a quiet cul-de-sac with a suite. Complete privacy this. 30 acre sunny, southwest facing, flat irrigated lot offers a waterfall and pond, huge driveway and tons of room to play. Surrounded by walking trails and great schools your only minutes away from Cobble Hill Village and thirty minutes to Victoria. Built to the highest standards with radiant in-floor heating throughout, concrete foam construction, all gas appliances, quartz countertops, soft close cabinets, on demand hot water, ample storage, walk in closets and so much more. Main level entry with large open concept kitchen and family room. Three bedrooms up and a large rec room all with coved ceilings and transoms over the doorways. Fully self contained inlaw suite on the lowest level with its own laundry. Massive 2 car plumbed garage with connecting work shop completes your families new home. Call for your private tour today. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.