Cobble HillMalahat & Area
Greater Victoria Areas
3662 Holland Avenue in COBBLE HILL: ML Cobble Hill Single Family Detached for sale (Malahat & Area) : MLS®# 421386$650,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,523 sq. ft.234 m2Beautifully appointed family home in the heart of Cobble Hill! This 4 bedroom 3 bathroom home has everything you could possibly need. The home has been fully updated from floor to ceiling including an open and elegant kitchen featuring quartz countertops and stainless steel appliances, brand new floors and trim, freshly tiled master bathroom and much more. The main floor has a spacious master and ensuite, 2 additional rooms as well as a double garage. Downstairs has a large rec room that can be used for the main part of the home or included in the suite for additional revenue. The outside has a brand new covered deck perfect for entertaining and overlooks the pool area which backs onto a nice flat back lawn that is fully fenced. The home is steps away from the local pub, shops and endless hiking and biking trails on Cobble Hill mountain. This home is a must-see for families looking to lay their roots in this beautiful community. More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
3875 Lefran Road in COBBLE HILL: ML Cobble Hill Single Family Detached for sale (Malahat & Area) : MLS®# 421145$575,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,453 sq. ft.228 m25 bdrm family home in Satellite Park! This is a quiet, highly sought after neighbourhood with nearby public beach access. 3 bds on the main, with a spacious kitchen offering Cherry cabinets, island & plenty of counter space. Patio doors lead to a low maintenance deck with glass paneled railings. The kitchen and dining area overlook the beautiful backyard with established landscaping & enjoys distant ocean views. Outdoor storage with 2 garden sheds, as well as a newer woodshed. Fenced backyard offers fruit trees, asparagus, & established berry plants. MB with engineered walnut flrs, & patio doors onto the deck. Downstairs, you'll find the family rm with built in cabinets, laundry/mud rm, bath, pantry & 2 more bds. This lovely home has been very well maintained over the years including: vinyl windows, perimeter drains, driveway, propane FP insert, woodstove, aluminum & vinyl decking, kitchen & main bath. RR3 zoning More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
3045 Miner Road in COBBLE HILL: ML Cobble Hill Single Family Detached for sale (Malahat & Area) : MLS®# 421030$665,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,553 sq. ft.237 m2Peaceful Custom Country Home Set on a Picturesque Private Fully Fenced Yard allowing Care Free Living Just minutes to Hiking & Riding Trails, Popular Reservoir Swimming Hole and Shawnigan Lake. Silver Mine Estates is one of Cobble Hill/ Shawnigan Lakes Premier Subdivisions with Estate like Settings Making this one of the most sought after family friendly neighborhoods in the area. Enjoy all this 5 bed/3 bath has to offer complete with a Chalet style River Rock Fire Place to Keep Warm with loved ones without a care in the world. Use the Huge Downstairs for entertaining or easily suite the lower level to accommodate family or a mortgage helper. With huge wide open living and Dining this home truly does allow you to host family and friends throughout the year. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Westshore
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.