Greater Victoria Areas
3290 Marty Lane in VICTORIA: Co Colwood Corners Single Family Detached for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 414918$929,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,005 sq. ft.279 m2OPEN HOUSE SAT AUG 24 and SUN AUG 25 2-4PM. Brand New Huge Custom Home. Immediate Possession. (Last New Home for sale on the Street. New Subdivision, with legal suites) Large corner lot. Great views and access to Park below. House has smart set-up like a level entry rancher with the Master on the main floor. with 2 bedrooms up and a 4pce bathroom. Down features a Media-Den room as you come in from Garage on the lowest level. The 1 bedroom self contained suite is located at back left of house (Cannot access through house. It has its own hydro meter and would rent for around $1300 a month, or ideal for family) Bonus Workshop-Storage Room off Garage. Good Appliance Package. Tons of parking-RV-Suite and Boat parking potential on this lot. Short walk to Parks, Trails and Westshore Mall. Strata is just for common Road. GST is not included in Price, but Negotiable.( Note Marty Rd is off Sooke Rd, near Veterans Memorial Parkway, input 2438 Sooke Rd to GPS, Marty Rd is just beside house. More detailsListed by Maxxam Realty Ltd.
202 300 Belmont Road in VICTORIA: Co Colwood Corners Condo Apartment for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 414267$435,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,154 sq. ft.107 m2OPEN SUN AUG 25 1-3 PM Bright & Spacious! Like new, corner unit at Pacific View. Offering 1154 sq ft of living space, 9' ceilings, large windows to bring in plenty of light. Excellent floor plan, w/separated bedrooms. Entertainment sized living room that extends to your own private & covered lg deck to enjoy seasonally overlooks green space. Gourmet inspired kitchen w/plenty of cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, quartz counters, & huge island. Generous Master Suite w/dbl closets, walk-in separate shower, dbl sinks quarts counter tops, tile floors. Guest bdrm is nice & bright. 4 pc main bath & in-suite laundry complete this condo. Beautifully maintained, quality laminate floors w/carpet in bdrms. Secured u/g parking, bicycle/kayak storage & locker. Well constructed, energy efficient building, air conditioning & more. Quiet setting, amenities close at hand. Steps to shopping, transit, Esquimalt Lagoon, The Goose, RRU & Juan de Fuca Rec Centre. Well-run strata. Pet & rental friendly. More detailsListed by One Percent Realty
302 300 Belmont Road in VICTORIA: Co Colwood Corners Condo Apartment for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 413797$420,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,154 sq. ft.107 m2Pacific View! Beautiful & tastefully designed, bright & spacious corner unit offers 1154 sq ft of living space, 9' ceilings, large picture windows, w/excellent floor plan, & separated bdrms. Expansive picture windows bring in plenty of light. Entertainment sized living rm opening up to your own private & covered spacious deck. Gourmet kitchen w/plenty of cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, quartz counters w/oversized island/eating bar. Generous Master w/double closets, & ensuite bath, walk-in shower, dbl sinks, & tile floors. Lg 2nd bdrm, a 4 pc main bath & in-suite laundry complete this condo. Meticulously maintained w/custom blinds, beautiful laminate wood floors w/carpet in bdrms. Secured u/g parking, bicycle/kayak storage & locker. Well constructed, energy efficient building, air con & more. Quiet setting, amenities close at hand. Steps to shopping, transit, Esquimalt Lagoon, The Goose, RRU & Juan de Fuca Rec Centre. Well-run strata. Pet & rental friendly. More detailsListed by One Percent Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.