Greater Victoria Areas
2935 Merle Drive in VICTORIA: Co Colwood Lake Single Family Detached for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 408178$669,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,669 sq. ft.155 m2Character and the charm of a bygone era await you in this delightful residence.Significant system upgrades,( Gas furnace, two gas fireplaces, electrical system, new septic system in Dec. 2018) are among the many features that this 1935 home offers. If you love the warmth of fir floors and an easy to live in bright and inviting floor plan, this one is for you. The very spacious Master with ensuite and second gas fireplace on the upper floor, provides for privacy and a place to kick back and relax. Lots of kitchen space allows for informal dining ,and as well, there is a lovely dining room, large living room, second bedroom and Den/third bedroom with 4 pce. bath on the main floor. Some thermal window upgrades have also been done along with easy care vinyl siding, off street parking and a fenced yard for kids and pets. Close to Westshore Mall, schools and recreation this homes awaits your personal visit. P.S. good size 7500 sq.ft lot, and a bright sunny deck just off the dining room too! More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
2313 Alicia Place in VICTORIA: Co Colwood Lake Single Family Detached for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 407740$749,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,047 sq. ft.190 m2Prestigious Colwood Lake Estates is an established area of fine homes and offers for sale this executive 5 bedroom 3 bath family home located just steps to David Cameron Elementary with in law suite. Beautifully renovated throughout the entire home. 3 bed main features modern kitchen with quartz counters and large island. Dining area with french door to new deck leads to a great backyard with room to roam. New vinyl windows with screens, new roof and upgraded attic insulation. 200 amp electrical service with separate hydro meters. Hardwood floors throughout main floor. Updated bathrooms and master en-suite. Lovely landscaped property and plenty of parking. Carport framed ready for garage door. This home has much to offer and is move-in ready. Located on a quiet cul-de-sac. Please confirm measurements if important. Don't miss this one! More detailsListed by DFH Real Estate Ltd.
2843 Hagel Road in VICTORIA: Co Colwood Lake Single Family Detached for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 407526$839,800Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,303 sq. ft.214 m2Immaculate one level family home on a large 15,000 sq/ft (.35 acres) lot backing onto the beautiful Royal Colwood golf course. The yard is level, fenced and nicely landscaped. 2300 sq/ft with 3 spacious bdrms, den & 2 1/2 baths. Nice hardwood floors, spacious country kitchen w/oak cupboards, stainless appliances, separate eating area leading to large rear deck. Sunken livingroom with cozy wood F/P, separate formal dining. Master bdrm has 3 piece ensuite. The separate entertaining Recroom w/Bar would be ideal for extra accomodation w/separate entrance. Relax on the large front Patio or enjoy the peaceful ambiance on the 571 sq/ft rear entertaining deck W/hottub & private views to the serene backyard & golf course. Lots of outdoor grass area for kids & pets. Detached storage shed. Well maintained, newer roof, new insulation in attic. Garage has over height ceilings. Lots of parking for cars, RV & Boats. 5 minutes to most Westshore amenities & Costco, 20 minutes to downtown Victoria. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun Westshore
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.