Cordova BaySaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
4732 Treetop Heights in VICTORIA: SE Cordova Bay Land for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 421567
4732 Treetop Heights SE Cordova Bay VICTORIA V8Y 1E3$735,000Land
- MLS® Num:
- 421567This is your neighborhood - This is your Home! Live in Cordova Bay. The Video says it all! Serviced and cleared, with permitted building plans available, all you'll have to do is plan the housewarming party! Build your dream home on the last OCEAN VIEW 18,702 sqft RS-18 building lot on picturesque Treetop Heights. Top of the street, a near perfect location in one of Greater Victorias most iconic neighborhoods, charming Cordova Bay. Close proximity to schools, parks, golf course, sandy beaches, hiking & cycling Lochside Trail, fine restaurants and shopping. Neighborhood and Building Information package available with Neighborhood Lifestyle Video. This is one you won't want to miss! Contact the neighborhood specialists, call or email with all of your questions. More detailsListed by Engel & Völkers Vancouver Island - Victoria
5177 Lochside Drive in VICTORIA: SE Cordova Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 426273
5177 Lochside Drive SE Cordova Bay VICTORIA V8Y 1G5$878,888Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,311 sq. ft.215 m2VIRTUAL OPEN HOUSE - HD Video, Floor Plans & Photos online. If you're looking for the quiet country lane feel with the ocean, beach, parks, trails, golf, schools & all amenities steps/minutes from your door step, this may just tick most or all of the boxes! Looks can be deceiving from the road, but this 3-4bdrm, 3.5bth home is over 2300sqft (finished) w/1500sqft (unfinished: deck/patio/storage) & offers a peak-a-boo glimpse of the ocean. The bright upper main level offers country style kitchen, large living room w/FP & hardwood floors, spacious master w/ensuite w/jacuzzi tub plus walkin closet & den, 4pce bth w/walkin tub, laundry, dining room, 2nd bdrm, & direct access to your 650+sqft sun drenched deck. Lower level offers a self contained suite, plus additional flex room w/sink & toilet that can be utilized as a studio, bachelor pad, hobby room etc.. Loads of extra storage, sunny fenced backyard & polished concrete floors/patio to name a few! Ask your realtor for info package. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
11 974 Sutcliffe Road in VICTORIA: SE Cordova Bay Row/Townhouse for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 422144
11 974 Sutcliffe Road SE Cordova Bay VICTORIA V8Y 1M8$885,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,088 sq. ft.194 m2Superb West Coast Style Townhouse in a prime location in the heart of Cordova Bay Village. Minutes to Beaches, Golfing, Matticks Farm, Restaurants and Lochside Trail. Features include vaulted 9 ft ceilings, hardwood floors, and quality finishing throughout. Master Bedroom with ensuite and walk in-closet on the MAIN floor, with 2 additional bedrooms and a full bathroom on the upper level. The free-flowing open floor plan offers a formal living room, and a large dining room. Enjoy casual entertaining in the open concept kitchen, w/granite counter and eating bar, which adjoins the large sunny family room with gas fireplace. Also offering great summer relaxation on the very private extended patio, with a beautiful outlook onto the lush gardens. A prime well located property offering a fabulous lifestyle! Not be missed! More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Victoria
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.