Cordova BaySaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
4767 Cordova Bay Road in VICTORIA: SE Cordova Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 421492$969,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,395 sq. ft.223 m24 bedroom, split-level bright family home in quiet neighbourhood close to Broadmead Village Shopping Centre, schools, parks, and the beach! Huge gated front yard with double car garage & space for RV parking. Gorgeous entry way with high ceilings & a unique stained glass window. Upstairs includes a spacious kitchen, eating area & living room with a cozy fireplace. Down the hallway are 3 bedrooms, a 3pc bathroom with SOAKER TUB, & an extra ensuite attached to the master bedroom. Many windows throughout the home let in plenty of natural light. Downstairs features a fourth bedroom, large flex room, laundry room, family room, & access to the garage. This home features a wrap-around deck & fully fenced yard with hedge (privacy!) which is perfect for kids or pets. Ample closet and storage space above the garage completes this home; plus potential for future renovations - one of the many perks of buying this extraordinary investment opportunity! More detailsListed by The Condo Group Real Estate
5310 Sayward Hill Crescent in VICTORIA: SE Cordova Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 421483$1,575,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,727 sq. ft.346 m2EXECUTIVE LIVING AT SAYWARD HILL! Rarely do homes in this sought-after CORDOVA BAY neighbourhood come available & this exquisitely designed & updated residence is stunning! Custom built 2001, 3,727sf, 4 BDS, 4 BA, +office, media +inlaw suite, this 2nd owner has taken meticulous care & enhanced with lovely updates: bathrooms, kitchen, appliances, new paint & more! The grand entry with winding staircase sets the luxurious & elegant tone for this special home; abundance of natural light, spacious room sizes & connections to the brilliantly designed outdoors with the many balconies, decks & patios offers something special. The landscaped gardens are magazine worthy & provide the continued elegance from inside to out. Overheight garage, workshop space & front/back driveways are perfect for the car collector & RV enthusiast. This LIFESTYLE home is perfectly situated with golf at your front door, steps to Mattick's Market, Lochside Trail & Cordova Bay Beaches. Live your dream at Sayward Hill! More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd. - Sidney
401 5110 Cordova Bay Road in VICTORIA: SE Cordova Bay Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 421296$689,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,790 sq. ft.166 m2*NEW PRICE: OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY 11 - 1pm* Ocean views and excellent value in a 55+ community, this condo is a must see! Just a quick walk from the coveted Cordova Bay waterfront, you will find this fantastic 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom (plus den) 1,860 sqft condo. South facing, bright, and very private, you will appreciate the flexible floorpan with an open kitchen that looks out onto the deck and Mt Baker. The master bedroom has a generously sized and tastefully updated ensuite and walk-in closet. Enjoy the ocean views from your lounge with the gas fireplace or sit on your private deck and take in the ocean breeze! Other amenities include a clubhouse with indoor pool, whirlpool, lounge & 2 guest rooms. More detailsListed by Sotheby's International Realty Canada
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.