Cordova BaySaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
201 5316 Sayward Hill Crescent in VICTORIA: SE Cordova Bay Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 412304$1,299,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,110 sq. ft.196 m2**OH-Sat Mar16 2-3pm**Enjoy breathtaking, unobstructed ocean, mountain and golf course views from this spacious 2,110 sqft, 2 BD, 2BA + media room condo which has just been updated with hardwood flooring, carpets and quartz counter tops. Exit from the elevator into your own large, private foyer that serves only this unit and one other. From the moment you enter, enjoy ocean views from all the living spaces. The large luxury kitchen features custom cabinets, high end appliances, and large island. The open living and dining area w/gas FP offers fantastic space for entertaining. Retire to your 450 sqft master suite with floor to ceiling windows, and spacious 5 piece bath with heated tile flooring, and adjacent dressing room boasting 23 drawers for storage. This executive unit has a built in sound system in the media rm, separate in-suite storage rm and 2 secure parking stalls. Grocery shopping, restaurant dining, walking and bike trails and Cordova Bay Beach are all within an easy walk. More detailsListed by Engel & Völkers Vancouver Island
5185 Agate Lane in VICTORIA: SE Cordova Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 412225$3,599,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 5,013 sq. ft.466 m2Gated beachside manor on a quiet lane with sweeping ocean views. Masterful open plan encourages entertaining, with dynamic seascapes framed by walls of glass. Gourmet kitchen with custom cabinetry, butler’s pantry, top of the line appliances. Adjacent eating area for casual meals, or retire to the formal dining rm for sophisticated occasions. Warm & inviting living rm equipped with chic FP. Comfortable family rm invites rest & relaxation. Office, laundry & media rm complete the main. Upstairs, master retreat with sitting area with luxe FP, walk-in closet, private balcony & lavish 6pc ensuite. Also, a gym/den & 2 and'l bedrooms, each with 3pc ensuite & balcony. Outside, ¼+ acres embodies West Coast beauty. Private, landscaped yard with manicured gardens & mature trees. Patio space includes a firepit & staircase to sandy beach. Prime location easy access to Broadmead Village, Cordova Bay Golf Club, Mattick’s Farm, restaurants, cafes, shops & more. More detailsListed by Engel & Völkers Vancouver Island
4979 Cordova Bay Road in VICTORIA: SE Cordova Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 412112$1,995,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,394 sq. ft.222 m2**OH Sat - 10am - 12pm** Ideally located in the heart of Cordova Bay, on arguably the best sandy beach in Victoria, you will find this gorgeous 2001 executive home. Inside, floor to vaulted ceiling windows frame the unobstructed ocean and mountain views, offering the best in west coast living in a home that would be just as comfortable on Malibu Beach. Even the gas fireplace is framed by beautiful views. You will find all principal rooms on the no step main level with a separate in-law suite on the lower level – also featuring unobstructed ocean views. Step outside and relax on your very private ocean view patio. Follow the path to your sandy beach and walk for miles, visit the Plaza, stroll to The Beach House for dinner, or enjoy kayaking and swimming in the sand-warmed waters. Sited on one of the widest beach front lots in Cordova Bay, this is an excellent newer home that offers exceptional long term value for one lucky buyer. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.