Cordova BaySaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
5387 Parker Avenue in VICTORIA: SE Cordova Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 405792$2,650,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,511 sq. ft.233 m2Lifestyle and Location are the Key Elements for this 2007 Custom Designed Post & Beam Home. For those looking for Sweeping views over the Salish Sea, San Juan Islands & Mt Baker this is it, A peaceful, private haven of west coast luxury this 3BD/3BA, 2,511sf. Post & Beam features Heated Floors throughout, vaulted ceilings, quality construction, custom milled beams, trims, doors & windows. Natural light is abundant w/13 skylights & oversized windows & patio doors. Open concept living features expansive chef's kitchen, Custom cabinets, The large Island 5'x11' provides ample seating, and still offers a spacious dinning Area for family & Friends a 48" Wolf Gas Stove, Sub Zero fridge and access to walk out patios over 700sf. Master Suite offers ultimate retreat w/library area, ensuite & walk-in closet.Garage/workshop even has in-floor Heated Floors! Enjoy oceanfront living with your own Boathouse & ramp access to sandy beach.Short stroll to golf, shops, trails and schools. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun - Oak Bay
5230 Santa Clara Avenue in VICTORIA: SE Cordova Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 405663$1,100,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,732 sq. ft.254 m2Updated Home with separate self contained suites on private huge .73 acre lake view lot. Upstairs is a 2 bed 2 bath home with plenty of space and finished beautifully with wood floors, exposed brick fireplace, clawfoot bathtub, steam shower. entertainers kitchen, huge decks, built in vac. and more. Below is a completely separate self contained 1 bedroom plus den suite to help with the rent. The property also has a large heated garage/workshop with another guest suite above (vacation rental?!). Great investment opportunity or ask how to live here for free! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
770 Claremont Avenue in VICTORIA: SE Cordova Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 405608$1,249,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,845 sq. ft.264 m2A family home with so much to offer. Featuring an open concept design this home has been maintained over the years. New custom designed kitchen in 2016 with quartz counters. Kitchen opens into dining area, cozy lounge with gas burning stove, vaulted ceiling and views to the large fenced back yard. Living room has beautiful stone fireplace and large windows. 4 bedrooms, 4 baths. Finished lower level could easily become an in law suite. Enjoy your evenings sitting on the front verandah. All of this set on level 93x150 lot. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.