CS KeatingCentral Saanich
Greater Victoria Areas
18 1515 Keating Cross Rd in Central Saanich: CS Keating Row/Townhouse for sale : MLS®# 907922
18 1515 Keating Cross Rd CS Keating Central Saanich V8M 1W9$889,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,554 sq. ft.144 m2Welcome to the best situated townhome in Aura Village, a wonderful community which allows rentals, pets, and kids. This home is tucked away in the back corner of the development, away from roads and noise. Open, bright, and stylish, this like-new 3 bedroom townhome makes optimum use of over 1,500 well designed square feet. The open concept main floor helps to bring everyone together with the functional flowing space. The designer colour schemes will surround you with a pleasing environment. A combination of laminate, wood-style floors, and low pile carpet in the bedrooms makes for easy, comfortable living here. Stainless style appliances, a bright kitchen with island, modern pendant lighting, natural gas fireplace, and efficient gas fired hot water tank are a few of the features. On top of all of this is a welcoming east facing outdoor patio space to relax and cook on the BBQ. This truly is a desirable location nice and close to schools, amenities, and Brentwood Bay Village. More detailsListed by Engel & Volkers Vancouver Island
6886 Saanich Cross Rd in Central Saanich: CS Keating House for sale : MLS®# 907178
6886 Saanich Cross Rd CS Keating Central Saanich V8Z 5X6$949,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,783 sq. ft.166 m2Welcome home to this incredibly well thought out 3 bed 3 bath home with large upper area flex space in popular Central Saanich! This 2015 built home offers peace of mind newer construction together with a bright, open concept main with cozy gas fireplace in the great room together with loads of cabinets, quartz counters & pantry in the kitchen with adjoining eating area with walk out to the fully fenced rear yard (great for kiddies & fido). The upper level offers 3 good sized bedrooms (master with ensuite) plus the aforementioned flex space (great for teens/kids). The attached single car garage offers an entrance to the home while the double wide parking provides parking for 3 additional vehicles. The laundry is also located on the second floor for convenience & the home is located just steps from L'ecole Keating, not to mention all of the amenities located a short ways away (shopping, restaurants etc). Come take a look at this lovely home before it's gone! More detailsListed by McCollom Real Estate
7 1515 Keating Cross Rd in Central Saanich: CS Keating Row/Townhouse for sale : MLS®# 907130
7 1515 Keating Cross Rd CS Keating Central Saanich V8M 1W9$879,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,605 sq. ft.149 m2Welcome to Aura Village! A family oriented community centrally located close to all amenities and easily accessible to all parts of Greater Victoria. This 2015 built townhouse is one of the largest in the strata offering 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Bonus there is still new home warranty in place! On the main level you will love the open concept design featuring a gas fireplace, private patio, large bedroom/home office and high end finishings throughout. Upstairs features a spacious master bedroom with walk in closet and full ensuite, two additional bedrooms and laundry. The strata allows rentals, is pet friendly and offers its residents a children's playground and extra bike storage. An additional parking stall can be rented from the strata if needed. Close to Butchart Gardens, public transit, beaches, Brentwood Bay Village and all amenities. For full media website including all photos, video, 3D virtual tour, floorplan, etc... please visit http://sites.listvt.com/1515keatingcrossroad More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.