CS SaanichtonCentral Saanich
Greater Victoria Areas
18 7675 East Saanich Rd in Central Saanich: CS Saanichton Row/Townhouse for sale : MLS®# 907531
18 7675 East Saanich Rd CS Saanichton Central Saanich V8M 1L9$670,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,071 sq. ft.99 m2This corner 3 bedroom townhome demonstrates why this complex is named Meadow View. The bright and functional floor plan has the kitchen, dining room, living room, laundry and a powder room on the main. Three bedrooms and a 4 piece bathroom upstairs. The large primary bedroom has room to spare and a walk in closet. Many updates over the years include a kitchen reno, both bathrooms renos, flooring, baseboard heaters, windows, paint and more. The attached workshop is the perfect for home projects with extra storage in the garden shed. Two parking spots and visitor parking. One of the largest fully fenced yards in the complex. Plenty of space to entertain and enjoy the garden. A serene setting backing onto the ALR pasture. This well run pet & kid friendly complex is across the street from Blossom Park. Only a short walk to Saanichton Village with its shops, restaurants and amenities. Close to Saanich Peninsula Hospital. Easy access to the highway to Victoria or Sidney. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Oak Bay
7445 Seabrook Rd in Central Saanich: CS Saanichton House for sale : MLS®# 907408
7445 Seabrook Rd CS Saanichton Central Saanich V8M 1V9$1,150,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,888 sq. ft.175 m2Stylish designer home by Conforti Homes, built in 2019 to a superior standard. Set on a quiet street in a wonderful residential community with ample amenities nearby. Grand entry showcases interior with premium finishes throughout with rich hardwood flooring. Natural light floods the entire home provided by large picture windows that also frame scenic farm & garden views. Showpiece kitchen appointed with quality cabinetry, quartz counters, top of the line appliances & central island with bar seating. Adjacent dining rm provides a refined space when hosting. Inviting living rm enhanced with a gas fireplace. Above, find the regal Primary suite with enviable walk-in closet & spa-like ensuite. Plus, 2 more sizeable bedrooms & a 4pc bath to finish. Outside, discover a beautifully landscaped, easy care yard that is fully fenced and private. Prime location affords easy access to surrounding amenities of Brentwood Bay and Saanichton, along with plenty of parks, beaches and walking trails. More detailsListed by Engel & Volkers Vancouver Island
210 1959 Polo Park Crt in Central Saanich: CS Saanichton Condo for sale : MLS®# 907221
210 1959 Polo Park Crt CS Saanichton Central Saanich V8M 2K1$439,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 589 sq. ft.55 m2BRIGHT 1 BEDROOM 1 BATH condo located in the heart of Central Saanich! Well-kept unit with 9ft ceilings, kitchen with eating bar, upgraded stainless appliances and mirrored backsplash. Newer laminate flooring throughout, light fixtures, paint, blinds & window coverings. East facing deck with distant ocean views perfect for enjoying your morning coffee. Strata has NO age restrictions, is pet friendly & some rentals allowed. Unit has in-suite laundry, & comes with a secured underground parking spot, bike storage & storage locker. Centrally located in Saanichton Village where you can walk to Thrifty Foods, restaurants, & recreation facilities. Quick drive to the beach, airports, & ferries. Flexible possession. Incredible value in a quiet, relaxing building! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.