CS TurgooseCentral Saanich
Greater Victoria Areas
19 2558 Ferguson Rd in Central Saanich: CS Turgoose House for sale : MLS®# 906851
19 2558 Ferguson Rd CS Turgoose Central Saanich V8M 1V6$950,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,603 sq. ft.149 m2Opportunity knocks! Lovely, well maintained, comfortable, spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bath 1603 sq ft rancher at Lochside Estates. Enjoy Turgoose Point area in Central Saanich (near James Island Pier). Close to beach access, level seaside walks, minutes to Saanichton shopping, restaurants, Saanich Peninsula Hospital, 10 minutes to Sidney & 20 minutes to downtown Victoria plus bus service at your doorstep. An opportunity to be a proud owner of one of 19 homes on this exclusive street with underground services & street lights. Owners to be 45 years+. This is a lovingly cared for 1985 built home. Mature attractive garden with fully fenced private back yard & deck. Double garage perfect for workshop, bike & kayak storage or car enthusiast. Sensibly priced - quick action indicated at this price! $950,000. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Sidney
203 2500 Hackett Cres in Central Saanich: CS Turgoose Condo for sale : MLS®# 906483
203 2500 Hackett Cres CS Turgoose Central Saanich V8M 2B9$635,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 963 sq. ft.89 m2Welcome to 203- 2500 Hackett at Marigold. This open concept suite features two spacious bedrooms both with walk-through closets and 4 piece en-suites. Highlights include 9' ceilings, soundproof triple glazed windows, a cozy natural gas fireplace, stainless KitchenAid appliances including a natural gas range, quartz countertops, and in-suite laundry with a gas dryer. The primary en-suite features heated flooring and a separate bathtub and walk-in shower. Outside features a large deck with gas bbq hookup and space to enjoy the afternoon sun. The building offers secure underground parking, a storage locker, a bike storage room and the balance of a 2-5-10 Home Warranty. Rentals, children and pets are permitted. Marigold is a master-planned community featuring a small commercial center, green space and a children's play park. Situated on the Lochside trail and just minutes to BC Ferries, Airport, and the ocean, this home offers outstanding value in an ideal setting on the Saanich Peninsula. More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Ltd. (Sid)
9 2654 Lancelot Pl in Central Saanich: CS Turgoose Row/Townhouse for sale : MLS®# 906531
9 2654 Lancelot Pl CS Turgoose Central Saanich V0S 1M0$1,375,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,858 sq. ft.173 m2Updated waterfront townhome in a park like setting on the edge Saanichton Bay. The seashore offers an abundance of wildlife activity. Sea birds, eagles, deer & more. This sunny home offers sea views from almost every room. Open kitchen, dining room & an elegant living room w/handsome stone fireplace & custom builtin shelving, vaulted cedar ceiling & skylights, plus a dbl garage, 2pc bath & laundry are on the main floor. Upstairs are 2 bedrooms, 2 baths & an open den overlooking the living room & the fabulous view. The primary bedroom has waterfront enclosed balcony (w/blackout blinds) a walk-in closet & ensuite bath. Hardwood floors on main, quality Hunter Douglas blinds & loads of storage here. The south facing private patio is perfect for gardening & gatherings, then walk the trails to the beach or up to the coffee shop. Shopping, hospital, rec center are mins away. Close to Sidney & 45 mins to Victoria. A beautiful house to live the West Coast lifestyle. Don't miss this rare find. More detailsListed by Sotheby's International Realty Canada
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.