Curteis PointNorth Saanich
Greater Victoria Areas
10995 Boas Road in NORTH SAANICH: NS Curteis Point Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 408071$1,995,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 5,724 sq. ft.532 m2Private & park-like, this gorgeous estate property invites your whole family. Gardens & meadows & sunshine! Children can run free. Bedrock & flowers & fruit trees. Rhodos, bulbs & roses for 3 seasons of blooms. Arbutus, maples, quiet places to sit & contemplate. Plant your dream garden: this microclimate is protected from wind by tall conifers. Stunning driveway & stone gates. 4 beds & 4 baths over 5700 square feet. In-floor heating throughout, open kitchen & sitting areas. Entertainment DR w/ large patio & built-in BBQ. Intimate LR w/ Napoleon fireplace. Games room w/ fireplace, home office, lg master suite. Light & bright throughout: windows & French doors, sunrooms, decks. Separate nanny suite w/ loft, full kitchen, sunroom & garden entrance. 3-car garage, weatherproof siding treatment, steel foundation/post-&-beam, cement roof tiles. Magnificent property, peace & quiet on a dead-end road/private peninsula. 10-min walk to pub, beach, marinas. 10-min drive to Sidney-by-the-Sea. More detailsListed by Holmes Realty Ltd
11000 Inwood Road in NORTH SAANICH: NS Curteis Point Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 407793$1,499,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,413 sq. ft.410 m2Located on a quiet road in sought after Curteis Point is this beautiful & immaculate, 4,413 sq. ft. home that was custom built for its present owners in 1999. Pride of ownership is apparent as you turn onto the paved driveway of this gorgeous 5 bed, 5 bath family home with detached carriage house. Large entertainment-sized kitchen with huge center island & adjoining family room with stone faced fireplace, make this room the hub of the home. Doors lead out onto a fully-fenced yard & barbecue area. Detached garage/carriage house with fully-furnished bachelor suite is an ideal home for the nanny or in-law. The 4 bedrooms upstairs make this perfect for the entire family to be on the same floor (with a fifth bedroom on the lower level of the carriage house). A second family room (rec room) on this floor is ideal kids or adults to have their own space. Attached double car garage plus the second garage in carriage house & lots of parking. This home has something for everyone! A must see. More detailsListed by Holmes Realty Ltd
11003 Tryon Place in NORTH SAANICH: NS Curteis Point Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 404908$950,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,431 sq. ft.226 m2This custom built tranquil 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom home is located in the pristine and natural setting of Tryon Estates, a very desirable area in North Saanich. Situated on more than a half acre in a cul de sac and directly across from Westport Marina and close to beaches and walking trails. This mainly 1 level home has a great layout, with a spacious living room, formal dining room and large family room, perfect for entertaining family and friends. Downstairs you will be surprised with a massive crawl space area for all your storage needs and another rec room w/2pc bath or make it your home office. Off the informal dining room awaits a 2 tiered deck, great for barbequing and enjoying the serenity that the property offers. Some new updates include new windows(double glazed panes) and heat pump w/ air conditioning. Other features to be noted are underground irrigation system and air exchanger (new air every 24 hours). More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes Ltd. - Oak Bay
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.