Dean ParkNorth Saanich
Greater Victoria Areas
1990 Dean Park Road in NORTH SAANICH: NS Dean Park Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 426154
1990 Dean Park Road NS Dean Park NORTH SAANICH V8L 3V5$749,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,531 sq. ft.235 m2First time to market in over 25 years! Lots of opportunity for updating the interior or build your dream home on a waterview lot? This well maintained 2500+ finished 4 Bed, 2 Bath home with a 1 bed inlaw suite is situated on a 15,000sq.ft lot. Functional floor plan upstairs with Large deck off the kitchen and ocean views. Large living room with Gas Fireplace and oak floors under the carpet along with main level Master. Many updates throughout the house including kitchen oak cabinets, windows, 2018 gas hot water tank, electrical, furnace and 50 year Metal roof in 95. This Large lot has two sunny decks (West facing and East Facing). New Partially Fenced Yard. Lots of parking space for RV's and Boats. Minutes walk from a big Recreation Center and a quick drive to Airport, Ferries and the city of Sidney and all it has to offer. **Virtual Tour Avaliable** More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
8809 Carmanah Terrace in SIDNEY: NS Dean Park Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 423852
8809 Carmanah Terrace NS Dean Park SIDNEY V8L 5E9$949,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,684 sq. ft.342 m2BEAUTIFUL DEAN PARK - Located at the top of beautiful Dean Park Estates you will find this elegant 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom home on a quiet no through road. The main level offers one level living including Master bedroom, formal living room, dining room, kitchen with granite counter tops, cherry wood cupboards and eating area overlooking the family room. The lower level offers guest accommodation including 2 bedrooms, media room, games room and workshop. Beautiful outdoor living to entertain your guests. Freshly painted. Close to Dean Park Trails, Saanichton shopping, airport, ferry and Sidney. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
8787 Carmanah Terrace in SIDNEY: NS Dean Park Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 424464
8787 Carmanah Terrace NS Dean Park SIDNEY V8L 5E9$969,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,484 sq. ft.324 m2Spacious family home with lots of possibilities. Ground level entry with full height walk out basement. 6 bedrooms or 5 plus an office. Excellent condition inside and out. Bright open feeling is enhanced with the 9 ft ceilings on the main - down are 10 ft ceilings. Breakfast nook off the kitchen/family room leading to a private deck. Formal living and dining rooms with french doors separating them. The basement is largely finished with 2 bedrooms, bathroom, den plus huge rec room. Great storage plus a workshop - potential for an in law suite. Unfinished in basement is the workshop and storage rooms. More detailsListed by DFH Real Estate - Sidney
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.