Dean ParkNorth Saanich
Greater Victoria Areas
8901 Park Pacific Terrace in NORTH SAANICH: NS Dean Park Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 412208$1,550,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 5,563 sq. ft.517 m2Stunning ocean and mountain views from this spectacular Dean Park home! Enjoy the snowcapped North Shore Mnts., Mt Baker, the San Juan and Gulf Islands! With 5500 sq ft of finished living space on 3 levels there is plenty of room for all your needs. Level entry to main floor. This home presents with 4 bed, 4 bath: the floorplan could easily allow for an add'l master bedroom on the main The large master has a "dream" walk in closet! A large library/entertainment room (multiple book shelves included), with a full bar could possibly be converted into a 1 bedroom, private, nanny suite. The car enthusiast will love the amazing 3 car garage with ample room for work shop and storage: could possibly store 4 or 5 cars! Very low maintenance property with lots of options to increase the already amazing view! Multiple decks to enjoy the sunrises and evening sun to the West. Estate Sale so quick possession possible. More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd. - Sidney
1658 Stuart Park Terrace in NORTH SAANICH: NS Dean Park Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 411405$875,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,801 sq. ft.260 m2This beautiful bright and cheery one level rancher in the highly sought after Dean Park Estates is sure to impress. Featuring 4 generous sized bedrooms, 3 baths, and a bonus 3 car garage (with one separated from the others), ideal for the car enthusiast, hobbyist or craftsman. The large kitchen with gas cook top opens into a beautiful vaulted wood plank ceiling family room with gas fireplace. The sunken living room with walk around rock gas fireplace and adjoining formal dining room are perfect for entertaining or enjoying with your family. The huge master bedroom has an open concept 5 pc ensuite, large walk-in closet, and adjoining spa room with jacuzzi. 4th bedroom is setup as an office with built in Murphy bed. Home also features a multi zone irrigation system, gated driveway with plenty of parking, and 3 year old roof. The outside foliage is well established and affords a great deal of privacy both inside and out. BE SURE TO VIEW THE 3D VIRTUAL TOUR! OPEN HOUSE Sat June 8, 1-3pm More detailsListed by Engel & Völkers Vancouver Island - Victoria
8615 Sentinel Place in SIDNEY: NS Dean Park Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 411149$1,050,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,089 sq. ft.380 m2Bright 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom home offering a huge master bedroom with, walk-in closet, 4 piece ensuite, and a private backyard to enjoy the mature landscaping with a 5-zone automatic irrigation system. Located on a no through road in the desirable Dean Park Estates. Gas fireplaces in the living room, family room and recreation room to be enjoyed throughout the house. Separate dining room and breakfast area located directly off the large kitchen with two separate accesses to the large back deck. Includes a double garage, workshop, 2 den/offices, recreation room and space for an in-law suite. Offering over 4,000 finished sq.ft on a 16,988 sq.ft lot with plenty of parking available. More detailsListed by DFH Real Estate Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.