Deep CoveNorth Saanich
Greater Victoria Areas
1054 Clayton Road in NORTH SAANICH: NS Deep Cove Land for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 412819$689,000Land
- MLS® Num:
- 412819Sought after Deep Cove in North Saanich. Enter through the magical driveway with tall stately trees and rays of sunshine leading you to the open bright sun filled meadow of your dreams home. This 1 acre flat R3 zoned acre is so beautiful and awaiting your new home. Picture views of Salt Spring and Cloak Hill from your living room window. Hydro on the property and municipal water at the property line. Just steps away from the Deep Cove Elementary school, trails and on a no through road. This acre was used for horses and has usable out buildings, machine storage and stable. Fenced and gated. The lifestyle of this location will offer years of pleasure and tranquility. North Saanich is a great friendly community, Sidney and the Airport are only a few minutes away by car. An amazing place to call home. More detailsListed by Jonesco Real Estate Inc
10975 Madrona Drive in NORTH SAANICH: NS Deep Cove Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 412800$1,199,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,876 sq. ft.174 m2Welcome to a one of a kind,custom built home in the heart of Deep Cove. No expense was spared when the current owners built this beautiful home and you can tell as soon as you enter. The first WOW is the beautiful concrete floors with in- floor heating throughout so warm all year around. The 9 ft ceilings, open floor plan and many large windows, allowing for so much natural lightening to filter in. The stunning kitchen with gleaming concrete counter tops, and eating bar, has high end appliances, bamboo cabinets, a wine rack that can hold all your rare bottles. There is also a cozy den or 3rd bedroom. Upstairs has bamboo flooring throughout, master bedroom with lovely waterviews, a stunning ensuite and large walk in closet, 2nd bedroom, 4 piece bath as well as a beautiful deck overlooking that magical back yard. Outside has wonderful patio areas, beautiful gardens and a separate built studio.Variance in place for a roof top patio. Located across the street from the ocean. A must see!! More detailsListed by Holmes Realty Ltd
11362 Chalet Road in NORTH SAANICH: NS Deep Cove Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 412732$2,799,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,210 sq. ft.391 m2A blissful, carefree life by the sea in Deep Cove. Sailors, take note! Rising above sloped lawns, ornamental trees & ever-blooming perennials, this 4,210 sf home is elegant & tranquil. Your private beach awaits, with storage for kayaks & SUPs. Deep-water mooring buoy offshore. View otters, eagles, herons & ravens from your patio hot tub, or gather around the chiminea on the lower patio. Built in 2004 by Ardmore Construction. Gracious & full of skylights, huge windows. Energy efficient heating/cooling systems & central vac. 5 baths, 4 beds, entertainment room with built-in theatre, wine storage. Six patios! Front entrance with water feature & koi pond; frogs sing at night from the west patio. LR features 12-ft ceilings & gorgeous stone fireplace with live-edge Douglas fir mantle. Gourmet kitchen has new Bosch dual wall oven, flat-top electric range & butler’s pantry with laundry. Close to great schools, hiking trails; ferries, grocery stores, airport; 8 mins to Sidney. Pure bliss! More detailsListed by Holmes Realty Ltd
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.