Deep CoveNorth Saanich
Greater Victoria Areas
10963 Madrona Drive in NORTH SAANICH: NS Deep Cove Land for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 404989$549,000Land
- MLS® Num:
- 404989Lots 4, 5 and 6 now available and no GST. Build your dream home on these 6,000 sqft level fully serviced private lots in beautiful Deep Cove. We have permit ready architectural drawings included in the price for each of the lots and a warrantied builder or bring your own ideas! The plans are for 2220 sqft homes plus full basements for legal secondary suites. Across the water from the marina and just steps away from two beach access points. Easy commute to the ferry and all the amenities Sidney has to offer. Buyer to confirm allowable buildable sqft. More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
630 Woodcreek Drive in NORTH SAANICH: NS Deep Cove Land for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 404841$825,000Land
- MLS® Num:
- 404841Rare offering!! Deep Cove 1 acre lot zoned RA5 located just off Landsend Rd in Lands End Estates. This bareland 60 lot strata development includes 60 acres of greenbelt, walking and riding trails for the nature enthusiast. Close proximity to Deep Cove Market, Schools, beach access and is centrally located to Sidney, the ferries and airport. The lot is nicely treed for privacy and is level. More detailsListed by Dockside Realty Ltd. Sidney
11271 Nitinat Road in NORTH SAANICH: NS Deep Cove Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 404637$1,599,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,211 sq. ft.391 m2This stunning North Saanich home sits on 1 acre of private, USABLE land, and offers a 5 bed/5 bath floorplan spread over 4211 sqft of extensively updated living space! Some of the high-end improvements include heated flooring, quartz counters, custom soft close cabinetry, spa inspired bathrooms, and TWO luxury kitchens (making this one of the best multi-generational homes on the market). Over 600k of class has been recently added to this already beautiful home - a full list of updates is available upon request. If access to Nature appeals to you than this tranquil location is hard to beat - positioned right at the edge of Horth Hill Park, and only 5 minutes from the Ocean! For amenities; the vibrant town of Sidney is conveniently found just 10 minutes away, and those with wanderlust will be thrilled with the easy access to both BC Ferries and YVR Airport. Outside the home you will find a large yard space, landscaped garden/forest, stamped concrete patio and synthetic putting green! More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.