Greater Victoria Areas
602 838 Broughton Street in VICTORIA: Vi Downtown Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 428453
602 838 Broughton Street Vi Downtown VICTORIA V8W 1E4$609,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 850 sq. ft.79 m2Welcome to the Escher, one of the premier buildings in Downtown Victoria. This immaculate NW facing modern 2 bedroom & 1 bathroom corner suite has sought after features such as quartz counter tops, stainless appliances, large windows, and gorgeous wood floors. The open concept design has an efficient floor plan, with bedrooms on opposite sides of the unit. The gourmet kitchen features high end appliances and boasts a beautiful eating peninsula, and the bath has heated floors. This building features the Signature Chard Development Rooftop Deck with 2 built-in gas BBQs, 360 degree views of the city, ocean and mountains. No car necessary with a walk score of 99! Just steps away from transit, parks, Modo, YMCA, restaurants and shopping! There's in-suite laundry, one secure u/g parking spot, pet washing station, bicycle repair station, storage, on site caretaker, and rentals & pets are allowed. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to live in a first class building and location! More detailsListed by Duttons & Co. Real Estate Ltd
802 707 Courtney Street in VICTORIA: Vi Downtown Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 428469
802 707 Courtney Street Vi Downtown VICTORIA V8W 0A9$650,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,000 sq. ft.93 m2Welcome home to this modern corner unit in The Falls! Situated in the heart of downtown Victoria, this condo offers floor-to-ceiling windows with ample natural light and elegant finishings throughout the home. Featuring chef's kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances, including gas cooktop, hardwood floors, and air conditioning. Fresh paint throughout the condo, plus brand new carpeting in both bedrooms. Within walking distance of the Inner Harbour, Beacon Hill Park, restaurants, pubs, and other amenities, the location is perfect for experiencing the best of the Victoria lifestyle. This building also features a fitness centre, pool, hot tub, separate storage, plus this unit comes with two secure underground parking stall. The Falls also allows unrestricted rentals and pets. Perfect for the investor or the discerning owner, this unit offers the perfect balance of modern features and functional layout, making it the perfect place to call home. More detailsListed by Engel & Volkers Vancouver Island - Oak Bay
529 1029 View Street in VICTORIA: Vi Downtown Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 428494
529 1029 View Street Vi Downtown VICTORIA V8V 4Y3$339,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 397 sq. ft.37 m2One of the few suites in the building with a balcony! This suite is almost brand new and ready to move in immediately. Hardwood floors, premium appliances, and high-end fixtures flow throughout the space. 10 foot high ceilings with exposed ducting makes the space feel larger and gives the desired industrial look. The kitchen has quartz counters and a single slab quartz backsplash too. The three piece bathroom has additional storage, high gloss cabinetry, mosaic tile flooring, and a luxurious 5-foot shower with quartz slab surround. The additional 68sqft of patio space makes a huge difference for these micro suites, especially because barbeques are allowed. There is a huge fitness centre and common outdoor space as well. With a walkscore of 95, you don't need a car. Market on Yates, London Drugs and Harris Green Liquor store are all at your doorstep! Come see this unique suite before it's gone! More detailsListed by NAI Commercial (Victoria) Inc.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.