Greater Victoria Areas
1511 989 Johnson Street in : Vi Downtown Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 421402$487,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 605 sq. ft.56 m2OPEN HOUSE SUN 12 - 4. No PTT for principal residences up to 750K. GST INCLUDED & ready for immediate possession, this brand new, one bed, one bath condominium offers spacious, functional living with a gourmet kitchen. Chef-inspired Kitchen Aid appliances include an induction cooktop, convection oven, microwave, and dishwasher. Laundry is easy with the included full-sized, stacking Whirlpool washer/dryer. Custom bedroom wardrobes, full-wood drawer boxes, and soft closing hinges leave the finishing here a step above the rest. Engineered hardwood floors, Quartz countertops, and premium kitchen/bath fixtures result in contemporary luxury. '989 Victoria', located at Johnson and Vancouver Streets, offers residents a google walk score of 98. Everything (restaurants, entertainment, groceries, banking, and recreation) is only minutes away. Parking and storage are included. 80% sold, 989 has additional floor plans available. Available by appointment & open on Sat & Sun from 12 PM - 4 PM. More detailsListed by Engel & Völkers Vancouver Island - Victoria
417 770 Fisgard Street in : Vi Downtown Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 421394$559,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 884 sq. ft.82 m2Welcome to "The Hudson"! Located just steps to the historical Chinatown, and downtown shops the location has a perfect walking score: 98 out of 100. The features of this amazing 2 bedroom, and 2 bathroom loft unit include: wood floors & terrazzo tiles, geothermal heating, super open design, quality modern kitchen with soft close drawers, quartz counters, top quality Bosch and Miele appliances, and lots of natural light. You can enjoy the roof top patio with stunning views of city, ocean, and mountains allowing you to BBQ and socialize. Rentals, pets, and kids are welcome in this building. #417-770 Fisgard. More detailsListed by One Percent Realty
207 1025 Meares Street in VICTORIA: Vi Downtown Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 421391$508,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,005 sq. ft.93 m2Downtown living without the shoebox size of most modern condominium homes. Located on a whisper quiet sidestreet just a few short steps to all the buzz and excitement of downtown Victoria with it's abundance of excellent restaurants, theatres, lively coffee shop culture and many shopping opportunities. Bright and airy corner suite has secure parking and a storage locker. Pets, children, rentals and barbeques are allowed (see Bylaws for restrictions). Gas fireplace, walk-in closet plus insuite laundry. More detailsListed by DFH Real Estate Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.