Greater Victoria Areas
1606 Covey Run Road in SOOKE: Sk East Sooke Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 413551$1,249,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,850 sq. ft.358 m2This Remarkable, Outstanding 2010 S-East Facing Home plus 2bd/2bth 2017 Cottage, is Paradise in the Country. Enjoy Distant Ocean & Mountain Views, Restful Quietude, Fenced & Gated Privacy, 1.15 Expansive Acres & Spacious Aspect, all within 30 min of the Westshore. Built to Green Standards, this home offers Sky Filled Floor to Ceiling Windows, Solid Cherry Floors on the Main & Polished Cement Floors throughout the lower level, heated tile in Bthrms, Overht Garage w Mezz, Heat Pump, Elec Air Cleaner, and more. In the Chef's Kitchen: Dumb Waiter, Pantry with HW connection, Ample Cabinetry, 14 Large pull out drawers, Large Island and Access to a very Special Back Deck & Patio where you are a part of the secret woodland. Designed not only with ease, comfort & style in mind, but energy conscious as well. Extended family, B&B or Rental Income can provide mtg help. Workshop, Greenhouse, Shed all incl. Incredible Value here... The Saw-Whet House & Cottage...a Once in a Lifetime Opportunity. More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
6600 East Sooke Road in SOOKE: Sk East Sooke Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 413275$1,649,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,935 sq. ft.273 m2Oceanfront 3.5 ac. estate-like property. Drive through unique south facing gently rolling manicured lawns and gardens to a beautiful, 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom almost new home. Level entry main floor designed to take best advantage of the views. Extra bedrooms, studio and family room on lower level with patio on the ocean side perfect for family and entertaining. Enjoy easy access from medium low bank to pebbled beach via new stairway with landing designed to attach to future deep water dock. Or stroll out to the private point to watch the sunset. There is a separate boat and RV garage. Amazing yard has lots of room for future tennis court, swimming pool and or horse paddocks. Zoning allows separate cottage. The area is not subject to the Speculation or Vacant Home tax. Enjoy fishing, sailing, hiking or relaxing in the natural beauty of East Sooke. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
1464 Winslow Drive in SOOKE: Sk East Sooke Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 413228$729,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,724 sq. ft.253 m2Welcome to this beautifully updated, immaculately kept 4 Bedroom + Den, 3 Bathroom home situated on a private, (S) facing, natural 1 acre lot with ocean glimpses in East Sooke. This home has a well designed layout offering over 2700 sqft of fine living space. Step inside & you'll be impressed with the bright & spacious feel with 9 ft ceilings, skylights & tonnes of windows throughout. Loaded with great features including a new, bright, open concept chef's kitchen with white maple cabinets, large island, built-in stainless steel appliances and new granite counter tops. 2 expansive decks on opposite sides of the home. One which is new & is south facing. Forced-air system with heat pump in the winter and air conditioning during the summer months. Cozy wood burning fireplace in the living room, central vacuum system, huge laundry room, newly updated bathrooms and 4 spacious bedrooms. The entry level main floor has suite potential if needed. Don't wait on this one...This home is a must see. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.