Greater Victoria Areas
3054 Munn Road in VICTORIA: Hi Eastern Highlands Single Family Detached for sale (Highlands) : MLS®# 412069$589,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,600 sq. ft.149 m2Here is an opportunity to own 1.17 acres with a nicely updated 1500 sq ft 4 bedroom 1 bathroom rancher just 15 minutes to downtown. This spacious offering has a variety of out buildings with both a chicken coop and dog run amongst other things. The home has been nice maintained and updated with a newer kitchen, new bathroom, newer flooring, fresh paint, a heatilator fireplace that heats this whole home in the winter. The modern design open floor plan allows for lots of variables and all the bedrooms are generous in size and as an added bonus the home is slightly elevated from the street. There are lots of options and areas you can build another shop or just come and enjoy the quiet ambience this home has to offer. Wait till the winter time when you can have bonfires, enjoy your outdoor winter fun, then relax in your hot tub and gaze at the open sky.. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
5234 Fork Lake Road in VICTORIA: Hi Eastern Highlands Single Family Detached for sale (Highlands) : MLS®# 412104$1,199,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,497 sq. ft.232 m2This waterfront sanctuary offers peaceful tranquility, complete with your own dock & sand beach - so close to Victoria, yet so private! This .39 acre property features a beautifully renovated 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home, a spacious double garage with a bright 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom suite above, and a multi-car driveway. Both the main home & suite offer skylights & contemporary finishings. The family home offers hardwood floors, a living/dining room with vaulted ceilings that opens onto one of the two lakefront decks, & a contemporary eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances, & sliding doors opening to the upper deck, which can be used to directly access your private dock. Mere minutes from Langford, this move-in ready residence offers a variety of ideal lifestyle options - take advantage of Mt. Work, Gowlland Tod, and all of the other nearby hiking, mountain biking & walking trails, while enjoying swimming, kayaking, or paddle boarding from the comfort of your backyard! More detailsListed by Jonesco Real Estate Inc
912 Finlayson Arm Road in VICTORIA: Hi Eastern Highlands Single Family Detached for sale (Highlands) : MLS®# 410698$796,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,996 sq. ft.185 m2Beautiful 4.4 acres that are very private. Close to Langford, Bear Mountain and just minutes to Costco and other amenities. Extremely peaceful setting just waiting for your ideas and updates. Don't miss out on this unique property with so much to offer. Main home features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with large deck off the kitchen. There is a secondary building on the property as well. Don't miss this beautiful property ready for your personal touch. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.