Greater Victoria Areas
303 1012 Pakington Street in VICTORIA: Vi Fairfield East Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 426338
303 1012 Pakington Street Vi Fairfield East VICTORIA V8V 3A1$329,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 855 sq. ft.79 m2A chic, updated south-facing 1 bed 1 bath condo in fabulous Cook St. Village! Walking distance to ocean, downtown, Beacon Hill Park & all amenities. As you enter this home, you'll appreciate the light coming in through the huge sliding doors that lead to a lovely sun room w/park & Olympic Mtn views. Beautiful laminate flooring throughout the very spacious living area. You’ll enjoy the very functional galley-style kitchen w/ custom wood cabinetry that continues into the dining area, creating a mini-bar area complete w/ extra storage. A good-sized bedroom w/ big windows makes it a bright & airy space. Updated bathroom w/ newer vanity, fixtures & tiling. A very well maintained & quiet building. There's a storage locker, workshop space & 1 parking spot by assignment. Currently available with no wait. Cats allowed. Walkscore of 89! You'll enjoy living in this stylish unit & the fantastic lifestyle it offers! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
205 1831 Oak Bay Avenue in VICTORIA: Vi Fairfield East Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 422161
205 1831 Oak Bay Avenue Vi Fairfield East VICTORIA V8R 1C3$560,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 905 sq. ft.84 m2"Fiori" on Oak Bay Avenue, a quality 2005 built reinforced Steel and Concrete building. This spacious, recently painted and carpeted, two-bedroom, two-bathroom condo features 9-foot ceilings and wall to wall windows! This unique corner suite is just blocks away from the popular Oak Bay Village, and steps away from stores, fine foods, bakeries, cafes and more. Enjoy the gourmet kitchen with granite counters, cork floor & sliding french doors. The huge living & dining area give you ample room to entertain guests and features an inviting fireplace. Just off the living room, you will find a massive deck providing a relaxing spot to enjoy coffee, drinks or dinner. The master bedroom includes a convenient 3 piece ensuite bathroom with granite countertops. Enjoy secure underground parking and an oversized storage locker, great for sports equipment, patio furniture and seasonal items. This building allows rentals, pets, kids, and barbeques. Call now to view! More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes Ltd. - Oak Bay
404 1015 Rockland Avenue in VICTORIA: Vi Fairfield East Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 424145
404 1015 Rockland Avenue Vi Fairfield East VICTORIA V8V 3H6$719,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 980 sq. ft.91 m2Large, Bright Top Floor Corner Unit with South West Exposure! "The Emerson" by acclaimed Abstract Developments is a rare boutique collection of 14 homes perfectly situated where downtown Victoria meets the charm of Fairfield. This bright & sunny home features 2 bedrooms PLUS den, and 2 full bathrooms with a thoughtfully-designed open plan layout. A modern take on a traditonal Brownstone, with sophisticated interior details throughout including spa-like ensuite with heated tile floors, gourmet kitchen with deluxe appliances and spacious eating bar, two-tone cabinetry, quartz counters and herring bone backsplash. With the south-west Exposure, abundance of windows throughout, high ceilings and 3 skylights the sunlight pours in to this luxury residence, and the balcony offers great views of the Olympic Mountains. Also included is a secure, covered Parking Space, Bike Storage, Storage Locker and an abundance of amenities within walking distance! More detailsListed by Jonesco Real Estate Inc
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.