Greater Victoria Areas
110 1035 Sutlej Street in VICTORIA: Vi Fairfield West Row/Townhouse for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 413667$750,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,472 sq. ft.137 m2Located in the Heart of Cook St Village, this open concept 2 bed 3 bath one of kind townhouse unit was built in 2010, and is minutes walk to the beach, Beacon Hill Park, the Beagle Pub, groceries and is on bus routes! This spacious corner garden level unit offers a large kitchen with eating bar, gas range and granite countertops. Also on the main level, a two piece powder room, dining area and some flex space. Upstairs, find 2 bedrooms (master has ensuite), and 2 bathrooms. Storage is in the unit, under the stairs and in the storage room upstairs that could also be used as an office space. This bright unit is rentable, and is pet friendly. Enjoy the Cook Street Village lifestyle! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
111 Moss Street in VICTORIA: Vi Fairfield West Single Family Detached for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 413633$1,830,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,003 sq. ft.279 m2*OH FRI 4-6 SAT 12-2* Welcome to this absolutely stunning, newly constructed West Coast style home. Ideally located steps from DALLAS rd WATERFRONT walk way, COOK STREET VILLAGE & BEACON HILL PARK. Upon entering the home you will find an inviting 12 ft tall foyer leading into an open & warm family friendly space. The main level was built to entertain with a grand chef's kitchen, oversized island and modern dining space. All of this with plenty of storage options, top end appliances and custom wine rack built into the wall. On the upper level you will be pleased to find 4 more generous sized bedrooms with a huge family area space and deck opening up to one of Fairfield's most charming streets. The Master bedroom boasts a luxurious walk in closet & ensuite leading into a gorgeous room overlooking the back yard. Don't miss your opportunity to live in a brand new, gold standard built home in Victoria's most desirable neighbourhood! The ideal island lifestyle awaits. Call now for more info! More detailsListed by The Agency
104 1024 Fairfield Road in VICTORIA: Vi Fairfield West Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 413569$539,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 990 sq. ft.92 m2WOW! LOCATION & COMPLETELY RENOVATED – A Winning Combination! This stunning south facing suite has been completely redone to exacting standards w/ features that include Acacia hdwd floors; gorgeous custom kitchen w/ solid maple soft close cabinets, quartz counters & new LG s/s appliances; redone bathrooms w/ heated tile floors in the main bath; hook-ups in place for IN SUITE LAUNDRY; new pot lights, plumbing & electrical fixtures– the list goes on. Approx. 1000 sq. ft. w/ 2 beds, 1.5 baths & a south facing patio overlooking the garden. Welcome to The Westfield – this well maintained building had a complete remediation that included new doors, windows, cladding & balconies. Cats are allowed & for the smart minded Investor so are Rentals! The location is ideal – within walking distance to the vibrant Cook St. Village w/ its shops & restaurants; to Beacon Hill Park where you can enjoy a pleasant stroll to the ocean & to our exciting downtown core & the Inner Harbour. Just move in & enjoy! More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.