Greater Victoria Areas
2 1016 Southgate Street in VICTORIA: Vi Fairfield West Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 408399$799,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,095 sq. ft.102 m2Steps to the heart of the Cook St. Village, Beacon Hill Park and downtown, this exquisite 2 bed, 2 bath ground floor unit offers luxurious modern living with professionally designed interiors in the 6 unit Shafer, a 2017 Zebra Design build. Upscale finishing includes hard wood floors, quartz counter tops, & stainless steel appliances An inviting outdoor patio with gas BBQ supply greets you as you enter this south facing unit. Discover a bright gourmet kitchen with floor to ceiling cabinets + gas range & a large island open to a cozy living area with gas fireplace and wood mantle. Generous Master bedroom, walk in closet & inviting 3 ensuite with heated tile floor and tiled shower. A good sized 2nd bedroom and main 4 pcs bath and sep laundry completes the space. Includes one parking spot & a spacious individual storage room beside the unit. Unrestricted rental and pets allowed. New Home Warranty in effect. Parking off Harling Lane provides ease of access & security. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun - Oak Bay
405 909 Pendergast Street in VICTORIA: Vi Fairfield West Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 408387$250,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 620 sq. ft.58 m2Open House April 20th 3-5 pm!Fairfield TOP FLOOR condo at Edgemont Villa!Lots of light & great space in this 1 bed unit with lovely restored oak floors.Tons of closet space & an incredibly functional layout!Bring your planters & set up your own private balcony garden.This is a very well managed & maintained property.Recent building improvements include all common area flooring & freshly painted hallways.1 block from vibrant COOK ST VILLAGE & right beside Beautiful Beacon Hill Park.Steps to Dallas Road,the oceanfront & walkable to downtown.With easy access to bus lines connecting you to the city,this is a fantastic property for investors, students, first-time owners, retirees or out-of-towners looking for a rentable getaway.MAX AFFORDABILITY Low monthly fees INCLUDE property tax,heat AND hot water!Rentable + ample in-suite storage Parking available $20/month.This is your chance to get into the Victoria real estate market!Click the media icon for 3D tour & floorplan & CALL TODAY TO VIEW! More detailsListed by eXp Realty
102 415 Linden Avenue in VICTORIA: Vi Fairfield West Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 408353$339,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,183 sq. ft.110 m2Immaculate 2 bedroom 2 bath corner unit with very peaceful setting in the heart of Fairfield with just a short stroll to the Ocean. Very large rooms easily suit your full-sized furniture. Fresh paint and new engineered hardwood throughout. SE facing enclosed patio perfect to relax in during summer or winter. Situated on the ground floor only steps from the shared laundry. This private corner suite has it's own storage locker just outside the door as well as a storage locker around the corner. Don't miss your opportunity to live in one of Victoria's best neighborhoods, within walking distance to Cook Street Village, Beacon Hill Park, Dallas Rd, and Downtown Victoria. Call now to view! More detailsListed by One Percent Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.