Greater Victoria Areas
102 1122 Hilda Street in VICTORIA: Vi Fairfield West Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 423968
102 1122 Hilda Street Vi Fairfield West VICTORIA V8V 2Z4$449,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 795 sq. ft.74 m2HD video, 3d walkthrough & floor plans available on separate website. New on the market is a 2 Bedroom condo situated in Cook Street Village. This charming patio home has been completely renovated from top to bottom with new kitchen, bathroom, trim, floors and fresh paint. Be inspired to prepare meals with style and efficiency in the functional kitchen, complete w/quartz, stainless appliances, soft close drawers, under cabinet lighting and ceramic backsplash. The living and dining rooms are both naturally lit by large windows. Off the living room is a sundrenched, south-facing patio. Privately tucked away are two bedrooms and a linen closet. The first bedroom is 9’5 by 9’5 & features new lighting and a six-foot closet. The master bedroom is 12' x 9’8, which comfortably fits a queen or king-sized bed, with room to spare. The 4-piece bathroom features ceramic floors and tub surround, new vanity and European toilet. The laundry room and storage locker are a few steps away from the suite. More detailsListed by NAI Commercial (Victoria) Inc.
203 920 Park Boulevard in VICTORIA: Vi Fairfield West Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 423958
203 920 Park Boulevard Vi Fairfield West VICTORIA V8V 2T3$699,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,308 sq. ft.122 m2Location! Location! With Beacon Hill Park as your garden & Cook Street Village literally steps away, it is hard to beat this amazing location. This stunning updated S/E corner suite is waiting for you to just move in & enjoy. Over 1300 sq. ft., w/ 2 bdrms, 2 baths, in suite laundry & 2 enclosed sunrooms. Highlights of this home include gleaming maple floors, updated kitchen & bathrooms, wood burning fireplace in the L/R to enhance the ambiance, eating area in the kitchen plus a dining room, master bedroom with ensuite bath with walk-in shower & murphy bed in 2nd bdrm. There is secured underground parking & ample in suite plus separate storage. Residents of this small 11-unit complex can enjoy the roof top deck w/ views to the park to barbecue & barbecues are also allowed on a common ground floor patio area. This amazing location is a pleasant stroll through the Park to the ocean, minutes to downtown & the inner harbour & has everything you need in the vibrant Cook Street Village. More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
305 Arnold Avenue in VICTORIA: Vi Fairfield West Half Duplex for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 423924
305 Arnold Avenue Vi Fairfield West VICTORIA V8S 3L6$1,199,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,257 sq. ft.210 m2A special offering, this property is hard to compare in popular Fairfield! Built in 2015 by award winning Rayn Properties Ltd this strata duplex doesn't feel like a duplex at all! Lots of privacy is awarded to both residents making this feel like a single-family with an abundance of floor to ceiling windows on 3 sides gleaming in sunlight from it's south & west exposure. 14-18' vaulted ceilings greet you as you enter the open concept main floor w/spacious master bed on the main. Upper level boasts 2 generous bedrooms, each w/en-suites & access to large, sunny rooftop deck. Lower level offers a rec room, 4th bed, & full bath w/ in-law suite rough-ins ready. Also features a built-in, wifi-connected iPad that runs the easy-to-use, programmable Lutron lighting control system for dramatic, sunrise/sunset sensitive lighting throughout the living room, kitchen, dining areas as well as the exterior. Ideally located within a short walk to Dallas Road waterfront and Fairfield shopping centre More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.