Greater Victoria Areas
203 1035 Southgate Street in VICTORIA: Vi Fairfield West Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 405708$379,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,161 sq. ft.108 m2Don't miss this immaculate 1160 sq ft 2 bedroom 2 bathroom corner unit in a fully remediated building, within walking distance to Cook Street Village, Downtown and Beacon Hill Park. You will love the updated kitchen with soft close drawers, bright living room with sliding doors onto your private, enclosed balcony, updated 4 piece bath, large pantry room, and 2 good size bedrooms including a master with walk thru closet to your 2 piece ensuite. The building was just updated with over a million dollars spent and all paid by current owners for you to enjoy the benefits. Updated vinyl windows and hardy plank exterior, nothing to do but move in! Laundry included in strata fee! 40+ age restriction and no rentals allowed. Price well below assessment for quick sale, hurry! More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
1480 Thurlow Road in VICTORIA: Vi Fairfield West Strata Duplex Unit for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 405565$950,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,505 sq. ft.140 m2Here is your opportunity to own this distinctive Fairfield 1/2 Duplex steps away from Dallas Rd & Fairfield Plaza. Be impressed with this quality built 2 bed & den, 2 bth home that offers a comfortable & versatile floor plan. The spacious kitchen with stone and stainless steel countertops, stainless steel appliances, is open to the dining and living room, presenting a perfect example of open concept living for our modern day lifestyle.Stay warm by the gas fire place surrounded by beautiful built ins. Canadian maple floors, high ceilings, skylight & plenty of windows lends to a bright and airy feeling. Spacious master with walk in closet & 4 pc ensuite overlooks the beautifully landscaped, private, backyard. Downstairs you will find a rec room / den with exotic wood built ins, 2nd bedroom, full bathroom, & laundry room. The single car garage has plenty of room for storage and/or a work bench. This home is well looked after and is move in ready, call today to view! More detailsListed by The Agency
214 964 Heywood Avenue in VICTORIA: Vi Fairfield West Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 405488$273,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 719 sq. ft.67 m2Beautifully updated and right in town - on Beacon Hill Park and by the Village - perfect! This 1-bedroom is the right price for cosmopolitan living in a quiet urban neighbourhood. Start with the sunrise from your balcony and then walk to everything you need: urban pizza parlours, bespoke boutiques, hand-crafted dough-nuts, organic health food, pubs, Beacon Hill, Dallas Rd. and the Inner Harbour. Updated and spacious with beautiful hardwood floors. Fresh, bright, clean and turn key. Plenty of internal storage with floor to ceiling cupboards. Updated bathroom in the same style - clean, bright and fresh. Popular building with 2 laundry rooms, his and her saunas in the changing rooms, a great work shop for project as well as panoramic views from the penthouse common rooms with bar, pool table, tables to sit and visit or read in the sunshine and outdoor patio area. Call this building home - with rental flexibility. More detailsListed by HomeSold Real Estate Corporation
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.