Greater Victoria Areas
102 1122 Hilda Street in VICTORIA: Vi Fairfield West Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 428480
102 1122 Hilda Street Vi Fairfield West VICTORIA V8V 2Z4$439,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 795 sq. ft.74 m2HD video, 3d walkthrough & floor plans available on separate website. New on the market is a 2 Bedroom condo situated in Cook Street Village. This charming patio home has been completely renovated from top to bottom with new kitchen, bathroom, trim, floors and fresh paint. Be inspired to prepare meals with style and efficiency in the functional kitchen, complete w/quartz, stainless appliances, soft close drawers, under cabinet lighting and ceramic backsplash. The living and dining rooms are both naturally lit by large windows. Off the living room is a sundrenched, south-facing patio. Privately tucked away are two bedrooms and a linen closet. The first bedroom is 9’5 by 9’5 & features new lighting and a six-foot closet. The master bedroom is 12' x 9’8, which comfortably fits a queen or king-sized bed, with room to spare. The 4-piece bathroom features ceramic floors and tub surround, new vanity and European toilet. The laundry room and storage locker are a few steps away from the suite. More detailsListed by NAI Commercial (Victoria) Inc.
406 1145 Hilda Street in VICTORIA: Vi Fairfield West Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 428431
406 1145 Hilda Street Vi Fairfield West VICTORIA V8V 2Z5$409,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 967 sq. ft.90 m2Prepare to be impressed with this large top floor 2 bed 2 bath suite. This bright south facing unit has good sized bedrooms, updated baths and new carpet throughout. Situated on the quiet side of the building you'll enjoy the covered sun filled balcony. The strata allows children, and a small dog or cat; a welcoming feature for growing or downsizing families. This is an ideal location to enjoy all the best amenities Victoria has to offer. Walk to the Cook Street Village, Beacon Hill Park, Dallas Road waterfront and downtown. Located on a quiet street, yet steps to shopping and restaurants. This well run strata offers a community garden space, workshop, and meeting room. Don't delay on this fantastic offering! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
110 1720 Fairfield Road in VICTORIA: Vi Fairfield West Row/Townhouse for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 428384
110 1720 Fairfield Road Vi Fairfield West VICTORIA V8S 4V2$869,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,203 sq. ft.112 m2RHODO - A unique opportunity to live in a brand new townhome in Fairfield! Award winning, local builder, Aryze is presenting 22 homes with 9 different layouts. Westcoast modern design with the current steetscape in mind. Each home has been thoughtfully designed to maximize efficiency, capture light and build a sense of community. Landscaped courtyard and pathways as well as built-in benches provide welcoming shared outdoor space. Located beside beautiful Hollywood Park and just a short stroll to shopping, dining or to beaches and the oceanfront. Easy access to Oak Bay and to downtown. This home features 2 bedrooms and flex space. It is bright open and airy with skylights and 9 ft ceilings. Boasting white oak engineered hard wood floors, Bosch appliances with gas range, quartz countertops and backsplash. A SW facing terrace from the top floor overlooks Hollywood Park. Secure underground parking and separate storage. More detailsListed by Engel & Volkers Vancouver Island - Victoria
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.