Greater Victoria Areas
106 611 Goldstream Avenue in VICTORIA: La Fairway Condo Apartment for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 421358$315,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 744 sq. ft.69 m2Large one bedroom garden level condo in the desirable Fairway Green building, close to Royal Colwood Golf Course, Goldstream Village, with transit is just steps away. Enter your condo through the building or through your own private patio entrance (perfect for pets!) Inside you'll find a spacious, open floor plan with warm wood floors through the living and dining room. The kitchen has maple cabinets, upgraded stainless appliances, and an eating bar with granite countertops. The huge master bedroom has luxurious wool carpet, the bathroom has separate soaker tub and shower. The in-suite laundry has been upgraded with full-size LG washer & dryer. Secure underground parking with visitors spots, separare storage locker & bike/kayak storage. Pets (1 cat or dog with no size restrictions), rentals and BBQs are permitted. Low strata fee in a well managed building! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
309 655 Goldstream Avenue in VICTORIA: La Fairway Condo Apartment for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 421096$369,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 866 sq. ft.80 m2This sunny Southwest facing condo offers an attractive two bedroom layout and a fantastic location within easy walking distance of all the amenities of Downtown Langford! Features include upgraded stainless steel appliances, practical laminate flooring, convenient in-suite laundry, spacious master bedroom with walk-in closet and full ensuite bath and a sunny South facing deck for your BBQ. McConnell Place is a well managed family and pet friendly complex which allows rentals - amenities include secure underground parking, large separate storage locker, bike storage, exercise room and private common garden atrium. You will appreciate living on the quiet side of the building while still being at the heart of all the action! More detailsListed by Jonesco Real Estate Inc
403 611 Goldstream Avenue in VICTORIA: La Fairway Condo Apartment for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 421103$425,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,000 sq. ft.93 m2Penthouse level 2 bedroom/2 bathroom condo at Fariway Green, backing on to the Royal Colwood Golf Course! Top floor unit with 11 ft vaulted ceilings, skylights and full length windows to let in the natural light. The open floor plan offers a great feeling of space with bamboo floors, modern kitchen with maple shaker cabinets, granite counters, tile backsplash, stainless appliances and eating bar. There is nice separation between the bedrooms & the master bedroom is spacious with a luxurious ensuite bath and walk in closet. Insuite laundry, secure underground parking with a possibility of renting a 2nd spot, separate storage locker & bike storage. Good sized deck off the living room, perfect for BBQ's and enjoying the afternoon sun! Well run strata allows rentals and pets (1 dog or 1 cat, no size restrictions). Great residential area; Golf course in your backyard, lovely walking routes, shopping, restaurants and transit at your door! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.