Greater Victoria Areas
303 1655 Begbie Street in VICTORIA: Vi Fernwood Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 425895
303 1655 Begbie Street Vi Fernwood VICTORIA V8R 1L4$356,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 888 sq. ft.82 m2TOP FLOOR unit in the desirable Chestnut Grove! Location, Location! This complex is conveniently located within walking distance to Jubilee Hospital, few mins by car to downtown Victoria or a nice stroll & easy commute to UVIC & Camosun College. This spacious 2 bed, 1 bath unit offers great space for everyone, kitchen is just off the hallway with lots of cupboards & counter space, liv/din is a really good area with corner wood burning F/P & access to the deck overlooking the beautiful landscaped gardens. Good size beds with great closets & 4 pce bath. The unit has just been freshly painted throughout & bonus with a full walk-in laundry with tons of room for storage. The building offers secure underground parking, fitness room, sauna, bike storage and calling all INVESTORS......RENTALS allowed. This unit is ready for immediate occupancy. Easy access to the highway for Victoria International Airport, BC Ferries & a short distance to downtown to all the restaurants, pubs & fab shopping! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
104 1252 Pandora Avenue in VICTORIA: Vi Fernwood Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 425866
104 1252 Pandora Avenue Vi Fernwood VICTORIA V8V 3R4$399,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,094 sq. ft.102 m2A serene and tranquil place to call home. This spacious, two bedroom two bathroom garden suite has recently been renovated. There is a very functional floor plan, with a modern kitchen (quartz counter tops), new appliances, spacious living/dining room, well proportioned bedrooms, in-suite laundry and a large enclosed patio. This is a lovely corner unit, on the quiet side of the building affording the owner privacy and calm. The unit comes with secure underground parking and a separate storage locker. 'The Aragon' is a well-managed and pet friendly complex and is within an easy stroll to Downtown, Fernwood, Oak Bay etc. This unit is vacant and awaits its new owner! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Oak Bay
201 1615 Bay Street in VICTORIA: Vi Fernwood Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 426224
201 1615 Bay Street Vi Fernwood VICTORIA V8R 2B7$449,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 722 sq. ft.67 m2Investor Alert! Awesome Fernwood south-facing (quiet side of building) two bedroom/two bathroom 2011 built contemporary condo. Featuring: open kitchen design with soft close maple cabinets, granite countertops & stainless steel appliances. Laminate wood flooring throughout with sleek wall mounted fireplace. Nice-size balcony with pretty Fernwood views to the south. In-suite laundry & secure parking included. Rental, family, pet & barbeque-friendly strata. Fabulous location, just minutes to shops, parks, Jubilee Hospital, Uplands Golf Course, Fernwood Village, Belfry Theatre, Hillside Mall, plus many great restaurants, pubs and amenities. Bus routes to Uvic, Camosun & Downtown within steps. Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Victoria
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.