Greater Victoria Areas
745 Treanor Avenue in VICTORIA: La Florence Lake Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 413721$755,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,399 sq. ft.223 m2This FABULOUS FAMILY HOME is on a HUGE LOT overlooking LAKE IDA ANNE PARK, within minutes of the local school and Millstream Village. In the private fully landscaped gardens you will find a koi pond, glass house, large garden shed, fruit trees and grape vines, not to mention a 20 x 10 above ground SWIMMING POOL, a HOT TUB, a 14 x 14 GAZEBO and custom Brick oven BBQ. All this is before you even walk through the front door of this large 4 bed 3 bath home, which features bright open living spaces, beautifully UPDATED KITCHEN & BATHROOMS, a 17 x 13 FAMILY ROOM with built-in bar, DOUBLE GARAGE & a HUGE LAUNDRY room. A FAMILY will have so much fun living in the wonderful home. Please come and see it for yourself. OPEN HOUSE Sunday 2-4. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes Ltd. - Oak Bay
2481 Rhapsody Place in VICTORIA: La Florence Lake Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 413338$1,100,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,263 sq. ft.303 m2Fall in love w/this spectacular Zebra designed home with views over Florence Lake. Perched high on a magical 10,000+sqft lot at the end of a small road w/a detached double garage with bonus living accommodation above. The gorgeous design and style of this home are timeless and it exudes high quality finishings throughout. This 3200+sqft home offers the perfect family friendly layout w/open concept kitchen/living & dining. The beautiful chef’s kitchen w/oversized island, quartz countertops & high end stainless steel appliances overlooks the family room w/warm fireplace & spacious dining room. The main floor also offers another sizeable family room or office w/ its own fire place. Upstairs you will find the master bdrm w/spa inspired ensuite, fireplace & large walk-in closet. 2 additional well-sized bdrms + a flex space w/a balcony to enjoy the view. The laundry room is located upstairs near bdrms for convenience & ease. This home is a true pleasure to view. More detailsListed by The Agency
897 Lakeside Place in VICTORIA: La Florence Lake Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 413038$829,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,658 sq. ft.247 m2*Open House Sun July 21 1130-1pm*This is a one of a kind log home originally built in 1963, with an extensive renovation completed in 2007. You will love the open concept design w/ 21 foot ceilings and loads of natural light, the mature 16,000 sq ft lot on a quiet, family friendly cul de sac. On main level you will find a large living room with gas fireplace, floor to ceiling chimney, dining area with hardwood floors, kitchen with newer stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, tile floors and sitting bar. You will also find a family room with wood burning fireplace, large laundry room and 4 piece bath. Upper level boasts 2 bedrooms, 4 piece bath, plus a large master suite w/ walk in closet, 5 piece ensuite and double doors leading out to your sunny balcony overlooking a picturesque magnolia tree. In your backyard you will love the raspberries, blueberries, grapes, strawberries and apple tree. Updates include new heat pump, hot water tank, washer/dryer and quartz counters. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.