Greater Victoria Areas
306 3915 Carey Road in VICTORIA: SW Gateway Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 423687
306 3915 Carey Road SW Gateway VICTORIA V8Z 4E3$499,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,248 sq. ft.116 m2One of the nicest units available in the highly desired Carey Walk development! This beautifully spacious two bedroom and two bathroom top floor condo on the quiet side of the building is sure to impress. If you enjoy entertaining, you will love the enormous gourmet kitchen and open concept living area. You won't find a condo in this price range that compares to the sheer size and spaciousness of this one! With extra high ceilings, high end finishings and filled with natural light, it's the condo that feels like an executive house. Topped off with gorgeous views of the city and mountains in the distance, you'll love relaxing on your balcony and taking in the fresh air. Located close to transit and all amenities. Freshly cleaned/sterilized and ready for you to view safely! Secure underground parking spot and storage locker included. All photos, video, 3D virtual tour, floorplans and additional information can be found at https://sites.listvt.com/3013915careyrd More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
108 Regina Avenue in VICTORIA: SW Gateway Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 423199
108 Regina Avenue SW Gateway VICTORIA V8Z 1J3$649,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 956 sq. ft.89 m2Great walkable neighborhood and centrally located location with good access to buses and close to Tillicum Mall. Perfect for first time homebuyers and young families or great for retiring downsizers. This two bedroom rancher is move in ready with updated bathroom and laminate flooring. Close to all Victoria has to offer. The Galloping Goose Trail and much more are all close by. Nice sized, level backyard with a newer deck off the kitchen to enjoy. A Real Bonus is the Heat Pump providing cost efficient heating and air conditioning. This is a must see! Book a private viewing of this home soon. Quick possession possible. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
175 Cadillac Avenue in VICTORIA: SW Gateway Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 421245
175 Cadillac Avenue SW Gateway VICTORIA V8V 1T7$749,800Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,283 sq. ft.119 m2This beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home, includes a newer 1 bedroom, 1 bath detached suite with its own private patio.You will find in the main house a spacious living room with wood burning fireplace, hardwood floors and coved ceilings. The bright kitchen with cozy dining area is overlooking your beautiful backyard with concrete sidewalks, rock planters and lots of fruit trees. You will enjoy the yard with full sun which will also work great for a veggie garden. The property offers as well a newer garden/tool shed, lots of parking on the driveway for your RV and or boat. GREAT location; this home is close to and all amenities including shopping at both Uptown and Tillicum mall, it is steps away from the galloping goose trail and parks. BONUS: The attic has the height and potential of having 2 extra full height bedrooms/kids play room/ storage there. There is nothing like this on the current market in this neighbourhood! Call today for your viewing. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.