Greater Victoria Areas
4030 Gerard Place in VICTORIA: SW Glanford Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 428246
4030 Gerard Place SW Glanford VICTORIA V8Z 7L7$1,099,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,883 sq. ft.268 m2Room for everyone in this well maintained and loved one owner home! Even room for a SUITE!Centrally located in Saanich on a spacious, level lot and walking distance to several private/public schools.Wheel Chair friendly, this home offers a cathedral entry, formal living, dining room and a family room/kitchen connected to the SW facing deck and rear yard. The laundry room, large bedroom and a full bathroom finish off the main floor. Another 4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms on the top floor creates the flexibilty for the growing family. Jutoba hardwood floors, stone countertops and tiled bathrooms. Loads of storage with a 5' heated crawl space.Heat/AC by an energy efficient heat pump, natural gas hwt, range, BBQ and 2 f/p. Plenty of parking includes a 2 car garage and large driveway. The convenience of Uptown Centre, parks/trails, and all amenities are right at your finger tips. Come and see this exciting opportunity and make this spot yours! More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
506 Judah Street in VICTORIA: SW Glanford Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 428062
506 Judah Street SW Glanford VICTORIA V8Z 6E6$899,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,394 sq. ft.222 m2Welcome to a rare opportunity in today’s market. If you have been looking for a gorgeous family home then don’t wait anymore. Beautifully UPDATED throughout in the heart of Saanich (Glanford Area) 5 Bedrooms plus Den, 4 Bathrooms home with a 1 or 2 Bedroom Suite option. New Roof, New Siding. New Windows, New Floors, New Paint, NEW KITCHEN, NEW Fireplace, new lighting and HEAT PUMP (energy efficient). Plus, much more updates throughout. Close to bus route 30 & 31. Near Northridge Elementary and Glanford Middle School. Easy access to trails and nearby parks. Near all amenities. Enjoy the large back yard with a huge vegetable garden bed and a lot of space for your ideas/family enjoyment. This is definitely a family friendly neighbourhood. Also, storage shed with Electric and plenty of storage space. Come Check it out today. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
310 3815 Rowland Avenue in : SW Glanford Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 427227
310 3815 Rowland Avenue SW Glanford V8Z 0E1$549,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 884 sq. ft.82 m2Welcome to UpTown Place a very well built and designed building. This move in ready condo is in excellent condition offering exceptional quality and value, with 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, a south east facing balcony and secure underground parking. An ultra-modern interior, open floor plan with expansive floor to ceiling windows, spa inspired bathrooms, large and well designed kitchen with quartz counter tops and full size stainless steel appliances, You will enjoy an amazing location, walking distance to Uptown Centre, dining and shopping, Galloping Goose Trail, 10 min. to Downtown, UVIC, 20 min. to YYJ Airport, BC Ferries and on a major BC Transit bus route. More detailsListed by DFH Real Estate - Sidney
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.