Greater Victoria Areas
513 Warren Avenue in VICTORIA: SW Glanford Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 423846
513 Warren Avenue SW Glanford VICTORIA V8Z 2J6$619,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,567 sq. ft.146 m2Welcome to this charming one level home on a large lot in Saanich West. 513 Warren Avenue's humble and cozy facade is more than meets the eye, with 3 generous bedrooms including a delightful master with 2 closets and an en suite. The flexible floor plan affords you many options. A bonus room can extend the living space, be used as an office or create a formal dining room. This home boasts a beautiful south facing patio, a detached garage/workshop, recently remodeled kitchen, sleek french doors and original wood flooring. Right outside you'll find various nearby walking trails, multiple fantastic schools and major bus routes. Electrical/ plumbing upgrades and crawl space vapor barrier work has been done. There is no doubt that this home is great value, and with your creative ideas focusing on cosmetic upgrades, this house will become home in no time. An incredible opportunity and priced $38,000 below assessed value! 3D tour link: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=366vkmXK1cj More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
580 Broadway Street in VICTORIA: SW Glanford Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 423718
580 Broadway Street SW Glanford VICTORIA V8Z 2G2$689,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,391 sq. ft.129 m2After over 50 years of proud ownership, it's time for you to enjoy all this home has to offer! Welcome to 580 Broadway. With almost 1,400 sf of living space, this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home has plenty of potential to make it your own. There's solid Oak hardwood floors in the living, dining, and bedroom that have been covered by carpet for the past 50yrs! The front living room has a natural gas fireplace, the eat-in kitchen is huge, a rear family room addition (with gas heater) creates an awesome outdoor patio area, and the attached workshop has a garage door so you can work on any hobby you want. There's a garden shed and massive garden area in the backyard. Plenty of parking in the front with a double driveway - perfect for an RV or trailer. Updates include: Gas heater, and water heater (2017), Vinyl Windows, newer washer & dryer. Vacant and ready for you to move in soon. You're REALTOR® will guide you through the Safe Showing protocols that are in place. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
580 Warren Place in VICTORIA: SW Glanford Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 423526
580 Warren Place SW Glanford VICTORIA V8Z 6E2$919,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,321 sq. ft.216 m2VACANT AND READY FOR IMMEDIATE OCCUPANCY. THIS HOME WAS NEVER LIVED IN AFTER BEING PROFESSIONALLY RENOVATED. Tremendous value offered in this home situated at the end of a quiet cu-de-sac in, and backing onto Glanford Middle School. New kitchen with designer white shaker cabinets, quartz countertops, an eat-in nook, and stainless steel appliances. Offering peace of mind with brand new updates including all bathrooms, all flooring throughout, roof, vinyl windows, perimeter drains and much more. The main living space offers 3 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a large bright dining room/living space. Downstairs has a bright ground level walkout 2 bed in-law suite (1 bed without window). The exterior has been freshly painted and landscaped. All you have to do is move in!!! There is a lockable gate to let the kids walk straight to school in the back yard!! Located only 8 km's from Downtown Victoria. Fantastic neighbors and near all amenities. Call now and don't miss this rare opportunity!! More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.