Greater Victoria Areas
992 Haslam Avenue in VICTORIA: La Glen Lake Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 412044$617,500Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,496 sq. ft.232 m2OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY 2-4pm June 16. Set in a great location in the heart of Glen Lake Area. Tucked away yet still within walking distance to Langford Lake Beach, Glen Lake Beach, New Belmont Market, Westshore Town Centre, Westhills Stadium, City Centre Park, schools, YMCA, and more. This wonderful 60's built family home has been loving cared for over the years. It has 3 Bedrooms on the main floor with beautiful original hardwood floors in the living room with a cozy fireplace. A beautiful deck off of the kitchen that over looks your back yard which is perfect for enjoying summer BBQ's. Updated bathroom, flooring, and freshly painted inside and out. Downstairs has a spacious family room with a wood burning stove, an extra bedroom, bonus room, and ample storage. Other features include; updated windows, 2 driveways, and mature fruit trees. Floor Plans available. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
1091 Jenkins Avenue in VICTORIA: La Glen Lake Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 411735$489,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,068 sq. ft.99 m2First Time Buyers and or Investors. Be sure to check this one out. One level SFD (No Strata) Rancher in the heart of Langford. One of the least expensive homes out there today. This home was originally built in 1987 with 2 bedrooms, and 4 piece main bathroom. 9 ft ceilings in the sunken living room with bay window. Bright kitchen with adjoining dining area also leads to the south facing back yard with 2 patio areas. Some updates in both the kitchen and 4 piece bathroom. Large lot fully fenced also provides some out door storage sheds. Very convenient location within walking distance to all that Langford has to offer. Call now for an appointment to view More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes Ltd - Sidney
926 Rowils Crescent in VICTORIA: La Glen Lake Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 410989$879,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,424 sq. ft.225 m2Welcome to 926 Rowils Cres, a 2425 square foot 5/6 bedroom home built in 2010 with a large suite next to Glen Lake! Imagine living on the Galloping Goose Trail, hiking and biking along beautiful Glen Lake yet close enough to the amazing amenities of the Westshore Town Center and the brand new Belmont Market; you can have your ideal lifestyle here. The upper floor features an open concept kitchen, dining and living area with a 14.6-foot vaulted ceiling with a wall of windows looking through the trees to Glen Lake. Gas fireplace and a separate office area compliment the 3 large bedrooms of this ideal family home. The suite has a separate ground floor entrance and features 2 bedrooms with a large den (could be 3rd bedroom). Separate in-suite laundry up and down. Ideal setup for inlaws and extended family! Large 2 car garage and storage with room for your RV or boat too. Very friendly neighbours make this the ideal family home. More detailsListed by Engel & Völkers Vancouver Island - Victoria
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.