Greater Victoria Areas
970 Haslam Avenue in VICTORIA: La Glen Lake Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 402314$659,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,427 sq. ft.225 m2Great family home located in a quite cul de sac, fully upgraded, strata for shared sewer line with neighboring single family house. Rock-solid exterior and exceptional upgrades throughout the interior. Over 2400 sq/ft 4 bedrrom 2 bath , the main level living creates a beautiful open concept space with lots of natural light, kitchen including stainless steel applicances, granite countertops, elegant backsplashes and premium lighting, maple wood flooring, 3 bedrooms on main with an updated bathroom plus a soaker tub and separate glass shower. walkout deck with stairs to the fully fenced backyard. Lower level enjoy a large family room with fireplace, 1 BR, den, extra space for storage, has high ceilings & updated laurdry room. many ways to configure this great space. New attic insulation, interior walls spray foamed, baseboard heaters. Single garage & driveway parking. Located close to Glen Lake, Short walk to Westshore Mall & new Belmont mall develpoment . More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
1004 Paddle Run in VICTORIA: La Glen Lake Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 397965$659,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,106 sq. ft.196 m2Located on a private road in the Glen Lake neighbourhood with proximity to the lake.The Westshore Mall and the New Belmont Development is a 10 min stroll down the galloping goose trail. This home is situated on a private/level corner lot with mature landscaping including sprinklers. The backyard patio is a beautiful spot for entertaining and to watch the kids and dogs run freely in the fenced yard! A meticulously maintained 4 bed 3 bath home. The lower level has the bonus of 1 bedroom inlaw suite with it's own laundry and parking. A floor plan with various layout options and simply adding the suite to the main level living space makes this a 5 bed 4 bath house.The garage opens up to a spacious mudroom/pantry with loads of cabinets. Close to everything one could imagine as well as bus routes. Please verify measurements if important More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
1042 Jenkins Avenue in VICTORIA: La Glen Lake Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 395251$769,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,000 sq. ft.279 m2GORGEOUS BRAND NEW 3 STORY HOME, offering so much flexibility! The upper level of this home offers a spacious open concept with a beautiful bright kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, wood shaker cabinetry and large quartz island/eating bar, the dining room and living room feature vaulted ceilings and a gas fireplace. The Master bedroom has a walk in closet and luxurious spa like 5 piece bathroom boasting a soaker tub. A 4 piece bathroom and 2 more bedrooms round out the top floor. The main floor offers a big separate laundry room, an office, another bedroom and huge rec room. The basement offers another huge rec room and flex room. Two decks overlook the large flat sun drenched fenced back yard that backs onto the Westhills sports facilities. Close to all levels of schools, shopping and bus routes. An amazing home with many layout options! PRICE INCLUDES GST!! More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.