Greater Victoria Areas
3194 Glen Lake Road in VICTORIA: La Glen Lake Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 408457$549,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,235 sq. ft.115 m2Attention first time buyers, investors and developers. This one checks all the boxes. The sellers have just finished renovating and updating this cute three bedroom one bath home on a large sunny lot. At this price this is an amazing condo alternative and without a doubt one of the best priced homes in the area. The large sunny lot is a great place for the kids to play and grow, and is nearly twice the space a regular city lot is. Hard to believe O know but at this price the house also boasts many upgrades and is move in ready. Preliminary conversations with Langford have indicated townhouses would work on this site with 3196 Glen Lake which is currently listed exclusively. Call for details, More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
969 Loch Glen Place in VICTORIA: La Glen Lake Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 407882$684,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,220 sq. ft.113 m2Updated Rancher!! Great LOCATION!! Two Driveways!! Space for all the toys. This 1200+ SqFt 2 bed 2 bath rancher is located in a family friendly neighborhood on a no through street and is connected to city sewer. There is nothing to do but move in. This incredible home features many updates including kitchen, bathrooms, flooring, paint, light fixtures, roof, natural gas fireplace, appliances and laundry room. From the classic front porch to the amazing backyard I'm sure you'll be impressed. Other features include an open floor plan, spacious family room, dining area, relaxing living room w/gas fireplace, large master with new walk-in closet & 3 pce en-suite including high-end jetted tub, above ground pool with pool deck, entertainment sized covered deck perfect for end of day retreats, fruit trees and two driveways. Close to shopping, Schools, Glen Lake and the Galloping Goose. More detailsListed by Fair Realty
2873 Young Place in VICTORIA: La Glen Lake Strata Duplex Unit for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 407802$549,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,746 sq. ft.162 m2Prime Location and Picturesque Forest Views. Just move into this 2000 built Strata Duplex. Quiet cul-de-sac location offering great neighbours & peaceful setting. Quality finishing from gracious entrance to the gleaming wood floors, sky lights & vaulted ceilings. Open Design is perfect for family gatherings or entertaining. Designer colours & decorating through out. Over 1700 sq. ft. of comfortable living including 3 bedrooms 1 & 1/2 baths in Main. One bedroom and bath Suite for income or the extended family. Single car garage. Huge Oversize handyman's workshop. Nicely landscaped with quaint patio area. Fenced for pets and kids. Just off bus route and short walk to elementary school. This is truly cheaper than rent. Call today More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Sooke
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.