Greater Victoria Areas
54 Falstaff Place in VICTORIA: VR Glentana Single Family Detached for sale (View Royal) : MLS®# 408402$619,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,658 sq. ft.154 m2Unique 2-3 BR single family home close to all amenities! This west coast contempory home has it all! Open the garden gate & enter your private courtyard at the front of the house; a perfect place to enjoy the morning sun! Once inside you'll find 1650 sq ft of open living space with heated tile floors in the entry, kitchen & bathroom. Open kitchen with an eating bar & dining area, large living room with vaulted ceiling, laminate floors & a beautiful gas fireplace/mantel feature. Off the living & dining area is access to another private patio with gazebo. A great place to BBQ & relax! Easy care with in ground sprinklers! The garage was converted into a rec room by the previous owner & is a versatile space! 3rd BR, rec room or office? Upstairs is a huge master BR with office space, another full bath & large 2nd BR. Its rare to find a property like this in town! Well run strata (Private road) with low fees (insurance, garbage, water, sewer). Brand New Roof! Open house Sat Mar 20th 2-4PM More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
251 Woodbine Crescent in VICTORIA: VR Glentana Single Family Detached for sale (View Royal) : MLS®# 407828$799,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,148 sq. ft.200 m2OH Cancelled - You will be impressed with the sweeping water views of this well maintained family home, nestled at the end of a private road in View Royal. Relax & enjoy the beautiful sun rises from your bright sunken living room, taking full advantage of large windows which capture the beauty of the Inlet & hills. Fall in love w this unique architecturally built home w 16' vaulted ceilings throughout the kitchen & separate dining room which leads to your own private balcony, perfect for hosting in the beautiful west coast weather. Upstairs you will find your own private oasis w a large master bedroom complete w ensuite & walk in closet. Separate family room/media room is ideal to let the stress of the day melt away while sitting out & looking at the expansive views of the Gorge. Other features include 3 more good size bedrooms, oversized heated garage, kayak storage & large private lot. Trails, hiking, cycling, major bus routes, shopping and Admirals Walk all within walking distance. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
65 Salmon Court in VICTORIA: VR Glentana Manu Single-Wide for sale (View Royal) : MLS®# 407859$289,800Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,048 sq. ft.97 m2Tired of the condo lifestyle? Would you like your own yard for the dog? How about space to garden? Check out this immaculate updated rancher one level home on a crawl space with attached garage, covered patio and private fenced yard with nice views and sunsets. Lovely quiet 55+ community with underground services, guest suite and clubhouse. Wheelchair accessible home with 2 bedrooms, walk in shower and updated throughout including: kitchen, bathroom, windows, sliding door, flooring, paint, furnace etc. Completely turn-key and ready for you to move in! Large master bedroom with views plus separated bedrooms. Pets are welcome with approval, and you can walk across the road to the beach, the Thrifty Foods, public transit, and near to amenities such as hospitals, Gorge Waterway Park, downtown Victoria and CFB Esquimalt. How about your own home and privacy at an affordable price? This place has all the comfort without the price tag! Open House Sunday April 21st 11am-1pm. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.