Greater Victoria Areas
404 121 Aldersmith Place in VICTORIA: VR Glentana Condo Apartment for sale (View Royal) : MLS®# 421800
404 121 Aldersmith Place VR Glentana VICTORIA V9A 7M7$429,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 987 sq. ft.92 m2Ideally situated adjacent the Admirals Walk Shopping Plaza on a quiet street at the highly regarded Silverwood at Thetis Cove, a 1999 built 40 Unit 55+ Condo Building. This Top Floor Home features: efficient floor plan with 2 spacious bedrooms and 2 bath, Private Balcony, Small Pets welcome up to 22 lbs, Ocean & Mountain View glimpses, Natural Gas Fireplace with Gas included in $306 p/mt strata fee, S/U Parking & Storage Locker, numerous on-site amenities include: Guest Suite @ $20 per night, Gym, Workshop, Club Room with common Gas BBQ on the Patio and community Gardens with Greenhouse on the 1.01 acre grounds. This Special Property offers good value in wonderful neighbourhood and is very convenient with a walking path from your back door to nearby shopping. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
402 125 Aldersmith Place in VICTORIA: VR Glentana Condo Apartment for sale (View Royal) : MLS®# 423422
402 125 Aldersmith Place VR Glentana VICTORIA V9A 7M7$578,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,164 sq. ft.108 m2Nestled among the treetops this unit has a serene & private feel, offering an excellent level of privacy. This beautifully maintained TOP FLOOR 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom suite is sure to impress, featuring expansive water views, 9 ft ceilings & plenty of natural light. This well-loved unit comes with hardwood floors, crown molding & top of the line finishings throughout. The kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, granite countertops with a serving bar, maple cabinetry, and ample cabinets for storage. Bright living room boasts an electric fireplace & a gorgeous view that can be enjoyed inside and out. Spacious master w/ ensuite & spa-like soaker tub & separate shower. This award-winning building, Admirals Landing, has an onsite workshop, large storage lockers & secure underground parking. The west-facing water views do not disappoint! Relax on your private balcony, overlooking the water any time of the day. Walking distance to all amenities. Ample visitor parking, pets & rentals allowed More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
52 Demos Place in VICTORIA: VR Glentana Single Family Detached for sale (View Royal) : MLS®# 424480
52 Demos Place VR Glentana VICTORIA V9A 7A7$615,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,571 sq. ft.146 m2A MUST SEE! Nestled among the trees in a great family friendly area close to everything. This beautiful 2bed 2 bath home can be easily reconfigured back to a 3bed home. Wonderful laminate flooring throughout the main level guides you through the galley style kitchen, dining room, sunken living room & family room. Kitchen features shaker style cabinetry and brand new SS Appliances. The Living Room showcases a wonderful electric fireplace but can easily be changed to a gas fireplace already roughed in. The family room includes a doggy door which leads to a fully fenced backyard oasis perfect for Fido & entertaining. This zero maintenance home has many upgrades including outdoor artificial turf, a mini-split ductless heat-pump system with air conditioning, and a beautiful new glass shower. Street has access to Portage Park, beach, & off leash dog park. Storage is not an issue with this home as it has two storage rooms and a carport. Nothing to do here but move in! More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.