Greater Victoria Areas
419 2829 Peatt Road in VICTORIA: La Goldstream Condo Apartment for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 424329
419 2829 Peatt Road La Goldstream VICTORIA V9B 3V5$349,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 762 sq. ft.71 m2Welcome to the Valentine Building! This unit has an extremely high Walk Score/Bike Score as it is located smack in the middle of Downtown Langford! Walk to all levels of amenities including; Pubs, Restaurants, Shopping Malls, Exercise/Yoga Facilities, Cafés, Bus Transit, all Levels of Schooling and so much more! This is a TOP FLOOR CORNER PENTHOUSE unit that boasts South exposure and just under 800 square feet of living space. This floor plan is a very functional layout with open concept living area, kitchen has a bar island as well as pantry, there is a large dining room area and two bedrooms that are on opposing sides of the unit. The Living room also has a nice electric fire place! There is plenty of closet space, and a great sized Balcony on the quiet side of the building. Enjoy the convenience of living in a great location such as this! The Strata payment is very low, building is well run, Pets & Rentals are welcomed! Do not wait, book your viewing today! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
111 689 Hoffman Avenue in VICTORIA: La Goldstream Condo Apartment for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 421948
111 689 Hoffman Avenue La Goldstream VICTORIA V9B 4Z1$425,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 724 sq. ft.67 m2A rare opportunity to own a live/work strata unit in the heart of Langford. Offering 724 sq ft, this unit has a separate commercial entrance located centrally, just off of Veterans Memorial Pkwy, ideal for walking traffic. The residential and commercial spaces are nicely separated allowing a home style business to have the feel of standalone retail, with the added bonus of residential. The bachelor unit is complete with a full kitchen, built in Murphy bed and a 4 piece bath that can be shared with the workspace. Both spaces have a heat pump for optimal temperature control, comfort and efficiency. This location provides easy access to Langford city center and the MU1A zoning allows for a variety of permitted uses including but not limited; financial, group daycare, schools, music training, offices, personal services (beauty services, hair salon etc) and retail. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun and Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
102 2824 Lakehurst Drive in VICTORIA: La Goldstream Half Duplex for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 421788
102 2824 Lakehurst Drive La Goldstream VICTORIA V9B 4S5$578,800Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,739 sq. ft.162 m2This modern 2019 1/2 duplex is situated on a huge lot in a great family oriented area only minutes to Westhills, Westshore center and all amenities! Ideal for a young family who will enjoy this new modern home, spacious and bright with generous sized back yard rarely found in a duplex today. This residence boasts an open concept, gourmet kitchen with breakfast bar, spacious living and dining area, powder room, rich floors and so much more. Upstairs offers 3 good size bedrooms, including master bedroom with walk in closet and full ensuite, laundry room and so much more. Other features include gas fireplace, stainless appliances, heated ensuite floors, and solid surface counters in the bathrooms & kitchen. The property is conveniently located in great residential area where kids can ride their bikes to school just minutes away. As bout the remaining 10 year new home warranty and no GST, don't miss this one. Call today. More detailsListed by Day Team Realty Ltd
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.