Gordon HeadSaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
4661 Vantreight Drive in VICTORIA: SE Gordon Head Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 405701$3,950,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,793 sq. ft.352 m2WORLD CLASS OCEANFRONT Retreat, spectacular uninterrupted 270° Ocean Views of Haro Straight. Brand NEW custom build by renowned Victoria developer worthy of being showcased in architectural digest! Meticulous attention to detail has gone into the design elements of this modern home... Italian glass accents, exquisite sapele/marble floors, wine closet & live edge cedar trim. Tiered main floor level w/ media rm, sun drenched interior courtyard, guest suite w/ 4pc en-suite, powder rm. Art-gallery style corridor leading to great rm kitchen/living w/floor to ceiling windows, focal feature gas fp, sleek design kitchen has substantial waterfall granite island, Wolf & Sub-Zero apls. 2 beds up including Master suite w/ European style en-suite, fire-side soaker tub & his & hers walk in closets. An entertainers dream, exceptional indoor/outdoor flow with terraced patios & private Oceanside deck. Situated at end of no thru street on Vantreight Cove. 2-5-10 Warranty. Price + GST More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Victoria
1824 Dunnett Crescent in VICTORIA: SE Gordon Head Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 405711$845,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,995 sq. ft.278 m2Open Sun 2-4. Located on a quiet side street in one of the most sought after areas of upper Gordon Head and just minutes to all levels of schools, bus routes and parks. Cared for by one family for almost 40 years. This quality built home will appeal to many. Great curb appeal leads thru the front door to the upper level with a lovely formal Living and Dining room finished with gorgeous Oak floors, spacious kitchen, Large Master bedroom( converted from 2 bedrooms) full bathroom plus the bonus of a huge Family room was created with permit above the carport. Downstairs offers 2 more bedrooms, bathroom, Rec room and laundry area also used as a second kitchen for guests or students ? There is plenty of parking plus a 2 car carport . Set on a nicely landscaped private yard with a large storage/shop in the rear. A must see in this price range. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
4520 Balmacarra Road in VICTORIA: SE Gordon Head Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 405229$1,150,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,599 sq. ft.241 m2Well cared for 5 bedroom and 3 bathroom home nestled on lovely quiet street in Gordon Head only steps from Margaret's Bay Beach! Great functioning floor plan with main floor kitchen opening onto family room that has a heat stove and ocean view glimpses. 3 bedrooms on main floor including a master with ensuite. Beautiful, vaulted formal living room with fireplace and french doors onto the main deck. Lower floor has 2 more bedrooms, bathroom and a large rec room with fireplace and french doors that open onto the west facing patio and large, private back yard with mature trees. Generous size laundry room has access to another covered patio with hot tub. Plenty of room for storage in the crawl space and a 2 car garage. Excellent Gordon head location near great schools, buses and parks - a perfect family home! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun - Oak Bay
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.