Gordon HeadSaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
2 4391 TORQUAY Drive in VICTORIA: SE Gordon Head Row/Townhouse for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 424425
2 4391 TORQUAY Drive SE Gordon Head VICTORIA V8N 3L3$610,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,913 sq. ft.178 m2FOUR BEDROOM THREE BATHROOM END UNIT TOWN HOME SITUATED IN GORDON HEAD. THIS IS ONE OF THE MORE PRIVATE UNITS IN THE COMPLEX. CLOSE TO ALL LEVELS OF SCHOOLS, DAYCARE, REC CENTRE'S AND THE UNIVERSITY OF VICTORA. LARGE LIVING/DINING ROOM WITH A WOOD BURNING FIRE PLACE. GOOD SIZE MAIN BEDROOM WITH A TWO PIECE EN-SUITE. DOWNSTAIRS HAS TWO MORE BEDROOMS, WITH A LARGE FAMILY ROOM AND LAUNDRY ROOM WHICH RECENTLY HAVE BEEN PAINTED. NEW CARPETING AND LINO HAVE ALSO BEEN INSTALLED THROUGHOUT THE DOWNSTAIRS. CENTRAL VACUUM SYSTEM. GOOD SIZED PRIVATE PATIO AREA IN THE FRONT AND A BALCONY AREA IN THE BACK TO CATCH THE AFTERNOON SUN. PLENTY OF STORAGE IN THE UNIT WITH MORE STORAGE IN THE SINGLE CARPORT. ALSO, THERE IS A VISITOR'S PARKING SPOT THAT IS ASSIGNED TO THE UNIT. THIS IS A FAMILY FRIENDLY COMPLEX, WHERE PETS ARE WELCOME. More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
1615 Kenmore Road in VICTORIA: SE Gordon Head Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 424694
1615 Kenmore Road SE Gordon Head VICTORIA V8N 4M8$820,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,938 sq. ft.180 m23D TOUR AVAILABLE - Location, investment opportunity, or an amazing family home with a suite, this has it all! A lot of options for buyers, use the whole house and have a large family home or live comfortably on the main level and rent out the suite on the lower level. This great corner lot with large fenced yard, includes 4 beds (potential for a 5th), 2 baths, 2 kitchens, living room, rec room, dining room; enjoy the comforts of 3 bedrooms up with an open dining and living room and spacious kitchen; also included is a large 1 bedroom suite that has a great living room or potential additional bedroom; close to schools, UVIC, the ocean, parks and conveniently located to many other amenities; don't miss out on an opportunity for an amazing future return on a home investment. SEE M2M NOTES More detailsListed by The Agency
SLot 1 1906 Ferndale Road in VICTORIA: SE Gordon Head Land for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 417038
SLot 1 1906 Ferndale Road SE Gordon Head VICTORIA V8N 2Y3$899,000Land
- MLS® Num:
- 417038Welcome to prestigious Whispering Oak Estates! A very rare opportunity to build your dream home in new, ultra private and quiet 3 strata lot subdivision in this exclusive and highly coveted part of Gordon Head. This large 11,216 sq/ft, 0.26 acre, level and cleared lot is tucked away down a private road and sits nestled on a quiet cul-de-sac. Amazing rural-urban location close to multiple pristine beaches, renowned Mount Douglas Park, all levels of schools, University of Victoria, and only a 15-minute drive to downtown Victoria. Build the house YOU want with flexible RS-12 zoning! OR use the detailed house plans provided by the developer to build unique custom home. This fully serviced subdivision will include sewer, water, natural gas, hydro, cable, and telephone services to the lot line with underground services from the cul-de-sac. Property like this does not become available very often, especially in beautiful Gordon Head - Don't miss out on this timeless opportunity! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.