Gordon HeadSaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
1606 San Juan Avenue in VICTORIA: SE Gordon Head Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 421537$815,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,699 sq. ft.158 m2Welcome to Gordon Head! This lovely home sits in a most desirable neighbourhood that is in an excellent catchment area for Schools and amenities. 3 Bedrooms & 2.5 Bathrooms with a wood burning fireplace in the living room offers charm and room to grow with your family. There is a separate family room off of the eat-in kitchen that opens onto the large backyard. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet and ensuite as well as the other 2 bedrooms on the same floor. The garage is generous in size for your vehicle, bikes and storage. Bike or walk to the Gordon Head Rec center along the quiet streets and foot pathways that are found in this family oriented neighbourhood. Moments to the hiking on Mt. Doug and beach combing at the many nearby beaches. Come and see why Gordon Head is a sought after family neighbourhood. More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
1610 Wycliffe Place in VICTORIA: SE Gordon Head Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 421512$969,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,008 sq. ft.187 m2Welcome Home! Prime Gordon Head location that can’t be beat with a 2 bed in-law suite - This classic family home offers 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms on main floor with huge back yard and garage on a quiet cut-de-sac! Upstairs features new floors, the updated bathrooms and kitchen with a big window that looks onto the back yard so you can watch the little ones play. Turn key and ready for your family to settle in! The 2 bedroom suite is bright and open with its own separate entrance. This home is walking distance to schools, bus routes, University, shopping and Mt. Doug Park. Just settle in and enjoy the neighbourhood! Don’t miss this opportunity to call Gordon Head home! Book today for your private showing and view the Virtual Tour! More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
14 1880 Laval Avenue in VICTORIA: SE Gordon Head Row/Townhouse for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 421491$785,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,671 sq. ft.155 m2OH Feb 29 1-3PM - This is a well run terrific complex located in the Lambrick Park Neighbourhood steps away from Uvic and Mt. Douglas! This area is level for easy walking or bike riding to all levels of Schools and all amenities at Tuscany Village, University Heights Shopping Centre and Fairways Market. Offering 1671 sqft of living space on 2 levels, the main floor features wood floors, 9 foot ceilings and open floor plan plus large windows for ample natural light. The very functional kitchen has granite counters, a breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances. Upstairs features 3 beds, including a large master with walk in closet and full ensuite. Laundry is located upstairs with brand new washer/dryer. Other features of this home include a tiled entrance, electric fireplace, a single car garage, and a large private patio for your enjoyment. There is a large crawl space works well for storage and the entire home has just been freshly painted! Don't wait, book your showing today! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.