Greater Victoria Areas
1077 Colville Road in VICTORIA: Es Gorge Vale Strata Duplex Unit for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 407729$794,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,349 sq. ft.218 m2With golf course views, high-end features, ideal layout and fully-fenced back yard, you’d never guess this is a side by side duplex. This 4 bedroom 3 bathroom 2300+ sq ft home opens on the main level and leads to the kitchen with breakfast bar, quartz counter tops, stainless steel appliances & plenty of cabinet space. Open concept dining & living room lead to a bright south-facing covered patio. This level also has a bedroom, 3 piece bathroom & laundry area. Upstairs you’ll find three bedrooms and a 4 piece bathroom. This includes the master suite with a large private patio, impressive built in custom closet & full ensuite with soaker tub and heated floors. Downstairs is a fully finished walk-out basement with a large family room, bonus entry area and garage access. Extra parking available from the laneway in the back & easy access to the E&N trail. The home overlooks the Gorge Vale Golf Course and the central location is close to shopping, schools, parks and trails. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Oak Bay
877 Cunningham Road in VICTORIA: Es Gorge Vale Single Family Detached for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 407730$799,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,262 sq. ft.210 m2Terrific location! This lovingly maintained family home in a peaceful & quiet neighbourhood sits on a private 14,694 sq/ft lot backing onto parkland. The functional floor plan of the main level features a bright and spacious kitchen with skylight and nook, a separate dining area and a large living room with cozy wood burning fireplace. The 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom are nicely separated from the main living space. The mudroom with laundry is conveniently located off the kitchen for when kids or pets come in dirty from playing in the SE level back yard. Partially finished lower level with separate entrance features a spacious rumpus room, additional bedroom and plenty of storage space. Relax on the sunny SW facing deck for long summer evening BBQ's, entertaining and family fun. You will feel at home from the moment you walk in. Conveniently located close to downtown, shopping amenities, schools & transportation, and only minutes away from Gorge Vale Golf Club. Incredible opportunity. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
904 Kingsmill Road in VICTORIA: Es Gorge Vale Strata Duplex Unit for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 407542$519,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,419 sq. ft.132 m2This home is located on a quiet no-thru road in a gorgeous park-like neighbourhood; dubbed the the "Uplands of Esquimalt" by local home owners. A very well maintained home that is move-in ready. The main level offers a large living and dining area with wood burning fireplace, two ideally located bedrooms, an eat-in kitchen, and 4-piece bathroom. The lower level is an absolute bonus! The space offers a large recreation room and a 4-piece bathroom; perfect for guests, teenagers, hanging out with friends, or home based business. The backyard is peaceful, and a wonderful space to enjoy. Backyard features a huge deck, grassy fenced-in yard, making it perfect for entertaining and a safe place for kids and pets to enjoy. This home offers a garage and ample onsite parking including an area to accommodate an RV or boat. Great new price! At this price you won't pay Property Purchase Tax if you are a First Time Home Buyers! More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Victoria
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.