Greater Victoria Areas
301 2940 Harriet Road in VICTORIA: SW Gorge Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 428460
301 2940 Harriet Road SW Gorge VICTORIA V9A 1T3$459,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 845 sq. ft.79 m2Bright and private 2 Bdrm 2 Full Bath SE facing corner condo with wrap around balcony. Upgraded bathrooms, kitchen, flooring, window coverings, and ensuite washer and dryer. Walking distance to parks, trails, shopping, and bus routes. Rental (30 days minimum) pets (no size restriction ) and children permitted. Secured underground parking, generous storage locker, and bike storage included. Rooftop patio with views to Sooke Hill and the Olympics. Located in Harriet Gardens. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
302 69 W Gorge Road in VICTORIA: SW Gorge Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 428410
302 69 W Gorge Road SW Gorge VICTORIA V9A 1L9$499,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,378 sq. ft.128 m2Spacious 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom condo on Gorge Road West overlooking the Gorge waterway with stunning water views! You will love the generous room sizes and large windows that flood the living space with natural light. Bask in the sunlight on your enclosed balcony and take in the peaceful beauty overlooking the waterway. This is serenity at its finest! Enjoy a spacious master bedroom with large walk in closet and access to the cheater ensuite. This is one of the largest stratas in Victoria and has an abundance of amenities and activities on site. There is a large swimming pool and hot tub, tennis courts, workshop, games room, access to the waterway for kayak/canoe launch and so much more. Located just minutes from downtown Victoria and walking distance to shopping and restaurants, this is a fantastic place to call home. All additional photos, video, 3D virtual tour and floorplan can be found at http://sites.listvt.com/30296gorgerd More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
2847 Rockwell Avenue in VICTORIA: SW Gorge Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 428309
2847 Rockwell Avenue SW Gorge VICTORIA V9A 2M8$824,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,823 sq. ft.169 m2This beautiful home is ready for a new family! With 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms it offers great value, spaciousness and utility, with the potential for a suite downstairs! Recent updates include a new sundeck, irrigation system, 200 Amp electrical, new windows and floors, an open-concept re-envisioning of the bright main floor & kitchen including granite counter-tops, gas range, plus hot water on-demand, 2 gas fireplaces, gas furnace and built-in speakers! A good-sized master bedroom leads through to an updated en-suite with heated floors, walk-in shower and marble tile! Outside you'll find a HUGE back-yard with fantastic "get-together" sized patio - a fire-pit, gas & power hook-ups, plus a nice fenced grassy yard for kids to play in! Ideally located on a quiet side street, there's lots of parking and you're close to the iconic Gorge Waterway, Admiral's Walk and Tillicum Shopping Centres, Silver City theatres, B.C. Transit and only 10 minutes to downtown Victoria. This one has it all! More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.