Greater Victoria Areas
325 Ker Avenue in VICTORIA: SW Gorge Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 423735
325 Ker Avenue SW Gorge VICTORIA V9A 2B6$779,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,895 sq. ft.269 m2Beautifully updated 4 bedroom home with an incredible backyard. The main floor offers 2 spacious bedrooms, a fantastic open floor plan and a huge covered deck. The lower level has been completely renovated. There is an extra bedroom and fantastic rec room for the main house to enjoy. There's also a one bedroom in law suite with in suite laundry, great for the extended family. The backyard is like your own private oasis, perfect for kids, pets and the avid gardener. And what an ideal location! Walking distance to Tillicum shopping centre, parks, trails and bus transportation. An incredible opportunity in today's market! Roof and hot water tank are new. 3D walkthrough available at https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=cJ13BJUvuS7&brand=0&play=1&hl=0&nt=1>=0&hr=1&title=0 More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Westshore
2849 Heath Drive in VICTORIA: SW Gorge Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 423744
2849 Heath Drive SW Gorge VICTORIA V9A 2J6$699,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,044 sq. ft.97 m2Situated on a quiet street, this bright adorable character home has been nicely updated and loved over the years with improvements including thermal windows, updated drainage, and a glassed in dining room to sip your morning coffee while overlooking your back yard patio and green house area. On the main floor you will find the master bedroom and a second bedroom with a Murphy wall bed. The lower level is unfinished and awaiting your ideas. Maybe a rec room or a suite perhaps. There are two drive ways so there is room for an RV or boat, as well a detached workshop/studio. You are only a short stroll down the scenic Gorge waterway where paddle boarding and kayaking are popular activities in the summer. Check out the floor plan and virtual tour and then come and check out this home today and be impressed by its condition and great central location close to bus routes, shopping, rec centre and parks. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
104 7 W Gorge Road in VICTORIA: SW Gorge Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 423392
104 7 W Gorge Road SW Gorge VICTORIA V9A 1L9$359,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 852 sq. ft.79 m2THIS ONE SPARKLES ! Located on the QUIET and SUNNY south side of " THE PARKSIDE, " this spacious suite has just been renovated and features new floor coverings, lighting and paint throughout, complete upgrading of both bathrooms, and newer stainless steel kitchen appliances. The colour scheme is very tasteful and the suite is in MOVE IN condition. This is a quiet building on the bus line, handy to Uptown and Mayfair Mall and steps from the Gorge Waterway. Building amenities include secured underground and Visitors parking, bike storage and a separate storage locker room. Your cat or a small dog up to 10 kg. is welcome. Professionally managed by Hutton Condominium Service with a reliable Depreciation Report. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.