Greater Victoria Areas
301 2940 Harriet Road in VICTORIA: SW Gorge Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 423308
301 2940 Harriet Road SW Gorge VICTORIA V9A 1T3$479,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 814 sq. ft.76 m2Interior Renovated Like New. Very tastefully done. New LG appliances. New paint. Bathrooms redone. New countertops. New tiling. New fixtures…(list of upgrades in feature sheet) Bright airy unit with South East exposure. Wraparound sundeck. Roof top deck. Views of Olympic Mts and Sooke Hills. Rentals min of 30 days, no age restrictions, pets allowed. Underground secured parking. Visitor parking. Close to Gorge & Selkirk Waterways & parks, Uptown Mall & Gorge Plaza. 10 mins to Downtown or West Shore. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
438 Ker Avenue in VICTORIA: SW Gorge Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 422159
438 Ker Avenue SW Gorge VICTORIA V9A 2B7$769,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,575 sq. ft.146 m2Beautifully updated house on a quiet road with 3 bedrooms 2 full baths, a self contained tenanted suite with its own entrance, a detached workshop + Storage, a big private back yard, parking possibility for 4+ cars or a boat/RV in the driveway and much more. The separate man cave workshop even has its own two piece bathroom. Updates include brand new kitchen with brand new appliances including new washer/dryer, 200 Amp service, Heatpump etc. Ask me for the Huge list of updates. The only thing you will have to attend to is the deck. Pre-sale Home Inspection report done circa 4 months ago and available on request. Steps away from Tillicum mall, Pearkes Recreation Centre and Silver City Movie Theatre and conveniently located close to Gorge Walkway, Parks, walking trails, transit, Highway, all levels of Schools, Grocery and everything else you might need. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale and Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
78 Logan Avenue in VICTORIA: SW Gorge Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 422146
78 Logan Avenue SW Gorge VICTORIA V9A 1H3$875,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,165 sq. ft.201 m2Virtual tour and floor plans available on website. This updated home has 3 beds up & a 1 bed suite downstairs. New gas furnace, on-demand hot water, plumbing, new electrical w/200 amp panel, subpanel & separate meter for the suite have all been recently installed. All upper windows are vinyl (2016) & lowers are all double-paned. The kitchen has shaker cabinets, updated sink and faucet, stainless appliances, ceramic backsplash and an amazing skylight above! The dining room accommodates a table for 8 and the living room has a new built-in fireplace with a niche for a TV. The fully renovated bathroom has heated floors, clawfoot tub and dual vanities with marble counters. The master has two closets (one is a walk-in) and easily handles a king-sized bed and bedroom furniture. The suite can be a one-bedroom or a bachelor if a 4th bedroom is needed for the main. This home is ready to move in immediately and has been thoroughly cleaned. It also has a monitored security system in place. More detailsListed by NAI Commercial (Victoria) Inc.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.