Greater Victoria Areas
3447 Vision Way in VICTORIA: La Happy Valley Half Duplex for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 428318
3447 Vision Way La Happy Valley VICTORIA V9C 0C4$629,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,832 sq. ft.170 m2NO STRATA! Welcome to Eagle Rise, These Premium affordable homes have just landed on the market. Most buyers exempt from land transfer tax on these Brand New open concept homes. 3 bedroom home with 4 baths and a spacious lower floor. The top floor features three bedrooms including a spacious master with ensuite & large walk-in closet, conveniently located laundry, as well as a 4 piece bath. The main floor is perfect for entertaining with a large open concept kitchen, high ceilings, and large sun drenched windows. The fourth bed/office/den on the main floor can serve many uses. Use the spacious lower floor as a media room, second family room, an office space for you to work from, OR a FIFTH bedroom. Homes are EV charger ready, include a leading edge Dettson HVAC System, and are solar ready. Both designed and built by award winning teams! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
3426 Vision Way in VICTORIA: La Happy Valley Row/Townhouse for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 428273
3426 Vision Way La Happy Valley VICTORIA V9C 2W3$499,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,760 sq. ft.164 m2ONLY ONE UNIT LEFT AT THIS PRICE! Welcome to Eagle Rise, These Premium affordable homes have just landed on the market. Most buyers exempt from land transfer tax on these Brand New open concept homes. 3 bedroom homes with 4 baths and a spacious lower floor. The top floor features two bedrooms including a spacious master with ensuite & large closet, conveniently located laundry, as well as a 4 piece bath. The main floor is perfect for entertaining with a large open concept kitchen, high ceilings, and large sun drenched windows. The third bed/office/den on the main floor can serve many uses. Use the spacious lower floor as a media room, second family room, an office space for you to work from, OR a fourth bedroom. Homes are EV charger ready, include a leading edge Dettson HVAC System, and are solar ready. Both designed and built by award winning teams! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
103 3337 Radiant Way in : La Happy Valley Row/Townhouse for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 428229
103 3337 Radiant Way La Happy Valley V9C 0K3$509,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,420 sq. ft.132 m2Final Phase of the Piano Project. Legato Floor plan. New, unique, quality, 3 bed, 3 bath 1,420 sq.ft. CUSTOM designed ALL end corner units = lots of windows. 9'&10' ceilings, thermal vinyl windows, ICF Insulated Concrete Foundations with 5'9" basement 400sq.ft.storage room. Heat pump with summer air conditioning on ALL levels. Quartz counters, top of line S/S appliances. Designer colors & lighting. Large sundeck off top floor master bedroom, Engineered for hot tubs. Main level entry to kitchen plus concrete patio for BBQ & safe fenced yard for kids or pets.SAVE $8,000 Property Transfer Tax exempted. Another quality project by award winning Parsi Developments. 2/5/10 year warranty. Price plus GST. Pictures from show room. Only 6 home left. More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.