Greater Victoria Areas
3427 Turnstone Drive in VICTORIA: La Happy Valley Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 421316$739,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,921 sq. ft.271 m2OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY 3-4. Loads of space in this quality 4 bed, 4 bath, 2 den family home in a quiet & friendly south Happy Valley neighbourhood. The terrific and functional open concept floorplan on the main has 9 to 17 ft ceilings in the Great Room w/gas fireplace/Dining area/Kitchen & sep laundry. Huge decks off the kitchen for sunny outdoor dining. Up is the Master w/4 piece Ensuite, 2 more bedrooms & main bath. Income helper or space for the teen/nanny on the lower with 1 bedroom and den, bath, office, laundry and separate entrance. Private, landscaped backyard w/patio & garden space, large gazebo atop a rock is perfect for BBQ's with family & friends. Workshop. Backing onto protected Green Space gives additional privacy & a nice outlook. 2 block to Happy Valley Elem. Cross the street to the Galloping Goose Trail. YMCA & Rec Centre close by. Westshore Mall with plenty of amenities is a 5 min drive. Single car garage & 2 driveway parking spaces. Cute as a button! Move-In ready! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
3455 Turnstone Drive in VICTORIA: La Happy Valley Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 421230$675,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,102 sq. ft.195 m2Welcome home to this immaculate bright and spacious family home! This home offers 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, with plenty of space for everyone including a gorgeous, fully functioning 2 bedroom suite with own separate entrance! On the main floor enjoy the cozy and comfort of the living room with electric fireplace which acts as the hub of the home and a gathering spot for the family. Attached to the living room is your eat in kitchen with expansive back deck directly off the dining room - perfect for those summer evening dinners! Step down to a large fully fenced back yard with veggie plot ready for your summer hobbies. Do not miss this fantastic opportunity for the perfect family home! This neighbourhood offers all the amenities like the corner store within walking distance, parks, Galloping Goose trail, Happy Valley school, and only 10 minutes from Langford City Center. More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
927 Summerstone Run in : La Happy Valley Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 421034$549,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,590 sq. ft.148 m2Open House Saturday Feb 22 1-3pm! Biggest floor plan in the subdivision and located in the heart of Happy Valley! This home boasts a designer kitchen with quartz countertops, stainless appliances, gas fireplace, gas stove, gas hot water on demand, energy savings with Rinnai ductless gas wall furnace and 9’ ceilings . This main level features an open living area with powder room with access to the patio and small grass area for the dogs. Upstairs is the master with 3 piece en-suite, 2nd bedroom, 4 piece bathroom and a laundry room. The lower floor adds a 3rd bedroom with en-suite that is perfect for the teenager, exchange students, guests or in-home business/office. Lots of amenities, parks, and schools near by. This like new owner-occupied home is perfect and still has several years of a 10 year warranty remaining. This is Priced to SELL! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Westshore
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.