Greater Victoria Areas
3618 Lavender Field Green in : La Happy Valley Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 405704$649,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,922 sq. ft.179 m2NEW HOME WARRANTY! Welcome to Lavender Field Green, a small family-oriented, no-through street lined with newer, well kept homes in the Happy Valley area of Langford. This gem is in better than new condition, sits on one of the larger corner lots & boast 4 spacious bedrooms & 3 bathrooms. The Huge master suite offers a walk-in closet, soaker tub & separate glass shower. Two additional bedrooms & a full bath complete the upper level – the ideal layout for growing families! On the main level you will find a spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances, open concept living/dining area, ½ bath, laundry room with full size, high-end washer/dryer, bright 4th bedroom (or use it as an office/den) & single car garage. Outside offers a sunny, fenced yard with covered patio area ideal for family BBQ’s. Built by local experienced builders with New Home Warranty still in place for added peace of mind. Close to daycare, schools & the Galloping Goose trail just across the street! OPEN SAT 11-1 More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
104 3322 Radiant Way in : La Happy Valley Townhouse for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 405591$549,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,400 sq. ft.130 m2Open House Sat.& Sun. 1:00-4:00. Symphony Model, baking on to Galloping Gosse. Showroom at #106-3320 Radiant Way. 2 homes available to move in. New, unique, quality, 4 level, 3 bed, 3 bath 1,450 sq.ft. CUSTOM designed ALL end corner units = lots of windows. 9'&10' ceilings, thermal vinyl windows, ICF Insulated Concrete Foundations with 5'9" basement 400sq.ft.storage room. Heat pump with summer air conditioning on ALL 4 levels. Quartz counters, top of line S/S appliances. Designer colors & lighting. Large sundeck off top floor master bedroom, Engineered for hot tubs. Main level entry to kitchen plus concrete patio for BBQ & safe fenced yard for kids or pets.SAVE $8,000 Property Transfer Tax exempted. Another quality project by award winning Parsi Developments. 2/5/10 year warranty. Net GST Included More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
1148 Smokehouse Crescent in : La Happy Valley Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 405510$799,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,517 sq. ft.234 m2Immaculate 2018 year built Custom with Approx $10,000 worth of upgrades,those include.Appliance upgrades,Extra Sound Proofing for 1 bed legal lower suite,own laundry and fenced yard,($1130 per month)potential to include the den that's attached to main house down to suite.Bonus Stairs off sundeck of Main House to own fenced backyard.The Discovery,Floorplan is well thought out boasting a large open concept main area with access to your deck with views over top of entire Subdivision and of the Mountains,Seems Private once inside.Large entrance that has 2pce bathroom,that flows into the Bright Livingroom with Smartly Done Gas Fireplace,Impressive Gourmet Kitchen with Enormous Island with Granite Finish, Separate dining-family area,Steps into Double Car Garage(All mirrored for Gym)Up has 3+ bedrooms incl. master with walk in closet and 5pce ensuite,separate laundry room and Enormous Family Room(4th Bed?)crawlspace for storage.window screens & blinds,on demand gas hot water,Lots of Parking. More detailsListed by Maxxam Realty Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.