Greater Victoria Areas
D 2220 Sooke Road in VICTORIA: Co Hatley Park Row/Townhouse for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 421615
D 2220 Sooke Road Co Hatley Park VICTORIA V8R 1G4$589,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,197 sq. ft.204 m2Location, location, location is just the start for 4 Bedroom + Den/Office, 4 bathroom townhouse, located in Colwood that provides lots of Square footage for the young family, or couple looking to downsizing, but still, need the spare Rooms for Family and Friends. The main level Provides easy access to the living room and dining area. The kitchen has lots of cabinets and counter space and includes a Balcony looking out to your fully fenced backyard. Upstairs are two generous size Bedrooms and 4pce Bathroom + the Master Bedroom with a 4pce ensuite and a Walkin Closet. The lower level continues to provide another Bedroom and 4pce Bathroom with the Bonus additional Den/office. The Rest of the area can accommodate family space for the Kids or Media Room it just keeps getting better with the walkout Patio in your private back yard for the kids and pets to enjoy. Don't miss out on this Great Family Home. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
203 2130 Sooke Road in VICTORIA: Co Hatley Park Row/Townhouse for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 421823
203 2130 Sooke Road Co Hatley Park VICTORIA V9B 1W5$609,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,583 sq. ft.147 m2*** 3D TOUR *** available and EASY to SHOW. Welcome to 2130 Sooke Rd – a collection of high quality, spacious and modern townhomes located in the heart of Colwood and within walking distance to Royal Roads University. Each home features hot water on demand, gas FP and stove, heat pumps/AC, granite counters AND an ensuite bathroom in each bedroom! Every home has an unparalleled bonus: a legal studio suite on the main level with separate entrance, laundry and patio – a perfect mortgage helper or flex space. This complex is professionally managed. Unit 203 is over 1580 sq ft /w 3 bed/4bath including the studio suite. This home is perfect for entertaining with gorgeous kitchen island and large living/dining rm with beautiful fireplace. Single garage and driveway parking. This home is new and comes with the full 2/5/10 home warranty. Purchase price includes GST. More detailsListed by DFH Real Estate Ltd.
301 2130 Sooke Road in VICTORIA: Co Hatley Park Row/Townhouse for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 421824
301 2130 Sooke Road Co Hatley Park VICTORIA V9B 1W5$639,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,776 sq. ft.165 m2*** 3D TOUR *** Welcome to 2130 Sooke Rd a collection of high quality, spacious and modern townhomes located in the heart of Colwood and within walking distance to Royal Roads University. Each home features hot water on demand, gas FP and stove, heat pumps/AC, granite counters AND an ensuite bathroom in each bedroom! Every home has an unparalleled bonus: a legal studio suite on the main level with separate entrance, laundry and patio – a perfect mortgage helper or flex space. This complex is professionally managed. Unit 301 is over 1770 sq ft /w 4 bed/5 bath including the studio suite. Enter a large welcoming foyer from the double garage. Upstairs you’ll enjoy a comfortable space with large windows, elegant fireplace, room for formal dining or a casual meal at the kitchen counter. The master bed rm is a private space with luxurious ensuite and room for a king size bed. Lots of room here for the entire family! This home is new and comes with the full 2/5/10 home warranty. More detailsListed by DFH Real Estate Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.