Greater Victoria Areas
1 7586 Tetayut Road in : CS Hawthorne Manu Double-Wide for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 423739
1 7586 Tetayut Road CS Hawthorne V8M 0B4$525,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,546 sq. ft.144 m2Oasis Awaits in Hummingbird Village Green. Oasis Awaits in Hummingbird Village Green. Built-in 2019 this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom one level home sits on of the largest lots and backs onto forest with a fully landscaped backyard with irrigation system and large 28ft x 15ft. patio. House is great for entertaining with its open concept layout and cathedral ceiling with 6 skylights throughout to make it inviting and bright. Gas fireplace, Heat Pump and double car attached garage add to the features of this home. Come and view today. You won't be disappointed! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
37 7701 Central Saanich Road in SAANICHTON: CS Hawthorne Manu Double-Wide for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 423370
37 7701 Central Saanich Road CS Hawthorne SAANICHTON V8M 1X3$289,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,508 sq. ft.140 m2Pride of ownership is what you'll see as you drive through Central Saanich Estates towards the northeast corner! One of the most desirable 55+ parks on the Peninsula is just a quick drive to Saanichton Village. This unit has undergone an enormous transformation with so many updates & improvements. Freshly painted inside & out, newer laminate flooring, brand new hot water tank, new range hood & new ensuite sink. Offering over 1500 sq ft, this double wide is 2 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. There is a flex space which could be used for a den/office, crafts or easily closed in for a 3rd bedroom. The sun room captures the morning and afternoon sun and is wonderful place for you to start your seedlings. The eat in kitchen with bay window, separate dining area and abundant storage complete this beautiful property. Outside you'll appreciate the privacy of your deck, fire pit, 2 storage sheds and ample parking. This is one of the largest yards in the park; perfect for your park-approved pooch! More detailsListed by DFH Real Estate - Sidney
24 2740 Stautw Road in SAANICHTON: CS Hawthorne Manu Double-Wide for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 423307
24 2740 Stautw Road CS Hawthorne SAANICHTON V8M 2E6$498,888Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,719 sq. ft.253 m2Incredible ocean views await you from this 2719sq.ft custom built home in the well run Hummingbird Village. The main level features a sparkling designer kitchen, luxurious master bedroom with ensuite and huge walk-in closet, upscale cherry wood oak flooring with high end Ikea cabinetry throughout. Vaulted ceilings, spacious sun deck, skylight and more!! Downstairs features a hobby room, large walk in storage and a spacious one bedroom suite with kitchen, 4 piece bath including jetted tub, living space and office/den, perfect for extra income, guests or family. Pride of ownership is evident throughout this home and it is ready for you to move in and enjoy! Conveniently located close to Saanichton, Peninsula Hospital, the airport, ferries and Sidney. Hummingbird Village is a sought after 45+ adult gated community that offers natural beauty, security and privacy. Lease good to 2060!! Very desirable! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.