Greater Victoria Areas
31 7701 Central Saanich Road in VICTORIA: CS Hawthorne Manu Double-Wide for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 413579$279,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,282 sq. ft.119 m2This home and property may be the best in the park! A private oasis in an affordable lovely 55+ community. Possibly the nicest lot situation offering exceptional outside space with great level yard backing onto green space and creek, mature landscaping, and a wonderful big private deck. Enter to quality sunroom currently used as an office. This spacious dbl wide has living/dining combination offering a beautiful large open space with vaulted ceilings, two bay windows overlooking the front yard and street. Lots of room here for all your furniture and formal dining. The kitchen is bright and modern with island and all the cupboard space you could need. Two good size bedrooms, the master has lovely ensuite with dbl shower. The main bath is a 4pc w/tub. Laundry area and hobby room, workshop, and lots of parking. One dog or cat, quiet community with great neighbors. This is a wonderful place to call home. Easy to show, some notice appreciated. More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Victoria
60 7570 Tetayut Road in SAANICHTON: CS Hawthorne Manu Double-Wide for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 413399$347,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,167 sq. ft.108 m2Lovely renovated 2 bdrm 2 bath home located in the 55+ community of Hawthorne village. This home sits on a corner lot, one of the largest in this park. Upgrades include new kitchen and bathroom soft close cabinetry, quartz counters, beautiful backsplash, heated tile flooring with upgraded deluxe tiled shower in the en-suite, new cork flooring and rugs throughout. Main bath has also been upgraded with a beautiful Soaker tub. Retractable awning, newer hot water tank, shed...the list goes on! Home currently has the full set up for an electric car charging station. Charger will be removed, but the wiring will remain. Full sprinkler system - even has the drip system for the hanging baskets. Absolutely immaculate and shows like new. Completely move in ready! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
92 7570 Tetayut Road in SAANICHTON: CS Hawthorne Manu Double-Wide for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 413025$374,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,348 sq. ft.125 m2This immaculate original owner Rancher is located in popular Hawthorne Village. This 55+ plus community is just minutes to Island View Beach, Victoria Airport and Ferry or Downtown Sidney. This tastefully decorated 2 bedroom and 2 full bath unit offers almost 1350 sq.ft. of one level living plus a double garage. The spacious living room with an electric fireplace, dining room w/vaulted ceilings, kitchen w/dining bar and a sliding door out to the patio area. Master bedroom offers his & her closets, 3 pce bathroom w/skylight, second bedroom w/bay window. This unit has many updates including a Fujitsu ductless heat pump, HRV Tradewinds by life breath, insulated floors and ceiling .The double garage offers a sport floor and the outside is a fabulous 27x9'5 patio plus your very own putting green. This one must be seen. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.