Greater Victoria Areas
161 2345 Cedar Hill Cross Road in VICTORIA: OB Henderson Row/Townhouse for sale (Oak Bay) : MLS®# 421178
161 2345 Cedar Hill Cross Road OB Henderson VICTORIA V8P 5M8$799,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,681 sq. ft.156 m2Reduced now $799,000-Owner says " Open to Offers" Prestigious Uplands Estates- $825,000 One level townhouse in amazing location. Looking to downsize -this could be the property: A gated community offering security, detached double car garage and ONE level living. Greeting you inside the gates are manicured gardens and ponds offering a peaceful escape from today's busyness. The private courtyard brings you to the front door where you enter into a home offering a large den with french doors overlooking the serenity pond. This beautiful feature is also the outlook from the large master bedroom and the large living room. Fireplace separates the dining room and living room A wonderful kitchen with eating area, lots of cupboard space as well. 2nd bedroom offers a Murphy Bed for your extra guests. Quick possession. Detached double car garage. One level living, with storage, detached double car garage, privacy, serenity and location that is sought after. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
155 2345 Cedar Hill Cross Road in VICTORIA: OB Henderson Row/Townhouse for sale (Oak Bay) : MLS®# 420753
155 2345 Cedar Hill Cross Road OB Henderson VICTORIA V8P 5M8$885,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,667 sq. ft.155 m2Downsize from your larger home without sacrifice! Situated in the exclusive townhome development of Uplands Estates in Oak Bay; this one level home is a private oasis, overlooking a spectacular pond. The development adjoins the Uplands Golf Course. A livable layout with 1667 sf of functional design, ideal for entertaining. The generous dining rm, spacious living rm w/ FP, kitchen w/ample counter space, eating area & convenient entrance to the courtyard. The lrg Master w/walk-through closet to 3 pc ensuite, opens to the outer patio. Two additional bedrms (den can double as 3rd bed) offer accommodation for overnight guests. Recently updated flooring & bathrms. Steps from UVIC & Henderson Rec Ctr, walking trails, short distance to the amenities of Cadboro Bay Village & the beach. The dbl garage offers ample space for a workshop. Enjoy the gated security of the 45+ complex & the beautifully maintained landscaping complete w/water ponds, fountains & gardens. Who could possibly ask for more? More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
3462 Henderson Road in VICTORIA: OB Henderson Single Family Detached for sale (Oak Bay) : MLS®# 425931
3462 Henderson Road OB Henderson VICTORIA V8P 5A9$899,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,799 sq. ft.167 m2On the market for the first time in many years, this property represents a terrific opportunity to move into the very desirable Henderson neighborhood & is a perfect palette for your updating & renovation ideas. The main floor of this 1961 built home offers a spacious living room (vaulted ceiling, FP, wood floors under carpets), adjacent dining area (access to west facing deck), kitchen w/eating area, 3 good sized bdrms (master w/2 pc ensuite) & a 4 pc bath. Downstairs in the walk-out lower level (8 ft ceilings) is a big family rm w/FP, a generous unfinished area, laundry, furnace, rough-in 2 pc bath & an oversize double garage (lots of driveway parking too!). New roof 2019, perimeter drains 2018, chimney 2016. Level, 11,250 sq. ft. yard (backyard is west facing & fenced), convenient location close to UVIC, Camosun, public transit, parks, golf, shopping & other amenities. This is a good one, come & see! Please confirm all important measurements & details. More detailsListed by DFH Real Estate Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.