Greater Victoria Areas
2098 Lansdowne Road in VICTORIA: OB Henderson Single Family Detached for sale (Oak Bay) : MLS®# 421536$989,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,251 sq. ft.302 m2Open House Sun Mar 1st 1-3:00 Welcome to 2098 Lansdowne Rd, a beautiful, well built 1950's Oak Bay Rancher on huge private corner lot, with mature front and back gardens. Perfectly situated in one of Victoria’s most sought-after neighborhoods close to all amenities including Uplands Golf course, Willows beach and Cadboro Bay, UVIC and Camosun College. The main level features generous living room with cozy natural gas fireplace, separate dining room, kitchen with island and breakfast nook, 3 generous bedrooms and a large 3 piece bathroom. Downstairs you will find 1 Bed and 1 Bath with separate entrance, living area and fantastic suite potential! Put your personal touch on this very rare and unique property with your renovation ideas! Upgrades include Natural Gas service including energy efficient gas furnace installed in 2017, New 200 amp electrical panel with 100 amp sub-panel. Book your private viewing today! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
2046 Carrick Street in VICTORIA: OB Henderson Single Family Detached for sale (Oak Bay) : MLS®# 421494$859,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,881 sq. ft.175 m2OPEN SATURDAY 1-3........A terrific oppourtunity at this price to purchase a home in sought after Oak Bay. Lovingly maintained and well presented you will not be disappointed. South facing offering naturally bright rooms with signature hardwood floors and coved ceilings a classic Oak Bay bungalow. The main floor features a welcoming front room with gas fireplace, family sized dining room, and roomy kitchen. The lower level with third bedroom and second bathroom offers further room to develop. The rear deck off the kitchen overlooks the fenced large yard complete with underground sprinklers and is ideal outdoor space for children and pets. A short walk to Estevan Village, Willows Beach and all that Oak Bay has to offer. Seldom are homes in Oak Bay offered for sale at this price. Be prepared to act quickly…… More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
2047 Newton Street in VICTORIA: OB Henderson Single Family Detached for sale (Oak Bay) : MLS®# 421422$989,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,054 sq. ft.191 m2Welcome to this beautiful character home in the heart of Oak Bay with Carnarvon Park down the street. From newer roof, windows, and kitchen, this home will not disappoint. Original hardwood floors, coved ceilings and leaded glass doors are just some of the original design. Newer kitchen taken down to the studs will all new custom cabinetry and stainless steel appliances with granite counters and fixed island for all of your entertaining. Downstairs has a 2 piece and 4 piece bathroom with 2 extra bedrooms and a full height basement. Separate entrance downstairs with extra accommodation and tons of storage. South facing flat and fully fenced yard with a deck fit for all of your summer time gatherings. Book your appointment today! More detailsListed by Day Team Realty Ltd
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.