High QuadraSaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
406 4030 Quadra Street in VICTORIA: SE High Quadra Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 426020
406 4030 Quadra Street SE High Quadra VICTORIA V8X 1K2$405,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 934 sq. ft.87 m2Centrally located Saanich East 2 Bed & 2 Bath condo in a Steel and Concrete Building. Just a short stroll to Saanich Centre where you will find all amenities, transit close by offering an easy commute to UVIC & just 10 mins to all that downtown Victoria has to offer. Featuring an open concept floor plan with sun filled living and dining room, functional kitchen, 2 good size bedrooms & 2 full baths (including a master suite with ensuite) in-suite laundry and tons of storage. A massive balcony is perfect for outdoor living and entertaining with sliding doors from both the living room and master bedroom. Close to parks, recreation and the Galloping Goose Trail. A special offering and wonderful place to call home in a well-run, pet and family friendly strata with parking and separate storage. More detailsListed by Realtii Victoria
604 4030 Quadra Street in VICTORIA: SE High Quadra Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 425945
604 4030 Quadra Street SE High Quadra VICTORIA V8X 1K2$459,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 967 sq. ft.90 m2Mirador: "Where the sun comes to shine" This TOP FLOOR sunny south-facing 2 bedrooms, 2 full bathroom condo is immaculate. Offering panoramic views and complete privacy is a peaceful oasis where birds glide through the greenery just outside your window and Swan Lake Nature Sanctuary is only a short stroll away. The location is central to downtown Victoria, UVIC, and the airport. Besides the wood floors and updated kitchen, the unit comes with a large master bedroom with great closet space and en-suite bathroom. As well as a generous balcony, it includes in-suite laundry, a secure parking spot, and extra storage. In a professionally managed, steel and concrete building, not only is this a fabulous find for your new home but an incredible investment in Victoria's vibrant, advancing global position. Dogs and cats are allowed and with a bike score of 85, this is a rare find. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
4247 Pullet Place in VICTORIA: SE High Quadra Land for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 426115
4247 Pullet Place SE High Quadra VICTORIA V8X 2N3$499,900Land
- MLS® Num:
- 426115Rare opportunity to buy an easy to build building lot. A new subdivision of 8 single-family homes in High Quadra/Saanich East area. House plans available, designed by Victoria Design for a two-story 1,978 sq.ft. house with a legal 1 bedroom suite above the garage. The home has a large double garage. The building permit is ready and the construction can start right away. The land is already prepared for building. The lot is available with or without the building contract. Priced very reasonably at $499,900 + GST. Larger lots also available with house designs of 3,000 sq.ft. +- with legal suites. Contact anytime for viewing and more information. More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.