High QuadraSaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
777 Cameo Street in VICTORIA: SE High Quadra Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 408428$865,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,138 sq. ft.199 m2Fabulous family home on a corner lot in a central High Quadra location with recent updates! On the main floor will find a spacious living room for entertaining, with a formal dining room (or office) and a BRAND-NEW KITCHEN featuring new cabinets, quartz counter and stainless appliances! There is also a family room which opens onto the large SOUTH FACING deck and backyard perfect for BBQing, pets, and children. Updated powder and laundry rooms finish off the main floor. Four generous bedrooms upstairs are perfect for a family of any size, including a spacious master with large ensuite and walk-in closet. The double garage has room for a workshop area at the back and also has attic storage space. Plenty of available parking. More detailsListed by Fair Realty
504 4009 Rainbow Hill Lane in : SE High Quadra Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 408325$709,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,095 sq. ft.102 m2Just completed, with NO GST, and awaiting its’ new owner this is a terrific offering. Quality built with attention to detail this Steel and Concrete building sits on Christmas Hill and is sure to please. Facing west, offering naturally bright rooms with a good open floor plan featuring nine foot ceilings and floor to ceiling windows and doors. The kitchen is complete with quartz countertops, glass tile back splash, under counter LED lighting, premium KitchenAid stainless steel appliances with gas cook top, built in wall oven and entertainment sized island. The master bedroom with its spa like ensuite includes a walk in shower with porcelain tile and in floor heating. Good outdoor space with 335 sq. ft. balcony and natural gas BBQ outlet. Centrally located with the comfort of the New Home Warranty this is a good place to call your home. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
104 4030 Quadra Street in VICTORIA: SE High Quadra Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 408373$375,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,003 sq. ft.93 m2Quality Steel And Concrete Building within walking distance to Quadra Center and major bus routes. This south-facing PRIVATE garden suite (unique to the building) features expansive windows looking onto a couple of LARGE patios - patio-gardening anyone? Feel secure in this well-run complex while enjoying the convenience of a ground floor when you have pets. In-suite laundry. Someone with a decorating touch could really make this a cozy home. Floor-plan is available. A must see in this price range. Estate Sale subject to probate. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.